Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Thanks ladies for the warm welcomes! So I tested postive for ovulation on Feb. the 25th and my last cycle was 33 days. so when should I test to see if we were sucessful?? I have been really tired, but also came down with a sore throat and I have had lots of discharge since ovulation which is new for me.... so just looking for when to test? I tested today and got a BFN. which I know was too early but its so hard to wait!

well, if you got a + opk on the 25th- you'd assume the 26th was O- 27th 1DPO.. so today you would 8DPO- waaaaay too early- I got a + HPT @ 11DPO and so did a lot of other ladies that I know.. I think wait another 2-3 days at least before you test. Best of luck! :dust:

Thank you! I will def. wait a few more days. So are you currently taking Clomid? I miscarried in Sept. last year and so I was waiting til this Sept. to do some research on Fertility medications. I start acupuncture on Thursday and I spoke to the guy and he said that he has helped 29 couples with getting their bodies balanced so they could carry babies sucessful. so Im gonna give it a try!

Does anyone know anything about getting acupuncture to help chances of concieving??? Ive read that it can be helpful but I have never heard from anyone that has actually tried it. This two week wait is awful. :(

yes i have heard it can help hun :thumbup:
i agree with holly try at about 11 -12 days dpo

Ok thanks! Im gonna give it a try on Thursday! do you know anyone who has ever had it done and been sucessful in concieving shortly after? The doc. said that he is able to help balance my body to keep from having another miscarriage. So Im gonna give it a try :) Thanks so much and I will def. wait til 12dpo!

Thanks ladies for the warm welcomes! So I tested postive for ovulation on Feb. the 25th and my last cycle was 33 days. so when should I test to see if we were sucessful?? I have been really tired, but also came down with a sore throat and I have had lots of discharge since ovulation which is new for me.... so just looking for when to test? I tested today and got a BFN. which I know was too early but its so hard to wait!

well, if you got a + opk on the 25th- you'd assume the 26th was O- 27th 1DPO.. so today you would 8DPO- waaaaay too early- I got a + HPT @ 11DPO and so did a lot of other ladies that I know.. I think wait another 2-3 days at least before you test. Best of luck! :dust:

Thank you! I will def. wait a few more days. So are you currently taking Clomid? I miscarried in Sept. last year and so I was waiting til this Sept. to do some research on Fertility medications. I start acupuncture on Thursday and I spoke to the guy and he said that he has helped 29 couples with getting their bodies balanced so they could carry babies sucessful. so Im gonna give it a try!

No, no Clomid :cry: I WISH! My doctor is making me wait 3 cycles before introducing fertility meds after the mc. STINKS! But I am praying maybe I can get a BFP on my own before then!

I've heard a lot of good things about acupuncture~ you'll have to let me know what you think!

Wow, there are so many things that you can just eat to help!
How much grapefruit juice and when?
So far Ive got conception vitamins, extra folic acid, honey, grapefruit juice - what am I missing?!

OK so I need to add omega 3, baby aspirin, soy and acupuncture (potentially!).:thumbup:

Where will I find baby aspirin in UK? pharmacy or docs?

Fingers crossed for thursday CRC25:hugs:

Wow, there are so many things that you can just eat to help!
How much grapefruit juice and when?
So far Ive got conception vitamins, extra folic acid, honey, grapefruit juice - what am I missing?!

OK so I need to add omega 3, baby aspirin, soy and acupuncture (potentially!).:thumbup:

Where will I find baby aspirin in UK? pharmacy or docs?

Fingers crossed for thursday CRC25:hugs:

I bought it in a local pharmacy- I am in the US~ just make sure it's low dose 81mg of baby aspirin- you might be able to buy online too.

This is the soy that I got after a lot of research:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PR3H0I

If and when I take it- since I ovulate fine on my own- I will take it cd3-7

Without wishing to hijack the thread :blush:

Do you guys think I have any hope of a March :bfp:???

We had a 'missed miscarriage' at 7wks and have the D&C booked for this Wednesday (I should now be 10+4) ...Having not gone through this before I have no idea how long it will be before we can ttc again :confused:

We had a 'missed miscarriage' at 7wks and have the D&C booked for this Wednesday (I should now be 10+4) ...Having not gone through this before I have no idea how long it will be before we can ttc again :confused:

:hi: welcome! :)

I would say it IS possible- but honestly unlikely as you haven't had the D&C yet. I definitely want to be optimistic because there is ALWAYS a chance- you could be due to ovulate soon and there is a possibility.. but sometimes you don't O for the 1st mo. after a m/c so it's really hard to stay. Wouldn't hurt to try for sure! :dust:

I was just about to ask the same thing!!

I started a natural mc on wednesday, still bleeding and hcg was 150 yesterday.

We want to start trying as soon as bleeding stops??
Too soon??

Hello Cliqmo and WoodyA, so sorry for your losses, its such a horrible time. I am still doing the pma thing, had a mmc at 12+1 weeks and had an erpc 11 days ago. Still getting faint bfp unfortunately. My bleeding only lasted a couple of days so we have been dtd every other day since, just in case I ovulate. :thumbup:
WoodyA - how do you know your hcg? My dr refused to take bloods, said I had to wait. :growlmad:

Cliqmo remember your hcg levels will probably be quite high, it isnt until the placenta is removed that they start to go down. I didnt realise that until I came on here!

Holly - thanks for info, found a shop that sells baby aspirin. Not sure on the soy yet, will have to read up on it a bit more.

I was just about to ask the same thing!!

I started a natural mc on wednesday, still bleeding and hcg was 150 yesterday.

We want to start trying as soon as bleeding stops??
Too soon??

Well, I read a post that if HCG is low- you can potentially still O- but I don't know "how low" it has to be. I had a mc about 3 weeks ago and I DOUBT I will be able to conceive in March honestly- I got a BFN about 12-13 days after and not a single + OPK ...

Definitely doesn't hurt to try though like I said- it might happen!

WoodyA - how do you know your hcg? My dr refused to take bloods, said I had to wait.

I had them taken in Epu Friday and they were 500, they wanted to recheck Sunday as it was still high, then they want me back on Friday to recheck again. I thought it was routine?? They said I can't be discharged from Epu until it's lower

It may be because you have chosen a natural mc? Either that or my docs dislike me!

Just read up on soy and def going to give it a go once af arrives and i know which day Im on!x

Well I didn't really choose natural, I wasn't given any option!

It may be because you have chosen a natural mc? Either that or my docs dislike me!

Just read up on soy and def going to give it a go once af arrives and i know which day Im on!x

Yes, exactly- I have it- and since my doc won't give me Clomid for 3 mos- I think I am just going to try that..

Has anyone read up on Royal Jelly instead of honey??

I am going to try Royal Jelly- especially after the honey discussion~ this was the best thread I found about it:

https://forums.fertilitycommunity.c...-ivf/276953-has-anyone-taken-royal-jelly.html

Here is the actual product:

https://www.vitaminshoppe.com/store/en/browse/sku_detail.jsp?id=RJ-1034

This list of things to take is getting long -Im going to rattle!:wacko:

Yeah it definitely is- this is my list:

prenatal vitamin
folic acid
omega 3
Super B complex
Baby Aspirin
Royal Jelly
Guaifenesin - only 5 days before O to 1 day after O
Soy (possibly- and only for 5 days @ start of cycle)

I am not going to do the honey since the Royal Jelly will cover that PLUS some.

I also am going to try and drink green tea and grapefruit juice when I can remember...

Oh- and my DH has a list too :)

multivitamin
folic acid
zinc
omega 3
guaifenesin - 1 day before O until 1 day after O

I also plan on having him start Royal Jelly with me too once I get it since I read such positive affects on sperm too

Yeah it definitely is- this is my list:

prenatal vitamin
folic acid
omega 3
Super B complex
Baby Aspirin
Royal Jelly
Guaifenesin - only 5 days before O to 1 day after O
Soy (possibly- and only for 5 days @ start of cycle)

I am not going to do the honey since the Royal Jelly will cover that PLUS some.

I also am going to try and drink green tea and grapefruit juice when I can remember...

We shall rattle together then! I have not heard of guaifenesin. I seriously think I need to do more reading up as you ladies know so much. I just left it to dtd last time! Def going to give soy a go as soon as af arrives. My cycles were anywhere from 31 to 64 days before I pregnant so that may really help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->