Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Making babies :happydance:
Been great reading that others have had the lovely news of their bfp on others threads, makes me even more positive about it all.

What are others doing regarding ensuring optimum health? Im doing the conception vitamins, fruit and veg. Cut out caffine (mainly as cant stomach it since pregnany), very low alcohol and exercising. Is there anything else I can do, any vitamins?

I miscarried in Sept. of last year and I finally just had my first normal period in Feb. and I actually tested w/ ovulation predictors and got a positive LH surge so my husband and I are really praying hard for a BFP. Praying for all you ladies and How fantastic if we did have babies in Dec. would be the best present Ever!

Hanskiz~ I am so happy to hear you got a BFN!! :happydance: Crazy how that can be a good thing, huh?? I felt SO relieved when I got mine and I felt like THAT was the 1st official day that I could start TTC! I am hopeful for you that the spotting will ease up soon!!

Cornish~ Sometimes it's good to cry and let it all out- I always feel better after I do- it's like there is a build up of emotions and when you do finally allow yourself to cry~ it's a relief! As far as vitamins and such- I am taking a prenatal, a folic acid, Super B complex, and omega 3. If you're not taking omega 3~ I would definitely recommend it!

Here are some GREAT links on it:

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/omega-3-fatty-acids-and-fertility.html

https://www.omega-3.us/natural-healing-with-omega-3-fish-oil/pregnancy-and-fertility/

baileykenz~ I think that is TOTALLY normal as far as wanting a 4th- and you know, I thought I only wanted 2 more (I have an 8 yr old son) - but now I think I want to have a 4th too.. I am one of 4 kids and I love it. I am sooo thankful to my parents for my siblings- and I want my son to have the same!

CRC25~ welcome! I think all of us sure could use a Christmas BFP!!!

Wow Holly you really are a mine of information!! I had no idea that Omega 3 was so important! My OH and I probably should take a supplement as we don't really eat fish and that's the best dietary source (or so I understand - correct me if I'm wrong).

Healthwise I'm taking just the pregnacare conception prenatals. Should I also take folic acid? I have got some but figured I'd get enough with the vitamins and my cereal habit!
I'm trying to eat loads of fruit and veg and I get a fair bit of exercise anyway so not too worried about that. I've also been making an effort to drink more water and have been drinking less black tea and more green tea - with honey which is also supposed to be a 'fertility food'.

I don't really know how seriously to take the whole thing. I'm worried that the more obsessed I get the more stressed I'll get - and we all know that that is counterproductive!

I've never actually seriously TTC before so this is all new to me! :wacko:

It is great to see that people are getting BFP's on other threads. It really does give you hope doesn't it. After all if it can happen for other people.....

:happydance:

I miscarried in Sept. of last year and I finally just had my first normal period in Feb. and I actually tested w/ ovulation predictors and got a positive LH surge so my husband and I are really praying hard for a BFP. Praying for all you ladies and How fantastic if we did have babies in Dec. would be the best present Ever!

welcome hunni..
gl to u x

Welcome! I hope we can provide you with the support and hope you need.:hugs: Good luck with your journey. Christmas babies here we come.....

Hi guys, been off line all day today xxxx

Had a quick scan through, glad everyone seems to be feeling better and congrats on the :bfn:, feels strange saying that :haha: :happydance:

I feel relly full bloated and awful today, kinda similar to how i felt when i first got my :bfp: everything is telling me i'm not but then i keep thinking i could be :shrug: soooo tempted to check but know how crushing it will be if its :bfn:

What do you think i should do test or hang on for a while longer for :witch:

yep, not too much at the beginning of the week but before that yep deffo xx

mmm thats good news..
hey hun u could be pregs then :)
have u had af yet?

nope nothing since ERPC :shrug: will b 5 weeks tomorrow since op, dont know if im reading too much into it im just not that lucky took 12 mths to get my first.

I just want AF to come then i can get back to normal, hate this limbo feeling, its like beining in the 2ww thinking i will test tomorrow cos i can kid myself for another day,:grr: also been eating less but gaining weight all very similar to at the begining of my :bfp: but i know that everything says i wont be, the thread i posted the other day even says you might feel PG again :shrug:.

It's the not knowing whats going on thats sending me under :growlmad:

Wow Holly you really are a mine of information!! I had no idea that Omega 3 was so important! My OH and I probably should take a supplement as we don't really eat fish and that's the best dietary source (or so I understand - correct me if I'm wrong).

Healthwise I'm taking just the pregnacare conception prenatals. Should I also take folic acid? I have got some but figured I'd get enough with the vitamins and my cereal habit!
I'm trying to eat loads of fruit and veg and I get a fair bit of exercise anyway so not too worried about that. I've also been making an effort to drink more water and have been drinking less black tea and more green tea - with honey which is also supposed to be a 'fertility food'.

I don't really know how seriously to take the whole thing. I'm worried that the more obsessed I get the more stressed I'll get - and we all know that that is counterproductive!

I've never actually seriously TTC before so this is all new to me! :wacko:

It is great to see that people are getting BFP's on other threads. It really does give you hope doesn't it. After all if it can happen for other people.....

You're so silly! Well- all that information comes from ME obsessing! :haha: I try to read as much as I can.. to at least know what options I have and I am soooo grateful I came across this website because I've learned a tremendous amount since I joined in November. I wouldn't say to start obsessing - that does no good- but it IS good to be prepared and have a plan of action! :thumbup: BABY MAKING 101 :haha:

Omega 3 is *definitely* important- even when you are not TTC it is a very good thing to take- and only more so when you are TTC. Your pregnacare should already have folic acid in it- but it definitely doesn't hurt to take an extra 1 each day- your body eliminates any excess that you don't need- it can't hurt you at all- and can *really* help. I personally DO take it in addition because it is such a crucial vitamin in avoiding problems in pregnancy. There are people out there who take up to 4,000 mg a day - which most pills are only about 400mg- so it cannot hurt AT ALL to take 800-1200 mg a day~ especially when you are of child bearing age.

You taught ME something about the honey- I didn't know that! :) Learn something new everyday! :)

ohh hun if you feel a little sim then i would say do a test but then i know how disapointed it will be if negs..
any other symptoms?

yep, not too much at the beginning of the week but before that yep deffo xx

Any idea how many DPO you might be???

Havent got a scooby hun, i havent bothered checking this mth. and to be honest was no good at it to begin with :haha:

LOVE LOVE LOVE that "haven't got a scooby hun" :haha::haha: I have no clue about anything right now either!

Well, it wouldn't hurt with FMU to try and test- you never know- I always say "prepare for the worst, hope for the best!" We need our first BFP on here.. get that started for us!! :winkwink:

ohh hun if you feel a little sim then i would say do a test but then i know how disapointed it will be if negs..
any other symptoms?

nothing but i had nothing but feeling full and bloated untill i was 6/7 weeks last time, if i had some cheapy tests in i would have done one by now but my DH and I promised each other we werent going to over do it this time and i wasnt going to test until i was actually late, and i dont know if im late cos i dont know when im due :nope:

ohh crikey..
thats very true u dont know when your due..
do u want me to send a couple of ic to u in the morn hun?

I get the info about the omeg 3, never really taken it but i love fish i eat it loads, it was torture when i was PG cos all i wanted was sushi and smoked salmon and prawns :(

But whats this about honey? i take local honey through hayfever season cos it helps loads but do i need to be upping my game?

ohh crikey..
thats very true u dont know when your due..
do u want me to send a couple of ic to u in the morn hun?

senior moment hun, whats ic :shrug:

you could send me a new brain, mines frazzled :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back