Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

I know but i did one yesterday and it was BFN meh so hubby was like just wait :o(xx

Oh it was a cheap dollar tree one i got in the states lol but ive heard they r good:o/ xx

Think there 25mlu superdrug are 10mlu ekkk !!! X

Oooo interesting i didnt know that.....im really nervous to do another one now!!:( xx

Ha Ha im scared!!!Hubby saying wait will c if i can twist his arm in the morning lol xx

Betty - hope your little eggs have fertilised nicely!! Btw I had no spotting AT ALL after EC

Scerena - Good luck today Hun, hope you get enough juicy eggs!

Chase - hope trigger went well last night!!

Trolley - I didn't ask hubby! I just did it!! Hope you can do one today :)

Em xxx

Well am very upset today :( !!!! They said I had 16eggs yesturday an only 8 were mature then today they have told me they could only inject 4 as there was only 4 mature am very upset thinking the hosptial have let me down and they prophet should of let me go abit longer before EC !!!! Gutted only 3 have fertilzed which I suppose is good out of 4 !!! I won't be having a blast transfer as they don't wanna risk it my transfer will be a 3day on Thursday :( !!!!! Oh well xxxx

Oh Betty, I am so so sorry that you feel upset, I understand how hard it must be. I know its hard but try and think about the 3 eggs you have, one of those could be your new baby.

Thinking of you xxxx

Sorry you didn't get the number you wanted hun, but at least you got 3 embryos and it only takes one!! Did you discuss how many they are putting back?

Will you be phoning again tomorrow to see how they are doing?

Em xxx

Yeah they phone me tmro hunnie !!!

I'll be having 2 put pack as they only do single embryo transfer with 5 days blasts !! Thank god!!!! Just hope all 3 make it and their the best quality they possibly can be !!!

Thank you ladies it's just so frustrating especially when you have 16good follicles too find out only 4 were mature wtf !! Lol oh well if this doesn't work I'll be defo not using an nhs hosptial again at all!!!!! Coz there's no way my follices were ready to trigger!!

But like a lot of people say 1st ivf is like a trial run through !!!x

Keep positive hun, you've got 3 lovely embryos

:hugs:

Em xxx

Hi Betty - How do they judge it, is it size? No wonder you feel cross, I would do too!

Great news on 2 eggs being put back, I will argue for that too, my clinic keep telling me it will only ever be one, but I am sure if its 2 or 3 day transfer I will be able to get two put back ;0) x

Yeah on size Faye !!! But mine were like only 16-18mm I think they should of left me till try we're 20mm personally and let the others catch up !!!! Oh well if I have too do this again I'll make sure am the one telling them what I want !!!!! X

EC was okay, had 9 eggs collected... Out of all them follicles! BUT I am keeping them all as my recipient could not proceed... They couldn't tell me details but there was a change of circumstances for her... This news was disappointing for me :cry: like they said though at least I have 9 eggs rather than 5...
So, I wil, get my fertilisation report tomorrow between 9am and 11am so fx'd!!! I'm scared they are all immature eggs ahhhhhh so scary this part!!!
We are having ICSI too...

betty try not to worry- over 16mm is the norm Hun, researching as I got half eggs to follicles apparently not all follicles have eggs so try not to worry Hun :hugs: 3 is amazing :hugs:

chase gl with your EC tomorrow :hugs:

trolley gl testing :)

em how are you???

fay you will be allowed 2 back in a day 3 transfer :hugs:

Hi ladies

Thinking of you Betty I'm sure you will be fine!! Try and stay positive!

Emily trigger was a bit fiddly but we managed it!!! Thanks for asking! How are ou getting on?

Thanks scerena I'm a lil nervous!! How are you? I'm sure you will get some lovely embies!!!

Trolley how are you?

Hope everyone's doing good !!!

Xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back