• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Cornish~ I agree- it SUCKS that you basically can't listen to your body AT ALL and anything you THINK is a sign of O- is probably not. :cry: As if miscarrying isn't hard enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lintu~ thanks for posting that- I've read that myself before~ but it was good to read it again as a reminder of everything!

Hanskiz~ I know the continued bleeding/spotting is the *worst* because you feel like you are still going through it and can't just close the door on what happened. It was 10-11 days when I stopped bleeding- so give it another week honestly.. and the norm is unfortunately 2-3 weeks which SUCKS. I was like "why can't I be one of those women who have no bleeding and O exactly 2 weeks post d&c??" I know the only thing that keeps ME sane is the thought of TTC as well. (SIGH)

baileykenz~ I'm sorry you're having a bit of a rough day. I hope it gets better for you!

Samantha675~ I agree- that documentary was freakin DEPRESSING. How does anyone get pregnant!?!?!?!? geesh! Enjoy the :sex: :)

BIG MISTAKE on my part- I went to the 1st Tri just to check on some the ladies I was communicating with to see how they were- man- talk about bashing my dreams and bashing my mood :cry: I won't do that again- it did me no good and depressed the heck out of me to realize how far along I would have been. I am so beyond ready to get off this up and down emotional rollercoaster.

thanks hunni..
going to order takeaway and watch a movie tonight..
ohh hun this rollercoaster is not nice and sos about 1st tri mistake..
:hugs:

Wow, what a read, so there are basically no generals or anything to look for! My doctor wont check my levels with blood tests, even after me asking. Said I just need to wait for af to show, if it doesnt after 3 weeks then he will maybe test to check levels are going down and there is no retained tissue etc. Rubbish rubbish rubbish!!!!! Such a waiting game for body to kick start itself and I hate the lack of control.

I know how you feel huni, not being able to control your body sucks. Thats what iv had such a hard time with, im a lil bit of a control freak :blush:

I'm playing the 'waiting for the bleeding to stop game' - it's such a lot of fun. Every time I think it's over along comes some more. It's like it's never going to stop. :growlmad:

I know it's only been 11 days since erpc but I got the impression that I was unlikely to bleed fot long - obviously a misconception. I'm also concerned becasue I know for sure they didn't get it all as I passed a bit of tissue a few days later. That may have been the last of it but knowing that there was definitely some left has made me concerned about the bleeding still going on. On the bright side, it doesn't hurt! :thumbup:

Still testing + but getting a bit fainter. I'm still hoping for a BFN by Monday or Tuesday and I'm still optimistic that I'll ovulate soon. Only thing that keeps me sane is thinking about TTC again and the possibility of a Christmas baby.

Feeling a bit low today. Can you tell??

:hugs: to everyone. Hope you're all feeling better than I am!!

I spotted on and off for 3 wks huni and didnt get a :bfn: until 3wks 5 days :hugs: I know that doesnt help you any but I just wanted to say i know how your feeling :hugs::hugs:

I think i'm deffo in the seconda half of this cycle cos I feel like i would during my LP :wacko: just hope i'm near my bleed soon I hate this not knowing, its like the 2WW only worse cos I have no timescale :shrug::shrug:

I'm now 11 days past ERPC and bleeding a bit but not much. This afternoon I have developed quite a nasty pain. It's the same as the period type cramping I had after the op but I haven't had ANY pain for over a week so it's a bit weird. It's severe enough that I've taken the diclofenac I was given rather than just parecetamol. :wacko:

Does anyone know what this might be? Or have you experienced anything similar?

I'm not overly concerned but it IS painful and it just seems a little odd.

BIG MISTAKE on my part- I went to the 1st Tri just to check on some the ladies I was communicating with to see how they were- man- talk about bashing my dreams and bashing my mood :cry: I won't do that again- it did me no good and depressed the heck out of me to realize how far along I would have been. I am so beyond ready to get off this up and down emotional rollercoaster.

funnily enough i nearly did the same thing today, so glad i didnt, im teatering on the endge anyway. :hugs:

I got a free bottle and fridge magnet frame for my scan from Avent, that made me bad enough :cry::cry: just sat and cried for ages after put it away with the little bits i had bought

I'm now 11 days past ERPC and bleeding a bit but not much. This afternoon I have developed quite a nasty pain. It's the same as the period type cramping I had after the op but I haven't had ANY pain for over a week so it's a bit weird. It's severe enough that I've taken the diclofenac I was given rather than just parecetamol. :wacko:

I had a couple of those and everytime i did i passed a clot :hugs: ring NHS direct for some advice to put your mind at rest.

Hope your feeling better soon huni :hugs::hugs:

yes call nhs hun as i was told that if pain arrives out of blue then call asap..
let us know :hugs:

I had a couple of those and everytime i did i passed a clot :hugs: ring NHS direct for some advice to put your mind at rest.

I thought that might be what it was as last time I had bad pain I passed a big piece of tissue (TMI). That was over a week ago mind. The bleeing doesn't seem to have picked up but perhaps it will.
I thought the whole point of having the ERPC was to avoid this. :growlmad:

Thank you for the reassurance Lintu. :thumbup:

It's not as bad as if you pass it Hun :hugs: when you have an ERPC they only remove the sac and it's contents, that's the difference between ERPC and a D&C, they take everything then. So you still have the build up of your womb lining that you would have shed as a period.

It sucks ass big time huni :hugs:

Me and oh have high hopes for march I would love to join you ladies :) We going to start bed tonight/every other night leading up to ovulation :)

funnily enough i nearly did the same thing today, so glad i didnt, im teatering on the endge anyway. :hugs:

I got a free bottle and fridge magnet frame for my scan from Avent, that made me bad enough :cry::cry: just sat and cried for ages after put it away with the little bits i had bought

Yeah, I definitely advise against it. (((SIGH))) I still can't believe sometimes that this happened. :cry: I totally understand about the Avent thing- I got a baby magazine in the mail- something I signed up for free when I got my BFP- now I am blessed with a free subscription but no baby. :nope:

I just hope that I can get pregnant soon- it doesn't have to be now (although that would be *GREAT*) .. I can wait awhile... I wish I could just KNOW when it would happen to put my mind at ease. Wouldn't that be nice- like if you could just POAS and have it say "You will get pregnant April 2nd" or "You will get pregnant May 28th" .. something that that! :thumbup:

:hi: Duffy! :) That's awesome that you're going to be working towards that BFP too.

Ok, who wants to go first??? I know, we ALL do! :) :happydance:

Good morning ladies.
Thank all for your input on the pain last night. I did pass a clot in the end (TMI). I had no idea that an ERPC was any different to a D&C other than the process!
I'm no in pain anymore (thankfully), but still spotting. It just feels like it'll never end and as we can't DTD until it has actually stopped it's very frustrating. I feel like every day that passes is precious potential pregnancy time slipping away from me. :cry:

My little girl still thinks there is a baby in there (I think she's too young to tell) and she comes up to me and lifts my top and points to my belly and says 'baby, baby!'. It's breaking my heart. :cry:
I'm trying to hold onto the fact that there wil be another baby in there at some point (hopefully soon) but I'm finding it tough when it feels like the bleeding will never stop.

It's weird, since this has happened, my partner and I have been talking about kids and agreed that we want 4. We wanted 3 before and I'm a bit concerned that this is some kind of odd desire to replace this lost baby. Does anyone else feel like this?

I'd better not end up having any more m/c's otherwise I'll have to have 6 kids to make up for it!

Anyway, I hope all of you are feeling ok today? :hugs:

:hugs:Morning ladies just been catching up on the tread sending out some big:hugs:

I am now on cycle three following my mmc and my body still is not back to "normal" whatever that is now following years on the bcp.

It took me a while to get round to emailing all of the companies I had registered with as each e-mail would be heartbreaking but I did it and thought of it as part of clearing the way to register my new (eventual) pregnancy. I have set up a memory box to put all the things in but to be honest have not yet had a look through it.

I still have bad days had some just before af turned up this time, putting it down to pms making me more sensitive.

It does get better believe me. x x x

:thumbup:Morning ladies, I tried to have a few hours away from comp but I missed chatting to you all.
Hanskiz - how are you today? I def thought that the erpc meant you had little bleeding after, did NHS direct help at all? I was told I should have no pain after a couple of days. Have started getting af type pains today, but dont think that can be possible as its only been 10 days since erpc?!
It must be so hard for you with your little girl, luckily my little boy doesnt remember me telling him about the baby as diggers are more important! Big :hugs: for you and hopefully there will be a baby in there soon. I do agree with the baby count, I always thought of 2, now 3 is is our head?! Very weird.:wacko:

Im feeling ok today, went to a friends for dinner last night and chatted lots about baby and looked at scan pics and things, cried so so much but feeling better for it this morning. Still no bleeding and now crampy pains very low. Going to insist on dtd again tonight just case I ovulate?!:happydance:

Sorry to all you ladies who are feeling sad after reading other threads, it must be hard. I didnt know about this site until after my mc, so Ive not been anywhere but here and mc support. Hoping to move one day though.

Lots of :hugs: to all and :wave: to new ladies.

How was the pedicure Baileykenz, hope it made you feel better. I went to have lunch with work friends to say hello before I start back next week, cried throughout!
Boss is being super supportive and going to reduce stress load to help with ttc!
No loss after dtd, infact other than feeling a little weird to begin with, all went very well :thumbup: So going to continue all weekend in the hope of ovulating soon and getting that BFP!

lovely pedi thanks..
hows u feeling today hun?
glad to see boss going to reduce load..
i work in a primary school as sen lso..i am returning after easter hols due to end of maternity and my boss didnt even know i had got pregs but does know i had op last week due to a bleed..
went to a family party last night and my partners brothers baby girl was there as she was born last friday the day i hAD erpc:nope:
she was sooo lovely but i was also very sad :cry:

Im feeling better today thanks, how are you?
That party must have been hard but lovely also. Im still unsure how I feel about pregnant ladies and new babies, my best friend is pregnant and we had planned our maternity together but now Im left behind :cry:

So, after having a really awful time of it yesterday and waking up feeling really low I decided to do an HPT and if still + to call the EPU and have a chat to them. But I got a BFN!!!! Hurray!!! Never thought I'd say that.

Although I'm still spotting I feel so much better just knowing that all the HCG is out of my system and I may start a new cycle in the next few days.

I know it's not that likely I'll ovulate this cycle but just knowing I'm on the mend has made a HUGE difference!

How was the pedicure Baileykenz, hope it made you feel better. I went to have lunch with work friends to say hello before I start back next week, cried throughout!
Boss is being super supportive and going to reduce stress load to help with ttc!
No loss after dtd, infact other than feeling a little weird to begin with, all went very well :thumbup: So going to continue all weekend in the hope of ovulating soon and getting that BFP!

lovely pedi thanks..
hows u feeling today hun?
glad to see boss going to reduce load..
i work in a primary school as sen lso..i am returning after easter hols due to end of maternity and my boss didnt even know i had got pregs but does know i had op last week due to a bleed..
went to a family party last night and my partners brothers baby girl was there as she was born last friday the day i hAD erpc:nope:
she was sooo lovely but i was also very sad :cry:

Im feeling better today thanks, how are you?
That party must have been hard but lovely also. Im still unsure how I feel about pregnant ladies and new babies, my best friend is pregnant and we had planned our maternity together but now Im left behind :cry:

im ok hun :wacko: i made an effort woke up had shower got dressed and put my face on..i have lost 4lbs since last week so was pleased with that :winkwink: but i know prob why :nope:
thank god the sun is shining..:happydance:

afternoon girls..
i woke up today and shook myself and got dressed and made an effort..
hanskiz : so glad u feeling little better and REALLY pleased you got your bfn..
mayb you will ov this cycle hun you never know hun..:)
also i was having 3 but then fell pregs and wasnt trying and it was a shock but then when this happened i was mortified and have never felt so strong about wanting another..i cant talk to anyone and this is my secret as everyone thinks i would be crazy to even contemplate another, due to having 3 and being high risk patient when pregs due to diabetes..ohh what a mess hey!!

So, after having a really awful time of it yesterday and waking up feeling really low I decided to do an HPT and if still + to call the EPU and have a chat to them. But I got a BFN!!!! Hurray!!! Never thought I'd say that.

Although I'm still spotting I feel so much better just knowing that all the HCG is out of my system and I may start a new cycle in the next few days.

I know it's not that likely I'll ovulate this cycle but just knowing I'm on the mend has made a HUGE difference!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: Brilliant news, you have spurred me on to test tmrw (although that could lead to depression!). I dont think there is really any evidence that you are more or less likely to ovulate is there, so you have a great chance still. Sure spotting will stop in next few days so :sex: can continue!!!
We will be seeing our bfp very soon, good feeling about it all.

Sun is indeed shining, well done for shaking yourself out of bed baileykenz, my little one pulls me out of bed! You are not silly for wanting another, but people can indeed be very opinionated about how many children people should have.

Has all the pain gone now then Hanskiz? I wonder if that last clot was keeping your levels up?

:hugs: to all.

Cornish - I too get pulled out of bed in the mornings! Actually it's a really good thing at the moment!

I think you're probably right that that last clot was keeping my levels up. I had a strong + last time I tested which I think was Friday and now it's totally vanished. The pain has also gone and the spotting does seem to have eased (I'm saying that cautiously as it may come back and bite me)! All in all a GOOD DAY. I'm really looking forward to getting back to TTC now that it seems within reach. I'm going to be uber healthy from this day forward and give myself the best possible chance of ovulation and catching that pesky little egg!!

FX'd that the spotting stops ASAP. Now I have got over the downer I too am feeling positive about this month. How can we fail to conceive when everything around us is bursting into life???

Thanks so much to all of you for the support and reasurrance. :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Lets make some babies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back