Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Lintu it must be a very frsutrating time, Im not looking forward to a couple of weeks time. From whats Ive read on here nobody seems to be able to give a certain time frame of af arriving, so you wont know if you are late at all! How about it you give yourself a date to test on that you and OH agree on?
Or test - as Holly said we need our first bfp and sure one of us is due one soon.

Thanks for the info Holly and Hanskiz on vits, will up my folic acid and start on the omega asap, I just presumed that the folic acid I was taking was enough, didnt realise it doesnt hurt to take more.
xx

I get the info about the omeg 3, never really taken it but i love fish i eat it loads, it was torture when i was PG cos all i wanted was sushi and smoked salmon and prawns :(

But whats this about honey? i take local honey through hayfever season cos it helps loads but do i need to be upping my game?

Whats honey for/?/?/

Good morning ladies.
Thank all for your input on the pain last night. I did pass a clot in the end (TMI). I had no idea that an ERPC was any different to a D&C other than the process!
I'm no in pain anymore (thankfully), but still spotting. It just feels like it'll never end and as we can't DTD until it has actually stopped it's very frustrating. I feel like every day that passes is precious potential pregnancy time slipping away from me. :cry:

My little girl still thinks there is a baby in there (I think she's too young to tell) and she comes up to me and lifts my top and points to my belly and says 'baby, baby!'. It's breaking my heart. :cry:
I'm trying to hold onto the fact that there wil be another baby in there at some point (hopefully soon) but I'm finding it tough when it feels like the bleeding will never stop.

It's weird, since this has happened, my partner and I have been talking about kids and agreed that we want 4. We wanted 3 before and I'm a bit concerned that this is some kind of odd desire to replace this lost baby. Does anyone else feel like this?

I'd better not end up having any more m/c's otherwise I'll have to have 6 kids to make up for it!

Anyway, I hope all of you are feeling ok today? :hugs:

That a good question, I was set on two babies but since having two miscarriages I'm rethinking it. Maybe it is feelings related to the 2 lost pregnancys. I was having a chat with friend the other day and she asked me how many babies did I want and I said three lol :) Oh is slapping the floor begging for only two babies *laughter* :cloud9:

P.S

Good morning ladies/errr afternoon now I'm just reading and catching up with everyone :) I hope march will be a very promising month for all of us with a high successful rate/healthy full term babies.

I'm tired this morning my dad is coming over lady and so is my sister in law in her kid/newborn baby, so its going to be a full house. Off to get myself a nap while I can.

I get the info about the omeg 3, never really taken it but i love fish i eat it loads, it was torture when i was PG cos all i wanted was sushi and smoked salmon and prawns :(

But whats this about honey? i take local honey through hayfever season cos it helps loads but do i need to be upping my game?

Whats honey for/?/?/

Iv found this??

Sweet success - why is honey good for baby-making?

Bee pollen is a mixture of bee saliva, plant nectar and true pollen. It is rich in minerals such as copper, potassium, sodium and zinc in addition to 24 others and of the 22 amino acids known to man, 20 have been found in bee pollen.

Susan attributes the high pregnancy rates to the properties in pollen which are supported by 'masses of research'. Several studies both in Europe and the US have researched the beneficial links between bee pollen and sexual health. Pollen has been shown to;

* Restore and rejuvenate tired or ageing sex glands in both male and female. This is because it contains natural hormonal substances that stimulate and nourish the reproductive system.
* Increase sexual stamina and endurance
* Improve sexual dysfunction caused by prostatic disorders
* Stimulate ovarian function and increase the biological value of the egg
* Alleviate symptoms associated with PMS

So is it any wonder then that some women are attributing their pregnancies to bee pollen? Susan doesn't think so. "I can't tell you how many women my Clive has got pregnant," she laughs.

As well as pollen, honey contains other beneficial properties that not only aid sexual and reproductive disorders but provide general health benefits for the whole body.

Royal Jelly

Royal jelly is the food secreted by the nurse bees and fed to the growing Queen. It consists of about two thirds water and one third dry matter and helps the Queen live up to five years compared to the lifespan of the worker bee of just six weeks plus six months hibernation.

Royal jelly is rich in B vitamins, enzymes, hormones and amino acids and assists in the treatment of PMS, the menopause, infertility and impotence. As a hormone balancer, it can be used for acne, migraines and post natal depression.

Lintu it must be a very frsutrating time, Im not looking forward to a couple of weeks time. From whats Ive read on here nobody seems to be able to give a certain time frame of af arriving, so you wont know if you are late at all! How about it you give yourself a date to test on that you and OH agree on?
Or test - as Holly said we need our first bfp and sure one of us is due one soon.

xx

just spoken to DH and he thinks we should wait till the end of the month WTF, I will have my brain dribbling out of my ears by then :grr:

On Honey - as above!!

Basically it's an ancient remedy for pretty much anything! It's also classed as a 'superfood' and it's yummy! Can't hurt can it???

Lintu - I agree with Cornish I think you should set yourself a date to test. Much as I want you to test now and get a BFP to start us off I would hate for you to get a - and be upset. Give yourself a timeframe and keep super busy until that day!!

:hugs:

mmmm just read back through my diary and my ov type cramps started 24 hrs after my :bfn: on the 20th feb :shrug: never put em together until now.

we DTD on the 17th, 19th, 21st & 22nd, i know im not activly TTC but still keeping a note :blush:

Whats honey for/?/?/

Iv found this??

Sweet success - why is honey good for baby-making?

Bee pollen is a mixture of bee saliva, plant nectar and true pollen. It is rich in minerals such as copper, potassium, sodium and zinc in addition to 24 others and of the 22 amino acids known to man, 20 have been found in bee pollen.

Susan attributes the high pregnancy rates to the properties in pollen which are supported by 'masses of research'. Several studies both in Europe and the US have researched the beneficial links between bee pollen and sexual health. Pollen has been shown to;

* Restore and rejuvenate tired or ageing sex glands in both male and female. This is because it contains natural hormonal substances that stimulate and nourish the reproductive system.
* Increase sexual stamina and endurance
* Improve sexual dysfunction caused by prostatic disorders
* Stimulate ovarian function and increase the biological value of the egg
* Alleviate symptoms associated with PMS

So is it any wonder then that some women are attributing their pregnancies to bee pollen? Susan doesn't think so. "I can't tell you how many women my Clive has got pregnant," she laughs.

As well as pollen, honey contains other beneficial properties that not only aid sexual and reproductive disorders but provide general health benefits for the whole body.

Royal Jelly

Royal jelly is the food secreted by the nurse bees and fed to the growing Queen. It consists of about two thirds water and one third dry matter and helps the Queen live up to five years compared to the lifespan of the worker bee of just six weeks plus six months hibernation.

Royal jelly is rich in B vitamins, enzymes, hormones and amino acids and assists in the treatment of PMS, the menopause, infertility and impotence. As a hormone balancer, it can be used for acne, migraines and post natal depression.

very good read..
did u see what ic is?
i have loads so would of posted u couple in the morn..

mmmm just read back through my diary and my ov type cramps started 24 hrs after my :bfn: on the 20th feb :shrug: never put em together until now.

we DTD on the 17th, 19th, 21st & 22nd, i know im not activly TTC but still keeping a note :blush:

That sounds promising!! If you did OV then, then you DTD at the right times and would now be 11 or 12 DPO.... Oooo I'm all excited for you now!!

Definitely don't wait until the end of the month - that way madness lies for sure, even if your brain doesn't actually dribble out of your ears :haha:

Good luck... :happydance:

Great info on both honey and royal jelly, I shall be adding those to my shopping list!
Duffy - where in the world are you to be going for a nap? Im off to bed!!! I hope your day is not too tiring and am also hoping for a very positive month for us all.

Lintu the end of the month is a long time away! Can you not persuade him otherwise??!

im going to the £ shop tomorrow, talked myself into it now with my dates :haha:might be a gibbering wrek by this time tomorrow but it has to be done. I'm going to test as have a hen night on sat and want to be sure, well thats my story and im sticking to it :blush:

Iv just had a big spoonfull of honey out of the jar in the kitchen:haha: my poor DH thinks I need sectioning :shrug: i dont see his point :haha::haha:

im going to the £ shop tomorrow, talked myself into it now with my dates :haha:might be a gibbering wrek by this time tomorrow but it has to be done. I'm going to test as have a hen night on sat and want to be sure, well thats my story and im sticking to it :blush:

Make sure you tell us as soon as you know... I've got a good feeling about this!! :happydance::happydance:

Ooo very excited for you Lintu, let us know - ps I have also just eaten a spoon of honey!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

Ooo very excited for you Lintu, let us know - ps I have also just eaten a spoon of honey!!!!!!!!!:thumbup:

:happydance: can i book the padded room next to you :hugs::muaha:

:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Thanks for making me giggle like a loon!!

not a problem huni, my DH gave up and has taken the dog for a walk!!

we need to make each other smile it stops us from rocking :happydance: just trying to not take things too seriously this time round :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->