Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

chase I was sooooo nervous all morning waiting to go down! You will be fine hun bet you get loads of lovely eggs :) you being sedated or having GA??

I'm being sedated they don't do GA I hope I don't feel any pain how are you feeling?? I had 40 follicles so I'm hoping they ind some good eggs I'm so scared they will be no good!!

What will be will be though !!

Xxx

chasei a little sore Hun but not too bad :) WOW 40 follicles!- I bet that you get loads of eggs tomorrow :! Looking forward to your update :)

Trust me I know that feeling all too well Im crapping my fertilisation report tomorrow, so scared that they will be immature or something :(

Thanks scerena im sure you get some lovely embies e erything crossed for you!!!xxx

chase thanks :hugs: will update tomorrow and then wait for your update :) what I'm is your EC?

Scerena - Sadly it depends on the policy of the PCT, my clinic's policy is 1 and 1 only, they have told me that, although I have already started grumbling about wanting 2 if they are 2 -3 day embys so I hope I get my way, we are funded though so I dont get to be as 'in charge' which is insane.

Great news that you get to keep 9 eggs this time around, I will be thinking about you tomorrow, fingers crossed! xxx

Morning ladies

Bfp is darker today! Yay! 4 sleeps till OTD!

Scerena got everything crossed for you! Can't wait to hear how your eggs/ embies are doing!

Chase is today the day?! I'm sure it'll go fine, very exited to find out how many eggs you have!

Betty how you feeling today hun? Hope you're doing ok. Do you hear about embies today?

Faye how you getting on? When is EC?

Trolley hope you're ok. Have you managed to hold out on testing?

Em xxx

fay didn't realise you were doing a funded cycle, I know that it's only 1 blast on a funded cycle.. I've heard though in funded cycles if you get a day 3 transfer instead of a blast then they are likely to put two back as would be lower success rate with one back in on day 3... So they prefer 2 then...but guess different everywhere....

em I just replied on the other thread about your test- lovely and dar so happy for you :happydance:

Thanks em and fay I am waiting on my call now and will update as soon as I can fx'd!!!! I'm scared!

Hi girls, I caved in and tested this morning at 7dp 5dt and got a stark BFN. it was a frer I tested with so I don't think there is much hope. I'm feeling very sad :(

X

Captain don't feel out yet, there's a reason they give you OTD xxx :hugs: xxx

Scerena thanks lovely, you'll be close behind me! I wish they would ring already! I've just finished work and need to sleep! Don't they realise there's a lot of people waiting for this call?!

Em xxx

Captin sorry you have bfn !!!! Hopefully it will change !!!

Emily - glad ur BFp is stronger !!!!

The lab have just phoned me !!!! My embies are doing perfectly thank god all 3 are grade 1 !!!! They have told me they feel confident too goto blast !!!! But am not too sure I want too !!!
Theyre going too phone me before 9 I clock tmro and tell me how there doing !!!! Then me and luke will make our descsion if we want them back tmro or Saturday due due dam!!!!! X

Whoop Betty that's fab news!! Clever embies!!

Em xxx

Morning ladies i caved this morning too 7dp 5dt BFN with a superdrug test :cry:gutted to say the least....AF due 2mo....sorry to hear your the same captain i feel your pain:hugs:

Betty 3 Embies is great huni well done it only takes one!!

Scerena 9 eggs id great too well done u looking forward to hearing your fertilisation report!!

Chase GL with EC!!

Fay whens your ec!!

Em u r one lucky girl very pleased for u!!

Hello to anyone ive missed head is not in a good place right now :cry: xx

They called...

They collected 9 eggs
7 were injected
4 fertilised

Provisionally booked in for Friday to have two put back. If 3/4 are looking good though then they will take them to blast.
I will get a call by 9/9.30 am on Friday if they are taking them to blast, if not I will have my app Friday at 12.20...

I asked if I will get a call tomorrow about their quality and she said no- take no news as good news, if any problems they will call...

So Friday transfer otherwise if 3/4 are looking good then will be blast on Sunday fx'd!!!! Really wanted to go to blast!

trolley & captain sorry to hear your news I really am :hugs: :hugs:

em :haha: bless ya now you can sleep :)

Trolley and Captain, I am so so sorry ;0( Lots of love and my thoughts are with you.

Another scan today ... looks like 10 follies growing one side and 8 on another, but they are still small, today felt like my first scan really, they are discussing upping the dose again, next scan wont be until Monday so we are looking at EC the following week I imagine ... V V frustrating to say the least!

Makes no sense that on a funded cycle you have less say, at the end of the day the clinic are still being paid ;0(

Scerena and Betty - great news ;0) xx

Trolley - big hugs lovely, try not to feel down yet, wait till OTD. My OTD is 13dp5dt not sure why yours is shorter?

Scerena - I got 9 eggs and 4 fertilised too!! Sooooo pleased for you! Come on little embies!!

Faye - sorry your scan didn't go as you wanted, but you've got a good number of follies there to grow!! Fingers crossed!

Em xxx

Update .... Next scan Monday, first EC date would be Wednesday, likely to be at the end of next week though, wee bit frightened now ;0(

Faye- :yipee: that's fab news Hun! Don't be frightened be exited! Are you having sedation or general anaesthetic?

Em xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->