Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Hello ladies... And welcome new names!! :flower:

I ended up back in the EPU today as after a great day yesterday (BFN and no bleeding) I got BFP this morning and started bleeding heavily with LOADS of pain. So much that I called them to ask advice and they said I should come in.
Spent 3 hours there - mostly waiting around - only to be told that it might go on like this for another 2 weeks and that they'll give me sme antibiotics 'just in case'.
They did a UPT and it was + too so I reckon the one I did yesterday was faulty. I don't really know what to think actually - whatever goes it seems.

Anyway, really crappy day especially after feeling so positive yesterday and thinking we could start DTD again. No such luck.:growlmad:

On the bright side they did take blood and promised me they would let me know what my actual HCG levels are so that could be good - or depressing.

I hope all of you have had a better day than me!!!!

Sorry that you had such a bad day! keep your head up and dont get down on yourself. remember there is always light at the end of the tunnel and things are going to get better.

Thanks CRC25. x

when I was little I dont ever remember anyone telling me how hard growing up was gonna be and its like people dont talk about miscarriages until you have had one and you want to talk about it! I never realized how common they were! so stay positve take care of yourself and keep smiling no matter how hard things are. God will only give you as much as you can handle :)

Yeah it definitely is- this is my list:

prenatal vitamin
folic acid
omega 3
Super B complex
Baby Aspirin
Royal Jelly
Guaifenesin - only 5 days before O to 1 day after O
Soy (possibly- and only for 5 days @ start of cycle)

I am not going to do the honey since the Royal Jelly will cover that PLUS some.

I also am going to try and drink green tea and grapefruit juice when I can remember...

We shall rattle together then! I have not heard of guaifenesin. I seriously think I need to do more reading up as you ladies know so much. I just left it to dtd last time! Def going to give soy a go as soon as af arrives. My cycles were anywhere from 31 to 64 days before I pregnant so that may really help.

Yes, I think soy would definitely be good if your cycles tend to be that long. I've been reading for MONTHS!!!

My DH def noticed a difference after taking the guaifenesin... here is a good link on it

https://www.fertilinet.com/male.htm

"Guaifenesin (Plain Robitusson-no letter extensions) can improve motility by thinning out the semen allowing for your guys to swim up stream easier. Vitamin C and Zinc can also help."

It's good for women too because it creates a more sperm friendly environment!

So what exactly does the royal jelly do? do you have to be on fertility meds to take it? and how long have you been trying before your doc. lets you start taking fert. meds? and does every doc. start you out on Clomid? do you know?

Hanskiz~ I understand how you feel- I definitely think A LOT of where I should be.. I should be showing.. I should be close to the 2nd tri, etc. It sucks! Definitely feel free to vent and express! It's normal to feel that way. I am in the same boat as you- I don't think I will fully be able to get past the mc until I get preggo again. Don't go away hun.. we all have up and down moments!!!:hugs:

Yeah it definitely is- this is my list:

prenatal vitamin
folic acid
omega 3
Super B complex
Baby Aspirin
Royal Jelly
Guaifenesin - only 5 days before O to 1 day after O
Soy (possibly- and only for 5 days @ start of cycle)

I am not going to do the honey since the Royal Jelly will cover that PLUS some.

I also am going to try and drink green tea and grapefruit juice when I can remember...

We shall rattle together then! I have not heard of guaifenesin. I seriously think I need to do more reading up as you ladies know so much. I just left it to dtd last time! Def going to give soy a go as soon as af arrives. My cycles were anywhere from 31 to 64 days before I pregnant so that may really help.

Yes, I think soy would definitely be good if your cycles tend to be that long. I've been reading for MONTHS!!!

My DH def noticed a difference after taking the guaifenesin... here is a good link on it

https://www.fertilinet.com/male.htm

"Guaifenesin (Plain Robitusson-no letter extensions) can improve motility by thinning out the semen allowing for your guys to swim up stream easier. Vitamin C and Zinc can also help."

It's good for women too because it creates a more sperm friendly environment!

So what exactly does the royal jelly do? do you have to be on fertility meds to take it? and how long have you been trying before your doc. lets you start taking fert. meds? and does every doc. start you out on Clomid? do you know?

Here is a great link on royal jelly:

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...-ivf/276953-has-anyone-taken-royal-jelly.html

You do NOT need to be on fertility meds.. and each doc is different as far as how soon they will prescribe- I was given immediately although DH and I were NTNP for almost a year. It's a good thing to try though- and you could always try soy if your doc won't give you Clomid.

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...-ivf/276953-has-anyone-taken-royal-jelly.html

You do NOT need to be on fertility meds.. and each doc is different as far as how soon they will prescribe- I was given immediately although DH and I were NTNP for almost a year. It's a good thing to try though- and you could always try soy if your doc won't give you Clomid.[/QUOTE]

What does soy do and when and how often do you take the soy? The first time when you got pregnant were you on Clomid then?

You do NOT need to be on fertility meds.. and each doc is different as far as how soon they will prescribe- I was given immediately although DH and I were NTNP for almost a year. It's a good thing to try though- and you could always try soy if your doc won't give you Clomid.

What does soy do and when and how often do you take the soy? The first time when you got pregnant were you on Clomid then?[/QUOTE]

Soy is similar to Clomid.. you take it cd3-7 if you want to increase the # of eggs (if you O fine on your own) or cd5-9 to improve the quality of the one egg you normally release. I got preggo 1st try with Clomid honestly- my doc won't let me take it for 3 cycles again tho- so I bought soy to try on my own for the next 2 months before going back to Clomid- praying I won't need it!! I am not 100% sure on taking it tho as I read a bunch of different things on it.

Here is another thread on it:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...re-have-bought-right-things-do-take-them.html

I'm wasnt gonna use opk but maybe I should

I got my BFP on the second cycle of having implant removed and only dtd once around ov (holidayed separately) so I'm hoping I will fall quickly again... But opk would be useful as I'm not waiting for af

Hmmm

What does soy do and when and how often do you take the soy? The first time when you got pregnant were you on Clomid then?

Soy is similar to Clomid.. you take it cd3-7 if you want to increase the # of eggs (if you O fine on your own) or cd5-9 to improve the quality of the one egg you normally release. I got preggo 1st try with Clomid honestly- my doc won't let me take it for 3 cycles again tho- so I bought soy to try on my own for the next 2 months before going back to Clomid- praying I won't need it!! I am not 100% sure on taking it tho as I read a bunch of different things on it.

Here is another thread on it:

https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-aft...re-have-bought-right-things-do-take-them.html[/QUOTE]

Is Clomid pill form? and how is it taken? thinking about asking my doc. about them if not sucessful in next 2 months.

CRC25~ Both Clomid and Soy are in pill form.. I would DEFINITELY ask your doctor for it- helps a lot of people out. If you DO take it _ I would recommend also taking Guaifenensin to help your cervical mucus bc Clomid hurts that...

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/hostile-cervical-mucus.html

CRC25- btw if you do take the Guaifenesin- take it about 5 days before O to 1 day after O- not the whole month -and definitely not after 2 DPO

Another great article on Guaifenesin

https://www.babyhopes.com/articles/robitussin.html

CRC25- btw if you do take the Guaifenesin- take it about 5 days before O to 1 day after O- not the whole month -and definitely not after 2 DPO

ok thank ya! I have been emailing the acupuncturist back and fourth and Im gonna give that a try first and then if not any sucess then def. will talk to doc about Clomid... I was reading good and bad thing about it... Just a little nervous..

I just got a call from the hospital. My HCG levels are at 200 so how I managed to get a BFN I have no idea!! Rubbish tests - won't be using those again!
They want me to come in for more bloods on wednesday - I guess so they can check that they're coming down ok. FX'd they are.

If they are coming down at the rate they should and they're 200 now I should be at non pregnant level by the weekend. I really hope that happens.

Today has really knocked my confidence for TTC this month and I'm wondering whether I should just leave it, but I SO SO SO want a baby!

Thanks to all of you for listening to my whining on and for your positivity and support. :hugs:

Anyone for honey?? :haha:

What is the rate hcg should fall at? Roughly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->