Any October babies to be?

I'm in the same boat Traskey - I had 2 embies transplanted and won't know until 27th how many have implanted!

Hi ladies, hope you don't mind but I have been browsing some of your posts...I am 35 (will be 36 when I deliver) and 4 weeks pregnant after a m/c in November. I am so excited! I am due October 19 2012! My doctor put me on progesterone 100 mg vaginal suppository. Have any of you ladies tried this? It is just precautionary as he didn't check my prog levels. Also- I haven't had any ms yet- hope that's not a bad sign! I am tired though and get hungry more oftent han usual. And crabby :haha: Hope I can join your awesome thread!:thumbup:

Hello!

Got my BFP last week, it feels weird to move from the "TTC" forum to the "Pregnancy" one.

It's comfortable to hear that not all of you are feeling symptoms. Besides some backaches and, like someone else said, a fluttering in my belly. I think my boobs are getting bigger, but they were big before.

Even though I was fairly active before I was pregnant, I don't think I'll do anything except the most gentle exercise for a few weeks until I'm sure this fetus is going to stick. It's kind of a bummer, because I love bike riding and running, but I'll have to stick with swimming and prenatal yoga. Snore.

Congratulations! I am in the same boat- the only symptoms I have is being tired, hungry, and crabby LOL! I am always active too and have had to cut way back since I got my bfp on the 7th. I am due October 19. I have cut my excersize to just free weights and a few squats and lunges, etc, nothing cardio (docs orders). :shrug: How many weeks are you? I am thinking I am sitting at about 4 and tack on a day or two..:)

Hey all! I just turned 38 and am 6 weeks pregnant with my first (EDD is Oct 1). This pregnancy thing is a little weird. My symptoms haven't been too bad so far: just hungry every 2-3 hours, and slightly more sleepy than usual. I wouldn't even call it "fatigue." The worst part I've discovered so far is a *complete* and utter lack of motivation--which is so strange, b/c I LIKE to be busy with little pet projects, and I have 50 million going...just THINKING about doing any of them makes me tired...so I haven't done much of anything in the last week or so. It's very depressing. I sit here wondering what is wrong with me. All I want to do is keep track of how the LO is developing each week...and I've starting narrowing it down to the DAY, too...I've learned more about embryogenesis (I'm impressed with myself that I know such a big word now!hehehe!) than I ever thought possible:dohh:...Anyone else in a similar boat?

I know how you feel! I am 36 this spring and am pregnant (about 4 weeks along) I am due in October 19th estimating anyway. I don't have any ms yet, which has me worried, but then if I had it I would probably worry more! Also, just alittle tired and hungry usually. And I understand the new found genius!:rofl: I have been doing that too, I focus all of my brain power on learning all about my little growing baby! :thumbup:

Hi all,

May I join your thread? I got my BFP today and am due October 24th.

So far the only symptoms include slight cramping and my breasts are bigger and very tender! I feel a bit tired but other than that, nothing else. :)

Hi all,

May I join your thread? I got my BFP today and am due October 24th.

So far the only symptoms include slight cramping and my breasts are bigger and very tender! I feel a bit tired but other than that, nothing else. :)

Welcome! Congrats on your pregnancy :hugs: I wonder about symptoms- some pregnancies you get them all- others...leave you wondering lol! :haha:

Thanks for the welcome Grey Eyes! :) I am hoping for a sticky bean! And congrats to you! We are pretty close together in due dates! :)

Yep we are!:thumbup: I got my bfp on the 7th...I am soOOoo excited! :happydance:

A big welcome to Leikela and Grey Eyes ... and congratulations on your BFPs!

Grey Eyes - I am on progesterone pessaries too ... in my case though it's because I had IVF with DE so I won't be producing any of the hormones I need to sustain the pregnancy, until the placenta takes over (at 12 weeks)

Hello ladies. I haven't had chance to post really since I got my BFP as I have been working silly long hours. I am now 15dpo and been testing every day! I am so scared of the lines fading after I had the chemical in november. At that time my lines were only as faint as my 10dpo lines this time. Didn't get darker and stayed like that about 5 days then I started bleeding. This time they seem to be progressing nicely? I have posted pics of my progression for a bit of reassurance? I am so worried they will disappear again! My digi still says 1-2 week.
A big hello to you all, I hope to get to know you all very well over the next 8 months as we grow our little pumpkins!! Oh I think my due date is 18th October according to online calculator. We are going to GP on tuesday x x x

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 1
  • multi.jpg
    multi.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 2
Hi toothfairy - those look like very good lines to me :D

Thank you. It is really hard not to worry isn't it? I am still very crampy most of the time and my cervix area feels sort of tender? Has anyone else got the same?

Yep we are!:thumbup: I got my bfp on the 7th...I am soOOoo excited! :happydance:

Awesome! I am excited too and pray that my little bean sticks! :flower:

A big welcome to Leikela and Grey Eyes ... and congratulations on your BFPs!

Thanks urchin! :)

Hello ladies. I haven't had chance to post really since I got my BFP as I have been working silly long hours. I am now 15dpo and been testing every day! I am so scared of the lines fading after I had the chemical in november. At that time my lines were only as faint as my 10dpo lines this time. Didn't get darker and stayed like that about 5 days then I started bleeding. This time they seem to be progressing nicely? I have posted pics of my progression for a bit of reassurance? I am so worried they will disappear again! My digi still says 1-2 week.
A big hello to you all, I hope to get to know you all very well over the next 8 months as we grow our little pumpkins!! Oh I think my due date is 18th October according to online calculator. We are going to GP on tuesday x x x

Toothfairy,

Congrats!!! Your tests look great! Very good progression! I also have been testing everyday. I tested Friday and there was nothing. Saturday a faint line and positive OPK (they will turn + when preggo) and this morning a darker line and a positive on a digi.

I too am having cramping and feel "sore". I have read though that those are normal early pregnancy symptoms because your uterus has to expand with the growth of the baby. :)

Definately getting darker lines!:thumbup: Looks like you are on your way to an armful! :hugs: We are close in due dates- I am due October 19!!:)

Thank you grey eyes!! Some charts put me at 18th oct some at 19th oct? I think cos its a leap year maybe?? My last period was 12th January?

Thank you grey eyes!! Some charts put me at 18th oct some at 19th oct? I think cos its a leap year maybe?? My last period was 12th october??

If you are only 4 weeks preggo, then you can't go by your last period. You must have ovulated somewhere in mid to late January and you just didn't have a period for 3 months beforehand. But your baby will still be born in Oct. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->