Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Thanks Em - I think sedated as they don't like to do GA.

Although the last time I was sedated I had all four wisdom teeth out and my best friend said I screamed and shouted the whole way through, clearly I remember nothing, but I don't think they will be prepared for my level of crazy! ;0) xx

I had a different sedation when I had my wisdom teeth out to what I had at EC. Might be diff for you too!

Em xxx

Faye - they gave me sedation and at 1st I think I lifted my bum and struggled so they gave me more and that knocked me out lol !!! Can't remember a thing!!!!

Are they up ing your dose what does are you on ?

Emily when do you goto hosptial for scan ? X

Faye - I remember whole thing start to finish! But I'm glad I can! I could hear her calling when there was an egg! And I got to watch it all on screen! It was amazing!

Betty - I have to test on Sunday and ring the clinic, then test again a week later. They usually scan 35-40 days after egg collection which will be last week in may / first week in June. I'm hoping for last week in may because hubby is away in June. Scan is at the clinic.

Em xxx

Oh lord, I am not sure I want to watch, I would love to think I could but I got sedated last time I had a lletz procedure as I was totally freaked out. I will ask them next week and see what they say ;0)

No upping of dose, I am on 150mg for this next week. i hope I get some answers on Monday/and get a clear EC date ;0)

Don't worry too much Faye they will do what's best for you I didn't get a definite date till 3 days before it can change all the time xxx

Emily - 13dpt is a long time ain't it at my hosptial otd is 10dpt 5dt !!! 15dpo !!!!

Yeah think your 1st scan will be around 6weeks !! Don't you get blood done ? X

Scerena well done huni 4 eggies yay!!

Faye ec will come round quick and i loved getting sedated feels lovely going under!!

Emily OTD for u is 13dp5dt??Omg they told me to test 2 weeks after EC!!

Captain when did u get told to test??Hope your ok!!

xxx

I was told 18 days after EC which is what it says on their advice leaflet and on the clinic website! How you feeling? :hugs:

Em xxx

I was told 12 days post ET for a 5 day transfer, 14 days post ET for a 3 day transfer.

Im feeling better now thanx huni got abit of hope back still got a couple of days to go but tbh feel like AF is on her way xxx

Sorry that post is really confusing lol as u can tell by what im writing im fed up im trying to be hopeful but it feels like i got af pains xxx

I've felt like that on and off. 2dp5dt I was convinced I was about to bleed. Keep positive :hugs:

Em xxx

Hi captain so that should be monday right?R u gonna test again?How u feeling now??xx

It's really strange that clinics give diff OTD. Thinking of you both and sending positive thoughts.

Em xxx

em I knew someone had 9 eggs! They ICSI'd 7 of them and 4 fertilised so you've given me hope with you having the same numbers :)

betty I spoke to someone on another forum she had a 2 day transfer and is pregnant so just go with your heart and what yo and Luke feel is right wether it be a 5/3 day transfer :flower:

trolley & captain I really hope that you get your bfps :hugs: :hugs:

fay how exciting that next week you will have EC :happydance:

I haven't even got any frosties, it only takes one! Here's hoping its sticky!

Em xxx

I'm not going to test again until Monday. I'm still feeling pretty low but trying to focus on being grateful for what I have. I just feel like I've let dh and DS down...but again very grateful to have them both and to have frosties waiting.

Hi ladies

I had my EC today nd they got 23 eggs we are so pleased and just hoping this is our turn.

Hope you are all doing good !!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"