Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

Aww trolley hun I'm so sorry to hear this :(

Sending you big hugs

Em xxx

Trolley I am so desperately sorry to hear your news, lean on us as much as you need to. ALL my love and thoughts are with you xxx

Hi ladies thank u all for your kind words and support :hugs:
i had my operation yesterday and all was well feeling crampy today but feel like i can now start to heal...the docs said to wait for one af and then i can start to ttc again...ive also been intouch with the fertility clinic and i still have another round with them but not untill 3 months time before starting my treatment...what a rollercoaster life is](*,)

Faye im really pleased to c your picture of your scan very happy for uxx

Emily hows everything going?xx

Betty and captain whats next for u both sorry to ask again head is in a shed!!xx

Am sorry hunnie am glad your looking for ward tho and being positive :) !!

You never know you may catch on naturally before you start ivf again ?

Am on 3days past EC now !! I got 16 eggs 14 were mature and injected 13 fertlized

Yesturday they phoned too say 10 were top grde and 3 were average ! Still waiting on phone call today :) but will be doing 5day transfer on Monday most likely !!

Am also taking fragmin(blood thinner) this time :) !! Xx

Omg betty thats amazing wow 10 super duper ones yay....i can defo feel its gonna work for u this time....how exciting :happydance:Let me what they say bet u cant wait for monday now eeek xx

I hope it's Gunna work this time I feel a lot more positive :D !!!!! And I've taken 13 days off work ;) !!!! Too relax !!!!

What was the reason you were going for ivf hun I've tottally forgot ? X

Hi trolley lovely to hear from you, I hope you are bearing up. I agree what a total roller coaster this whole TTC thing is. I hope those ladies who fall pregnant quickly and naturally and have flawless pregnancies and births know just how lucky they are.

AFM I had my FET on Thursday afternoon. I transferred 2 blasts, they were 'OK' quality - had some cell loss and fragmentation in the thawing but still apparently viable. They had to thaw 4 as two didnt make it, which we are disappointed with as we were told there was a 90% survival rate. Am going to speak to my consultant about that. Basically it means we will be back to a fresh cycle if neither of these stick.

Not planning to test until Friday. I holed up in a hotel until this morning, just to rest and get some sleep and time away from running after my LO. Just on the train home now xxx

Betty it so is keep that positive head on :winkwink:dh has alot of abnormal/motility issues but just shows it can happen naturally too so who knows...still not had my follow appointment after icsi so will find out more at my next appointment hopefully not got it booked in yet but will soon just need to get this week over and then get my head back in the game!!

Capt im so pleased for u....u r pupo now with twinnies yay try to keep positive hun i know theres some ifs and buts but u just never know i got everything crossed for u 2...at least your lo will take your mind of it and get this week over quick for u keep me posted...

Im feeling very positive for u 2 ladies and i so hope for those bfps we need some :dust:and thank again xxx

Trolley - glad to hear you sounding so positive hun, got everything crossed for you :)

Captain - congrats on being PUPO!! When is OTD?

Betty - not long till you're PUPO!! Sending lots of baby dust!!

Em xxx

Trolley - glad to hear you sounding so positive hun, got everything crossed for you :)

Captain - congrats on being PUPO!! When is OTD?

Betty - not long till you're PUPO!! Sending lots of baby dust!!

Em xxx

I don't actually have an OTD. That part on my paperwork has been left blank. Tbh I've not been very impressed with my clinic this time around, they have felt very distant from and disinterested in the whole thing. They are pleasant enough but I guess there's just less involved in a FET from their perspective. Anyway I will be 8dp5dt on Friday so I figure a test will give me an accurate result by then. Last cycle AF arrived at 9dp5dt but I think the downregging this time will interfere with AF timing if its BFN.

Keeping things low key. X

Don't blame you hun. 8dp5dt sounds good.

We got our BFP at 5dp5dt, was very faint but definately there!

Em xxx

Trolley - all my love! Its such a horrendous journey, wonderful that you are looking forwards, it will work for you I promise!

Captain - So excited! Best of luck

Betty - That sounds amazing, really positive, my fingers are crossed and you should have lots that look great, I think I only had 5 at day three which looked ok - this is your time! xxx

Hi Ladies,

Just checking in to see how you all are, you are never far from my thoughts, and I hope everyone is doing ok. Lots of love to you xxx

Hey ladies another failed cycle for me :( my period came 6days early again !! It has too be something too do with the meds , I've rang the nurses up and I suggested that maybe it was becoz my estrogen plummets too much after EC around et and she sai yeah it's a possible , I asked why wasn't I put on estrogen support after my last cycle she didn't have much too say !!

On another thread nearly every women on there uses estrogen as luteul support !!

And it completely makes sense coz for about 4-5 days after EC I felt very bloated jut different then bam the next day I felt a stone lighter all my symptoms were gone inc sore boobs !! And spots appeared on my back and face just likebreubdo before period !! So it has too be something too do with estrogen dropping its the only explamination !!!

And with low levels of estrogen you simply can't concieve !

I'll be starting my next. Cycle in September my next period I'll b using estrogen patches for luteul support am egg sharing this time & it's a new clinic so hoping for a more positive outcome like a baby !!! Haha!!

Hope your bumps are okay ;) !!

Trolley hope your okay sweetheart when will you be cycling ?? X

Betty - sorry to hear that lovely. Glad you're sounding positive. New clinic, new outcome :) and egg sharing is such a wonderful thing to do :)
Have you got anything planned to keep you relaxed before next cycle?

Em xxx

So sorry Betty and such a shame that you have to tell them that there is an issue they haven't discovered! Unbelievable.

New cycle will be much more positive and now you have a great chance! ;0) x

Hey ladies im back ite been a while needed a much needed break....feeling ready to move on now...only just had my first period 8 weeks after my operation...i was going bonkers but now i know my body is back to normal.
I still have another round of icsi and we are planning to start it in jan...we had to wait for 3 cycles before we could have another go anyway and dh wants to start it in the new year hoping for new luck...going to get our follow up consultation booked in asap to get jan all booked in.

Betty sorry to hear about that cycle...but so happy to hear about the new clinic and egg donor....hows it all going hun?

Em and faye lovely to c your pregnacys are going well:happydance:

Capt how are u doing??

Hope to hear from u all soon this is a lovely thread nice to keep it going xx

Trolley - glad af finally came!! Waiting till the new year sounds like a fab plan :) got everything crossed for you :hugs:

Betty - how you getting on Hun?

Captain - hope you're doing ok?

Faye - how's the pregnancy going? Did you find out what you're having?

Em xxx

Hey girls !!

Glad your doing well trolley ! Fab plan !! Lots of baby dust to you !!!

Emily - 26 week asif!!!!!!!!!
Flying by !!! You started buynb stuff ?

We'll am well into my 3rd round ! Just had ec this morning collected 15eggs!!!!!
Will be sharing so I get 7 and my lady receipt gets 8 hope she's pleased !!!

Waiting for fert report tmro nightmare praying ;)!!! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"