Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Anyone checked CP yet after MC? Iv just checked mine and it feels the same as when I was PG, mega high :shrug:

never checked wouldnt have a damn clue lol

:haha:

You're so silly!

ALL of you ladies crack me up!!!!!!!! :rofl:

And I wanted to feel like I was part of the "in crowd" and went and had a spoon of honey myself!!! :happydance:

A friend of ours that we haven't seen in a while asked me when I was due today at his son's birthday party. UGH, poor guy, my DH had forgotten to tell him we lost the baby.

Ovulation is definitely coming. Noticed a bit more CM, and feeling a bit horny for a change.

Thanks ladies for the warm welcomes! So I tested postive for ovulation on Feb. the 25th and my last cycle was 33 days. so when should I test to see if we were sucessful?? I have been really tired, but also came down with a sore throat and I have had lots of discharge since ovulation which is new for me.... so just looking for when to test? I tested today and got a BFN. which I know was too early but its so hard to wait!

Does anyone know anything about getting acupuncture to help chances of concieving??? Ive read that it can be helpful but I have never heard from anyone that has actually tried it. This two week wait is awful. :(

Thanks ladies for the warm welcomes! So I tested postive for ovulation on Feb. the 25th and my last cycle was 33 days. so when should I test to see if we were sucessful?? I have been really tired, but also came down with a sore throat and I have had lots of discharge since ovulation which is new for me.... so just looking for when to test? I tested today and got a BFN. which I know was too early but its so hard to wait!

well, if you got a + opk on the 25th- you'd assume the 26th was O- 27th 1DPO.. so today you would 8DPO- waaaaay too early- I got a + HPT @ 11DPO and so did a lot of other ladies that I know.. I think wait another 2-3 days at least before you test. Best of luck! :dust:

Good morning ladies, well I went to bed and by the looks of things you all went insane on eating honey!!! Good to have a good chuckle and like the thought of trying to not take things too seriously - it is hard though!

Got another bfp this morning, not what i was hoping for, to be fair to my body it was very very faint until it dried and is now quite dark so thinking there are still a few hormones left to go. Still dtd every other night though just in case I ovulate without knowing about it.

Good luck to the ladies about to test - how exciting!:happydance:

Does anyone know anything about getting acupuncture to help chances of concieving??? Ive read that it can be helpful but I have never heard from anyone that has actually tried it. This two week wait is awful. :(

yes i have heard it can help hun :thumbup:
i agree with holly try at about 11 -12 days dpo

Good morning ladies, well I went to bed and by the looks of things you all went insane on eating honey!!! Good to have a good chuckle and like the thought of trying to not take things too seriously - it is hard though!

Got another bfp this morning, not what i was hoping for, to be fair to my body it was very very faint until it dried and is now quite dark so thinking there are still a few hormones left to go. Still dtd every other night though just in case I ovulate without knowing about it.

i hope its bfn very soon for u :hugs:

I got a BFP this morning also - after getting BFN yesterday... Test again later in the day and see. I used first wee this morning so I guess it's still there but really low.. Gonna try again tomorrow morning.

:hugs:

well ladies I love honey so am happy to jump on board with that but how much per day? Can't seem to find that info anywhere.

I think the witch may be making an appearance very soon, been getting brownish tinged cm for a couple of days and today it looks more like red wine colour so fingers crossed! If she dows show in the next day or 2 I may possibly make a March attempt, my "normal" O day is around cd10-12.

:hugs: Cornish & Hanskiz, i hated that couldnnt have done it every day, i was a nightmare the day before was due to do it and the day i did it until i got my :bfn:

I havent tested myself yet today, and forgot i dont have the car today so cant get to the shop may have to buy some tomorrow.

Glad everyone is jumping on the honey band wagon, what else does everyone use?

All iv ever done is grapefruit juice and pregnacare for me and tomato based produce for DH, mainly tom soup. Good job he likes the stuff :haha:

I got a BFP this morning also - after getting BFN yesterday... Test again later in the day and see. I used first wee this morning so I guess it's still there but really low.. Gonna try again tomorrow morning.

:hugs:

Its just so rubbish!!!! Sorry you got a pos too :hugs: I also used first wee as thought it would be more accurate, but now I want the less accurate and more happy answer of a bfn! Will test mid week to see if its fainter and hopefully by weekend itll be gone. Ovulation is creeping closer and closer to April - hopefully we will not have to start a new thread each month. :growlmad:
Grapefruit and tomato juice - what are these for?

grapefruit juice for EWCM tomato for swimmers, every little helps.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/science...wl-of-tomato-soup-a-day-boosts-fertility.html

A bowl of tomato soup every day can help boost fertility among men, scientists claimed yesterday.

They have discovered that lycopene, which gives tomatoes their bright red colouring, can turn sperm into super-sperm.

Researchers at the University of Portsmouth studied the effect of lycopene in the diet on a random group of six healthy men, with an average age of 42. The men were asked to consume a 400g tin of Heinz cream of tomato soup every day for two weeks.

The researchers, from the university's biomedical science department, said that during the two weeks, levels of lycopene in the men's semen rose between seven and 12 per cent, which was "significant".

They added that further studies should be carried out to discover whether the same boost would be seen in infertile men.

The results, published in the British Journal of Urology, said that infertile men have lower levels of lycopene in their sperm. The study suggests that higher levels of lycopene are associated with increased fertility.

It is not known what part lycopene actually plays in fertility, although it has been suggested that the antioxidant may mop up harmful free radicals in the body which can affect fertility.

Tomato products have been thought for some time to have beneficial health properties because of their high concentration of lycopene, but this is the first time they have been shown to boost fertility.

Other fruits and vegetables that are high in lycopene include watermelon, pink grapefruit, pink guava, papaya and rosehip.

Lycopene has previously been identified as a potential aid in conditions ranging from exercise-induced asthma to prostate cancer. However, earlier this month, the US Food and Drug Administration said it has found almost no evidence that lycopene has any effect on cancer prevention.

A review, published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute, examined 81 studies of lycopene and concluded that none produced any credible evidence to support a relationship between consumption of the antioxidant and the risk of developing cancer.

About 2.6 million men in the United Kingdom have a low sperm count and doctors have suggested a healthier lifestyle can increase the chances of conceiving.

Nigel Dickie, a spokesman for Heinz said: "It's good to know that our tomato soup could give guys extra 'oomph'."

my guy has a tin of tomato soup for his lunch once or twice a week and i must say when i got pregnant within weeks of trying i did say wow super sperm... didnt know this thou lOL

Wow, there are so many things that you can just eat to help!
How much grapefruit juice and when?
So far Ive got conception vitamins, extra folic acid, honey, grapefruit juice - what am I missing?!

Any other ladies on here use or know about soy? Poppy666 has got her bfp through using it!:thumbup:

Cornish & Hanskiz~ I'm sorry you both got BFP's... that really STINKS! You both had ERPC's right??? I remember Lintu saying there was a difference between that and a d&c.. I had a d&c where they scrape EVERYTHING out which could be why I got a BFN right around where you are... it's a good thing they are getting lighter- progress!!

Miss_C~ I think a tsp. in the morning and in the night is how much honey you should have! I hope AF comes for you too! I can't WAIT for that to be here! (although a BFP would be better!)

lintu~ wow- that is very interesting about lycopene. I am going to have to start including that with dinner a few nights a week!! So do you think you actually are going to wait until the end of the month to test??

Cornish~ don't forget Omega 3!! And I saw Poppy got her BFP ~ I actually bought a bottle of Soy Isoflavones after reading up on the threads she provided. I am back on forth on whether I am going to take it or not- I have to wait for AF to show though of course to start it. I took Clomid to get preggo in January even though I ovulate fine.. so I *might*.. I'm just afraid to take it so soon after a mc as I don't know how my cycles are going to be after that.

I AM taking baby aspirin- I've read a lot of fertility docs recommend that for women who have had multiple m/c and I'm not waiting to have a 2nd mc before I try it- can't hurt- might help-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->