• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any October babies to be?

I think it's still very early Toothfairy29 your good.. hang in there be patient. I had cramping right after my missed period for a bit, then it lingered I get some pains once and a while. Your making room for baby..

Leikela I remember seeing you in the January Thread too! Didn't you just start TTC? Very awesome!! woo woo

Hi ladies! I notice some of us have all the symptoms and others none of the symptoms! I don't have any cramping or ms yet, so...:shrug: hopefully everything is as it should be!

Toothfairy- I didn;t know that there were digis that could tell you how far along you are...what are they called, I'd love to pick one up! :) And no, I dont think you have anything to worry about. You know when you dtd and when you ovulated, etc...the only thing I might suggest is that your egg took a day or two longer than you anticipated to make it home and then maybe implantation took longer? That could acount for some time make-up in there:shrug: But nothing to worry about I don't think. Trust me- if your body stopped producing hcg it would drop super fast! You're good to go!:thumbup:

AFM- got the first side effects from progesterone yesterday. I was outside playing and working and swung a large sledge hammer :grr: and YOW! Back muscles! I have to remember that progesterone causes all of your muscles to smooth and relax. So gonna take it easy today:)

Toothfairy-

I was just looking online at those digis...they measure differently They measure by conception date where we usually go off of our lmp...that'd make a difference if a couple weeks usually. Could that be it?:shrug:

Oh, it's a week since my bfp and even though other tests getting darker my digi still says 1-2 weeks. Do you think I should be concerned?

Toothfairy- I am glad we are in the same symptom boat! And I wouldn't go by the digi. As long as your lines are getting darker, you are good to go! :)

Leikela I remember seeing you in the January Thread too! Didn't you just start TTC? Very awesome!! woo woo

Lucky7s, glad you remember me too! :) Yes, I started TTC in November. 3 times a charm! :)

Morning everyone

I'm in the "gets loads of period type cramps" brigade but i know some people have a lot less. I'm also very tired.

As for the Clearblue digis I got pregnant 2-3 in week one and a friend told me they don't sell them in the US as the weeks isn't always completely accurate so I wouldn't worry at all :hugs:

Traskey - Ya we don't get those here and wouldn't worry to much everyone's babies measure differently!

Leikela - That's awesome.. 3rd time's a charm!

afm - still not feeling m.s. but just nauseous in general.. don't know if they're my prenatals or not. Crazy dreams every night, and boobs still very very sensitive. I had some cramping last night before I went to bed. Just hoping little bean is growing!

Hello ladies!! Thank you for your replies!! I saw GP yest who did preg test and she said was very strong positive so to stop testing!! She confirmed 18th October. She also said cramping is normal and not to worry! Surprisingly she booked me in for midwife next week at 5 + 5. It's early so they can decide what tests and scans I need.
I made it all very real and to be honest gave me a panic of mixed feelings!! I know..... That sounds horrible???? Anyone else??

I'm booked into my midwife but not until week 8 I believe. It can't hurt to do it earlier for sure, I wish mine was.

I'm not going to talk to my GP til after my 8 week scan at the clinic :D

Morning everyone

I'm in the "gets loads of period type cramps" brigade but i know some people have a lot less. I'm also very tired.

As for the Clearblue digis I got pregnant 2-3 in week one and a friend told me they don't sell them in the US as the weeks isn't always completely accurate so I wouldn't worry at all :hugs:

I have been having those cramps every since I found out I was preggo. They have subsided a bit today though. I am also starting to feel the fatigue setting in!

Hello ladies!! Thank you for your replies!! I saw GP yest who did preg test and she said was very strong positive so to stop testing!! She confirmed 18th October. She also said cramping is normal and not to worry! Surprisingly she booked me in for midwife next week at 5 + 5. It's early so they can decide what tests and scans I need.
I made it all very real and to be honest gave me a panic of mixed feelings!! I know..... That sounds horrible???? Anyone else??

Congrats! I go to my OBGYN on 2/24/12 for confirmation. That is good to hear that cramping is normal! And don't feel bad. If I think about it hard enough, I panic as well. It is a huge life change! While we welcome it, being a bit apprehensive I think is normal. I mostly scared about the actual birth! LOL

i'm getting cramping too Leikena - not as bad as last time I was pregnant - but then I had a huge fibroid in there too, and they do all kinds of things in response to hormones.

11 days left for me until I get my scan, and I'm pretty nervous - it's a big 'make-or-break' day and I'll either come out grinning ear to ear, or heartbroken. It's pretty hard to prepare yourself emotionally for such different outcomes

urchin,

I hear what you're saying. I go for mine in 2 weeks and I am nervous too! I just want everything to be normal and going on schedule like it should. At first I was taking tests everyday to make sure the line was getting darker and darker but I had to stop. It was becoming obsessive! Still no AF or any kind of spotting or blood, so, so far so good! :)

Mine's in 12 days, I'm counting down.. I'm so nervous..but so excited to see something, anything, a heart beat please! Feeling blah this morning.. not morning sickness just blah...

sounds like we'll all be getting our scans at around the same time then :hugs:

fingers crossed for us all that we get some peace of mind

Mine's in 12 days, I'm counting down.. I'm so nervous..but so excited to see something, anything, a heart beat please! Feeling blah this morning.. not morning sickness just blah...

I cannot wait to hear the heartbeat either! I have been doing some research and if you get to the stage where you hear the heartbeat, your chance of m/c drops to 5%. Good news! :)

sounds like we'll all be getting our scans at around the same time then :hugs:

fingers crossed for us all that we get some peace of mind

Yes, it sure does! :thumbup: I am sure we will be much calmer after hearing that heartbeat!

On a side note, I had my first taste of nausea today. Someone at work was heating up their lunch and it had some funky spices in it. It was too overwhelming for me! I didn't get sick but definitely felt like I was. Ugh!

Hi ladies- justr going over your posts it's aweomse how we all have the same stresses and worries! I think one of the biggest stresses is just in ttc! After that it's trying to stay prego- but I say we should all relax and enjoy it! I think these little beans are here to stay!:thumbup:

Leikena- you mentioned in one of your posts about being "more worried about the actual birth". Is this your first baby? I have had 2 dughters so far naturally- no pain meds or anything and I will choose to do that with this baby also. Unless, of course, I need a c-section or something:shrug: My mom used to tell me when I would ask her "Oh honey, you forget the pain". Nope, I will be honest with you and tell you up front the pain is (in a nutshell) like period cramps from hell. Literally :haha: But they subside and you get a break and then they rush back. Once you are fully dialet and the doc tells you to push that action of pushing with the contraction almost seems to take the pain away. My last dd was born in 29 minutes flat! Need-less to say we have focused on a local doctor about 2 minutes away!:rofl: I almost had her on our bed my dh said "impossible- she can't be coming that quick--holy crap we gotta go!!" "haha:

AFM- my scan is on the 5th of March, so about 2.5 weeks from today. I am scared and excited at the same time! Doc says I'll be into my 8th week by then.

Leikena- you mentioned in one of your posts about being "more worried about the actual birth". Is this your first baby? I have had 2 dughters so far naturally- no pain meds or anything and I will choose to do that with this baby also. Unless, of course, I need a c-section or something:shrug: My mom used to tell me when I would ask her "Oh honey, you forget the pain". Nope, I will be honest with you and tell you up front the pain is (in a nutshell) like period cramps from hell. Literally :haha: But they subside and you get a break and then they rush back. Once you are fully dialet and the doc tells you to push that action of pushing with the contraction almost seems to take the pain away. My last dd was born in 29 minutes flat! Need-less to say we have focused on a local doctor about 2 minutes away!:rofl: I almost had her on our bed my dh said "impossible- she can't be coming that quick--holy crap we gotta go!!" "haha:

AFM- my scan is on the 5th of March, so about 2.5 weeks from today. I am scared and excited at the same time! Doc says I'll be into my 8th week by then.

Yes, this is my first. For years, I have the occasional nightmare that I am giving birth and I am terrified. LOL My sister had a baby vaginally and she expressed that it definitely did hurt! I plan on having an epidural. I watched that baby show on TLC a few years ago and the women giving birth with no pain meds sounded like she was being brutally murdered. No thank you! But I give you MAJOR props for having natural births! Way to go! :)

And good luck on your first scan! We should all post our pics afterwards. I think at this point our little beans are "rods".

My scan is the 28th so not long for me too :dance:

My GP's midwife called and asked if I could see her earlier. I thought they didn't do it until week 8 onwards but they've said lets do it now. Makes things all a little more real! I know the UK system is different to the US, we don't really see an OBGYN it's all done via the midwife.

My scan is the 28th so not long for me too :dance:

My GP's midwife called and asked if I could see her earlier. I thought they didn't do it until week 8 onwards but they've said lets do it now. Makes things all a little more real! I know the UK system is different to the US, we don't really see an OBGYN it's all done via the midwife.

I had a midwife with both my girls...except she was 120 miles away and when the second came she did so in 29 minutes so it was a "rush job" at the local doctor!!:haha:

My clinic have written to my GP with the outcome of my treatment, so they know I'm pregnant - but I'm not planning to book an appointment until after my scan

Last time I was pregnant, I saw the midwife just a few days after the scan that showed a possible MMC ... which turned into an actual MMC... and I just found it all really difficult - having pregnancy notes around the house and having to cancel appointments.

So this time I'm waiting to see heartbeats before I do anything about seeing midwives

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->