• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any October babies to be?

Toothfairy, I have an EDD of the 18th as well :D

I have a lot of cramping, like bad period pain but i've had that ages and could have been due to the progesterone. However, my clinic stops that on test day so i've been stopping it and I still have the cramps. My friend told me that can last a good few weeks.

Your lines are getting much darker :wohoo:

Welcome Liekela :howdy:

A big welcome to Leikela and Grey Eyes ... and congratulations on your BFPs!

Grey Eyes - I am on progesterone pessaries too ... in my case though it's because I had IVF with DE so I won't be producing any of the hormones I need to sustain the pregnancy, until the placenta takes over (at 12 weeks)

Wow, does yours leak? (this is the place for tmi lol). I put mine is as far as I can (with finger, sorry tmi again) and lay down on my back with my knees up for 20 minutes or so then manage to fall asleep. But when I wake up in the middle of the night it has always leaked :shrug: What mg are you on? I am on 100 mg a day. No major side effects, just tired after I take them and that could just be pregnancy too:shrug: Hope I am normal:haha:

Thank you grey eyes!! Some charts put me at 18th oct some at 19th oct? I think cos its a leap year maybe?? My last period was 12th January?

Sounds about right...My lmp was January 13 and I am due the 19th so yours would be right at 18. Cool:thumbup: :)

A big welcome to Leikela and Grey Eyes ... and congratulations on your BFPs!

Grey Eyes - I am on progesterone pessaries too ... in my case though it's because I had IVF with DE so I won't be producing any of the hormones I need to sustain the pregnancy, until the placenta takes over (at 12 weeks)

Wow, does yours leak? (this is the place for tmi lol). I put mine is as far as I can (with finger, sorry tmi again) and lay down on my back with my knees up for 20 minutes or so then manage to fall asleep. But when I wake up in the middle of the night it has always leaked :shrug: What mg are you on? I am on 100 mg a day. No major side effects, just tired after I take them and that could just be pregnancy too:shrug: Hope I am normal:haha:

My progesterone leaks. We were advised to wear large panty liners :wacko:

Traskey-

Lol! You just made me feel a whole lot better!:haha: I thought maybe it was just me. I read somewhere that the progesterone is absorbed in about 20 minutes anyway so after that :shrug: I guess it doesn't matter. Have you had any major side effects not just from the pregnancy?

I'm on 400mg twice a day GE! and yes, they leak! ... I just make sure I'm wearing a panty liner so they don't wet my knickers

I sit or lie down for half an hour after taking them - then just go about my day... I figure they've done their job by then :thumbup:

Traskey-

Lol! You just made me feel a whole lot better!:haha: I thought maybe it was just me. I read somewhere that the progesterone is absorbed in about 20 minutes anyway so after that :shrug: I guess it doesn't matter. Have you had any major side effects not just from the pregnancy?

Yep after that it's just the nasty waxy stuff!

I found the progesterone made the cramps more pronounced and the boobs sore. At the moment I get so hungry every few hours it's silly. I'm getting the food in before I get :sick:

I've started feeling sick this last few days Traskey - not actually been sick but it's felt very close ... right now I'm not feeling too clever and wishing Mr Urch would come out of the bathroom in case I need it! :sick:

Yes I'm waiting for mine to start too! Was horribly sick with 1st 2 :-(

Yey.. congrats Traseky, Grey Eyes, and Leikla .. welcome!!! I feel a little nauseous this morning.. but don't know if it's my vitamins or baby.. maybe combo. Other then that.. yesterday I totally started worrying about baby.. and our apartment and if we had room in the office for baby stuff... and I totally started crying.. it was quite funny.. I was super emotional. I guess all normal! lol.. hope everyone is well!

Urchin, i'm sorry that the :sick: has started!

Lucky 7s, sounds like the hormones have kicked in :D

I really don't care Traskey! TBH after MC my only other baby, any symptoms that show my hormones are doing there thing are VERY VERY WELCOME
(but I'm not eating cheese sauce again!)

Can I ask if you ladies are still getting cramping? I am still getting lots of aches and pains since ovulation??

On and off toothfairy - I've not had major cramps, but am getting short twinges.... nowhere near as bad as AF, but then I do get particularly horrendous periods!

Yey.. congrats Traseky, Grey Eyes, and Leikla .. welcome!!! I feel a little nauseous this morning.. but don't know if it's my vitamins or baby.. maybe combo. Other then that.. yesterday I totally started worrying about baby.. and our apartment and if we had room in the office for baby stuff... and I totally started crying.. it was quite funny.. I was super emotional. I guess all normal! lol.. hope everyone is well!

Thanks Lucky7s! I remember you from the Testing thread. You were an January BFP! :)

Can I ask if you ladies are still getting cramping? I am still getting lots of aches and pains since ovulation??

Toothfairy, I am glad you posted this. Yes, I am still getting a lot of cramping. Yesterday was worse though. I had a twinge that was actually very painful but only lasted for 2 secs. I almost had a panic attack because the first thing that crossed my mind was a m/c. I had to do deep breathing because I was becoming dizzy. Crazy!

What are you cramps like?

I sometimes have what feels like dull aches but not so much, also no sickness yet but just tired and very bloated. Still worried a bit about lack of symptoms but I know this can be normal so trying to be relatively chilled out and grateful :thumbup:

I am really gla someone is the same. It's reassuring! It's like having perio pain all the time and sometimes quite bad. I ache up where cervix is too. Last night I was having sharp pains off to one side also. Started to panic about ectopic too! Hopefully is all normal. I see doc today so will ask her xxx

Oh, it's a week since my bfp and even though other tests getting darker my digi still says 1-2 weeks. Do you think I should be concerned?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->