Any of you Scottish girls due around June?

Im from Stirlingshire, due 5th June and having baby at Forth Valley in Larbert x
(sounds like Im at AA) lol

Hiya, was just having a nose in 1st tri and noticed ur post, Im giving birth at Larbert too :thumbup: Im due on 4th April

Hi All I'm from glasgow too : -D
11weeks pregnant with my third baby. I've had 2 early scans due to illness but have my 12week scan on monday.

Hiya, nice to connect! Sorry to hear you have been unwell, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly from here on in! I have my scan next week too :0 Soooo excited!

My pregnancies are never that simple lol
How far on are you??....I've been told how far on i was when i had my scans. i was put a few days ahead of lmp:flower:
Exited about my scan too :-D

I'm in Fife and due mid July. Only about 5 weeks as yet!

Congratulations! :) Nice to connect, hope your firt tri goes well and you aren't feeling too rough xx

Hi i'm from grangemouth and will be having my baby in larbert to. i'm due the 11th june, got my scan on the 2nd dec, cant wait. x

11weeks pregnant with my third baby. I've had 2 early scans due to illness but have my 12week scan on monday.

Hiya, nice to connect! Sorry to hear you have been unwell, fingers crossed it all goes smoothly from here on in! I have my scan next week too :0 Soooo excited!

How far on are you??....I've been told how far on i was when i had my scans. i was put a few days ahead of lmp:flower:

I am 11 weeks + 2, first bub so a bit anxious to get the scan done and know everything is fine, then I can tell everyone! :) Though most of the family know already!

I am 11 weeks + 2, first bub so a bit anxious to get the scan done and know everything is fine, then I can tell everyone! :) Though most of the family know already!

I've had 2 scans already but still hasnt sink in. and keep thinking hope when i go monday the baby hasnt dissapeared lol i know sounds stupid.

Hey girls! Just found this but i'm in Fife and due end of June! Would love to buddy xx

Im from Edinburgh and due July 15th. Im currently 10w1day. had a private scan at 9 weeks 5 days and all looked fine, just hoping all is ok till my next scan on jan 6th.

Im from Edinburgh and due July 15th. Im currently 10w1day. had a private scan at 9 weeks 5 days and all looked fine, just hoping all is ok till my next scan on jan 6th.

:hi:

How funny, you're from Edinburgh, as am I, and looks like you were born the same year as me (1985) :dohh:

How funny, you're from Edinburgh, as am I, and looks like you were born the same year as me (1985) :dohh:

yeah i am an 85 kid :]. cant believe you are here expecting your 4th, this will be my first, just so worried about the wait till my next scan! and words of wisdom?

yeah i am an 85 kid :]. cant believe you are here expecting your 4th, this will be my first, just so worried about the wait till my next scan! and words of wisdom?

Well, yeah, the best piece of advice I can give you is ........ DONT WORRY!

But you wont listen :rofl:

Yes, I started my family very young (16) and I'm not even sure I'm done yet :wacko: Luckily my hubby wants lots of kids too :winkwink:

Congratulations on your first pregnancy. Where did you go for your scan? Babes in the Womb?

I went to Babybond down from Charlotte Square. it was £99 but totally worth it to have at least a little bit of reassurance, althouigh i know alot can still happen. The woman at babybond was so lovely and answered all my questions.

what area of edinburgh you in? im over west.

South! up beside Ikea way.

I went to Babes in the womb, it was lovely, its out Corstorphine and it was like £80....got a voucher for my next scan at only £45 too :happydance:

Gonna use that for a sexing scan if I need it (last baby refused to show off the money shot until about 22 weeks)

Hi can I join in? I'm in Hamilton, my proper due date is 16th June however as its twins I've been told I will be unlikely to go by 37wks so that gives me 26th May which is also my friends due date lol.

Aw I was hoping for twins, you're so lucky!! (you probably wont think that once they are born and you get 5 minutes sleep I suppose!)

:hi: anyway, welcome to the Scottish thread!

South! up beside Ikea way.

I went to Babes in the womb, it was lovely, its out Corstorphine and it was like £80....got a voucher for my next scan at only £45 too :happydance:

Gonna use that for a sexing scan if I need it (last baby refused to show off the money shot until about 22 weeks)

i looked up babes in the womb as thats near me in corstorphine but the appointment dates they had were better for Babybond.

aw I see, Maybe it was cos I booked mines wellllll in advance, like, two days after I got my BFP, and booked it for 8 weeks LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->