Any ladies starting ivf in april !!!! ??????

I don't exactly know what the high estrogen numbers mean, I guess its normal to have elevate levels with the injections, hopefully I will have more answers tomorrow.

Well ladies I picked up all my drugs today and singed all my consent forms seems so much more real now :0!!!!! Will only b stimming for 8days on 150mlu of gonal-f!! :0 x

Hi ladies well i thought i was being lucky and not havine any side effects but i think they r kicking in now....im having restless sleep but im tierd and a slight headache are any of u ladies getting any?

Bettybee1 and Emily-how exciting bet u cant wait to get started eeek

Future mommie-i hope them follies start growing whats the outcome of your high e levels?

mmw-im sorry your work is being so awkward this is stress u dont need and u r having treatment off a doctor should treat all the same i think its against the law in the uk do u have a work union?

2have4kids-that holiday sounds amazing i so need a mini break....

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

bma11 hi the 17th will come round so quick....time is flying by for me i thought it would drag....i was really overwhelmed and nervous but once u get your medication and schedual u will get excited i was nervous doing my first shot i was shaking not good when your trying to inject yourself for the first time lol...but after a few goes u get the knack.

2have4kids-- Hey Cetrotide I believe it's something to stop premature ovulation. I'm not sure what burselin/suprefact is. :dohh:
And I'm so excited I'm only to be on BCP for 11 days! I'm so impatient!

Ahhh. I love that you booked a trip! You will be pregnant!!! :)

Futuremommie- high levels of e2 during stims are good. Follies produce e2 .They usually go into the thousands jusdt before ER sounds like you are responding nicely
2have4kids- I was on menopur last time at 375iu. I'm still feeling fine, I had a hot flush last night which isn't a good sign and I haven't felt any twings around the ovaries since a day ago. I'm not sure what it all means I just hope for 1 follicle to grow right now. Yep the puregon pen doesn't go up to600iu so i have to inject wind up and inject again. I haven't started on the ogalutran injection yet but when i do it will be 3 injections!! I feel so emotional with one day happy and excited and the next all doom and gloom. Currently feeling anxious waiting for the phone call from the clinic with today's results. The nurse said if it still is a continuous slow rise then doctors tend to add another med into the mix in hope it speeds things up. Injections aren't that bad really, once you get past the initial one it's quite easy from there on ward. How are you going? Have you started yet? What meds are you on and what dosage? Are you on the short or long protocol?

I got the call, my cycle got cancelled again.
Hubby and i decided to take a break from everything and go down the donor egg path maybe at the end of the year.
It's a very sad day

I got the call, my cycle got cancelled again.
Hubby and i decided to take a break from everything and go down the donor egg path maybe at the end of the year.
It's a very sad day

Oh lynq im very sorry to hear that sending u:hugs:think u should book a mini break to take your mind off everything.

LynQ - so sorry to hear that hun :( very difficult time for you both

Futuremommie - I know right!! I know NOTHING about oestrogen levels!

TrolleyDolley - Cant wait to get going! How are your side effects? Hope your headaches ease off soon... All be worth it in the end though!

Really nervous about my baseline scan on Monday, looking forward to being told what day to start injecting if all is fine at the scan!

Em xxx

Very sorry your cycle has being cancelled hun :(

Emily !!!! Ekkkk bet your v nervous & exited !!! I should start stimming in about 10 days !!! Xxz

Ooh not long Betty!! I should be starting next week :) so exited and nervous all at once!!

Em xxx

We could be on very close schedules !!!

What drugs will you b on ? X

150 Gonal f, cetrotide and then ovidrell

Can't wait to start!!

Em xxx

That's exactly the same as me :D !!! What was your Amh & antral follie count x

Amh was 6.2, what was yours? They didn't expect mine to be high coz I've had 2 operations on my ovaries.

What's the antral follie count?

Em xxx

Sorry for your ops mine is 24.5 ! My antral follie count was 40

It's all the follies which are sitting there in your ovaries at the start of your cycle xx

Hey ladies i should be starting stimmys next week too af is due the 9th and if does scan on the 11th and if everything is ok thats when i start stimms same as u guys ;)

Yeah he trolley dolley think it's good we will be all stimming together can compare notes then jaja!! X

Eeek it cant come soon enough....ive just been looking at your amh and follie count...u got lots of follies u lucky girl....my antral follicle count is 12 which im abit worried about...fsh 5.7 amh 7.3 should i be worried with these fiqures?x

The news wasn't that great but we are still hopeful. I had the scan but the dr still couldn't see my left ovary well. It also looks like I only have about 4 follicles. He said their could be more but he thinks the fibroids are casting shadows which makes it harder to see. He said he wants to scan me again Monday with a full bladder to see if he can get a better view. Of course I was disappointed with my response to the meds. He said that if their aren't more that 4 follicles then he would recommend triggering and doing an iui. The risk of not retrieving the eggs or the eggs not fertilizing or if they fertilize not making it to transfer isn't worth risking all the money. He would like for there to be 5 or more they are sz 12,12,15,17 he says more than likely I will trigger on Monday. He said my uterine cavity looks good, the fibroids I have are located in the wall. So now we are waiting until Monday. They will do a vaginal and an abdominal scan, he said they will do everything they can to see my ovary.

I didn't meltdown like I normally do I just decided I'm tired of worrying if God is going to do this for us he will do it whether it's iui, IVF or naturally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->