Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

chase 23 eggs!!!! Amazing!!! Well done you :happydance: how are you feeling????

em thanks I hope that I only need one too :hugs:

captain you haven't let anyone down :hugs: and you're not out yet :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks scerena I'm ok just abit sore they were a lil shocked I had quite so many and abit worried about ohss but I'm hoping alls good!!!

How are you? Xxx

Chase - wow 23 eggs that's fab!! Are you doing ICSI? What time will you find out if they fertilised tomorrow?

Em xxx

Thanks em no doing ivf they said they would call around 11ish xx

chase looking forward to your report I bet you have LOADS fertilise :)

I'm feeling sore, I think I over done it today, so regretting it, fx'd we won't be sore for too long :hugs:

Wow chase that's lots off eggies :) !!! Fx'd for good fertlization :D !!!!! Get some rest !!! X

Chase - cant wait to hear an update on your eggs / embryos!

Captain and Trolley - how you girls doing sending loads of PMA xxx

Scerena - do you hear today how your embies are doing?

Betty - what time will you be speaking to the clinic?

Faye - not long now and you'll be triggering! What day is your next scan?

Em xxx

Monday is my next scan date ... then we'll have to see, they think EC will be likely at the end of next week, but nothing definite until then. Just found out my sisters best friend is pregnant with twins after her IVF, so pleased ;0) x

Faye that's lovely news! Are you planning on ICSI?

Em xxx

Yes it will be ICSI, I am just hoping that I get lots of fertilised eggs so we have something to work with ... its so scary at the moment!

Hi ladies

We to 20 fertilised we are over the moon!!!!
Thanks for all the positive messages it's been lovely!!!
Good luck to all!!
Xxx

Ladies I'm so sore!!!

chase looking forward to your update :)

fay aw congrats to your sisters friend :) gl Monday :hugs:

em I won't hear anything today unless bad news... Scheduled in for tomorrow 12.20, will hear by 9.30 tomorrow if 3/4 are still doing good...
Love your 2-3 today by the way :happydance:

betty what transfer day did you decide on in the end???

chase 20 WOW GO YOU!!! Congrats!!! You will have loads of frosties :happydance: you must be so happy :)

Scerena hope your feeling less sore soon!! Get lots of rest!!!

I can't quite believe it !!! 11 years trying and here we are

Xxx

Wow chase that's fab!!!

Scerena you having day 3 transfer?

Em xxx

Chase - Thats AMAZING!!!!

Did you do anything special in the three months before starting IVF - like take bee pollin/carrot juice etc etc - would be great to know for if I have to have IVF a second time. Also do you mind if I ask your age. Sorry to be so personal but you have had such a wonderful response I would like to copy your lead up to IVF to see if I can make things better next time around ;0)

Serena - are you achy all over? Look after yourself and get ready for those babies to come back in your belly ;0) x

em provisionally booked in for day 3 transfer tomorrow, if 3/4 still going good tomorrow then will be booked in for day 5 by 9.30 tomorrow :hugs:

chase well you are half way there now to getting your bfp :)

fay yes I'm achy in my belly, I might get some laxatives today too to help I think that might be causing a little pain...

Hi ladies glad to see some really good news on here

Scerena good luck with ET with them 7 lovely eggies...i was in agony after ec and i got to take nurofen and i used my hotwater bottle and had a few days rest...think i had trapped wind too which made even more painful i took a aloe vera colon cleanse and it worked!!

Betty GL with ET this week too!!

Chase thats amazing after 11 years too wow GL with ET!!

Faye GL with your scan on moday...lovely news about your sisters friend another lucky gal!!

Em thanks for the nice wishes.....OTD is sat for me im praying for a miracle.....if not then im going on a hen do a week 2mo to Marbs best medicine if its a BFN xxx

wow chase 20 is brilliant !!!

hope your all okay

sorry your still sore screna :( i have only just opened my bowels today what a relief i was in pain b4 then drink lots of OJ xx

afm am offically PUPO !!!! we had 1 grade 1 9cell which was lovely apparently then had 1 5 cell grade 1 with was nice but abit slower and then their was another which hadnt really done much so we had 2 transferred OTD is the 21st of may so heres to hoping lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->