Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Yeah it definitely is- this is my list:

prenatal vitamin
folic acid
omega 3
Super B complex
Baby Aspirin
Royal Jelly
Guaifenesin - only 5 days before O to 1 day after O
Soy (possibly- and only for 5 days @ start of cycle)

I am not going to do the honey since the Royal Jelly will cover that PLUS some.

I also am going to try and drink green tea and grapefruit juice when I can remember...

We shall rattle together then! I have not heard of guaifenesin. I seriously think I need to do more reading up as you ladies know so much. I just left it to dtd last time! Def going to give soy a go as soon as af arrives. My cycles were anywhere from 31 to 64 days before I pregnant so that may really help.

Yes, I think soy would definitely be good if your cycles tend to be that long. I've been reading for MONTHS!!!

My DH def noticed a difference after taking the guaifenesin... here is a good link on it

https://www.fertilinet.com/male.htm

"Guaifenesin (Plain Robitusson-no letter extensions) can improve motility by thinning out the semen allowing for your guys to swim up stream easier. Vitamin C and Zinc can also help."

It's good for women too because it creates a more sperm friendly environment!

Well I didn't really choose natural, I wasn't given any option!

Really, that doesnt sound very good - are you ok about it? :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Yeah im ok with it, the doc said from the scan there was only 6mm left in my uterus and the sac much lower, only one day of severe pain and bleeding manageable so hopefully I'm over the worst.

Hello ladies... And welcome new names!! :flower:

I ended up back in the EPU today as after a great day yesterday (BFN and no bleeding) I got BFP this morning and started bleeding heavily with LOADS of pain. So much that I called them to ask advice and they said I should come in.
Spent 3 hours there - mostly waiting around - only to be told that it might go on like this for another 2 weeks and that they'll give me sme antibiotics 'just in case'.
They did a UPT and it was + too so I reckon the one I did yesterday was faulty. I don't really know what to think actually - whatever goes it seems.

Anyway, really crappy day especially after feeling so positive yesterday and thinking we could start DTD again. No such luck.:growlmad:

On the bright side they did take blood and promised me they would let me know what my actual HCG levels are so that could be good - or depressing.

I hope all of you have had a better day than me!!!!

Hanskiz - sorry to hear about your frustrating day...

On the topic of soy - i read somewhere that it is a definete no for people with PCOS - so I wanted to pick your brains and see what you think?

Sorry to hear that hanskiz, if u don't mind me asking when did u start to mc?

Sorry to hear that hanskiz, if u don't mind me asking when did u start to mc?

I had an ERPC on 22/2/11 after mmc diagnosed at 12 week scan (baby never made it past 8 weeks or so). So almost 2 weeks since surgery.

How are you doing?

Oh Hnaskiz, that is a crappy day. Are you taking the antibiotics then? It will be good to get your hgc level, you will know where you stand a little better then. Ive come down with horrid back and boob ache, was hoping it might be an ovulation sign but I suppose it could also be mc still going on?! Do you have a repeat blood test booked or nothing but a wait and see again!?

Hope you are feeling better real soon :hugs:

Im ok, only had one day of severe pain (Saturday) where I passed quite a few large clots.

I'm quite concerned that I'm still only bleeding when I wipe and haven't so much as marked a pad yet so I'm worried I've got worse to come :( ??

Thanks ladies for the warm welcomes! So I tested postive for ovulation on Feb. the 25th and my last cycle was 33 days. so when should I test to see if we were sucessful?? I have been really tired, but also came down with a sore throat and I have had lots of discharge since ovulation which is new for me.... so just looking for when to test? I tested today and got a BFN. which I know was too early but its so hard to wait!

well, if you got a + opk on the 25th- you'd assume the 26th was O- 27th 1DPO.. so today you would 8DPO- waaaaay too early- I got a + HPT @ 11DPO and so did a lot of other ladies that I know.. I think wait another 2-3 days at least before you test. Best of luck! :dust:

Thank you! I will def. wait a few more days. So are you currently taking Clomid? I miscarried in Sept. last year and so I was waiting til this Sept. to do some research on Fertility medications. I start acupuncture on Thursday and I spoke to the guy and he said that he has helped 29 couples with getting their bodies balanced so they could carry babies sucessful. so Im gonna give it a try!

No, no Clomid :cry: I WISH! My doctor is making me wait 3 cycles before introducing fertility meds after the mc. STINKS! But I am praying maybe I can get a BFP on my own before then!

I've heard a lot of good things about acupuncture~ you'll have to let me know what you think!

Oh ok... Im so sorry for you loss. I know how you feel and its taken me this long to have my first normal period since my loss in sept. last year. so God has a plan we just have to wait til hes ready!! So how long did it take you to become pregnant the first time? and do you currently have any children? I dont have anyone and Its like everyone around me is pregnant and its only making it ten times harder for me! My brother and his wife are due first week of april. and my loss would be due this month. My due date was March 26th. so My goal is to be pregnant by then.... but sometimes things dont go our way! Have you had your first normal period since your loss? I will def. let you know how my appt goes thursday. I am very anxious....

Im ok, only had one day of severe pain (Saturday) where I passed quite a few large clots.

I'm quite concerned that I'm still only bleeding when I wipe and haven't so much as marked a pad yet so I'm worried I've got worse to come :( ??

It's possible but not necessarily likely. It really does seem to vary from woman to woman. Some people bleed for weeks others for days. I hope you're one of the days ones!!

:hugs:

Wow, there are so many things that you can just eat to help!
How much grapefruit juice and when?
So far Ive got conception vitamins, extra folic acid, honey, grapefruit juice - what am I missing?!

OK so I need to add omega 3, baby aspirin, soy and acupuncture (potentially!).:thumbup:

Where will I find baby aspirin in UK? pharmacy or docs?

Fingers crossed for thursday CRC25:hugs:

Thank you! :) Im not sure when my cycle is due.... If its based on a 28 day cycle then it would be due Friday and then if its 33 days then not til next wed. seems so far away! Hoping that acupuncture can be some help to me! I thought I had symptoms but then I ended up getting sick with a sore throat... have you ever heard that sore throat could be a symptom b/c of increased mucous in your body? just curious, im learning that you cant always believe what you read online.

Me too, I really wanna be able to try again in march, hubby is in the military and going away April and may so we won't be able to then :(

Oh Hnaskiz, that is a crappy day. Are you taking the antibiotics then? It will be good to get your hgc level, you will know where you stand a little better then. Ive come down with horrid back and boob ache, was hoping it might be an ovulation sign but I suppose it could also be mc still going on?! Do you have a repeat blood test booked or nothing but a wait and see again!?

Thanks Cornish.. I reckon back and boob pain could well be ovulation. FX'd.
I haven't got any repeat bloods booked - they said if they were cause for concern they would let me know and bring me back in.

I'm thinking I might be out for this month at least as the bleeding is not stopping and until it does I can't even DTD so unless I manage an immaculate conception I might have to wait around a few weeks more. Feeling VERY depressed about this right now but I'm sure I'll bounce back at some point.

Without wishing to hijack the thread :blush:

Do you guys think I have any hope of a March :bfp:???

We had a 'missed miscarriage' at 7wks and have the D&C booked for this Wednesday (I should now be 10+4) ...Having not gone through this before I have no idea how long it will be before we can ttc again :confused:

So sorry for you loss. My doc. told me after I miscarried and had a d and c not to have intercourse for 2 weeks following and he also recomended us not to try until 3 normal cycles. but every doc. is different. Good luck if you try again! :)

Our told us the same its been about three months now so we see if waiting longer will make a difference :)

Thanks Cornish.. I reckon back and boob pain could well be ovulation. FX'd.
I haven't got any repeat bloods booked - they said if they were cause for concern they would let me know and bring me back in.

I'm thinking I might be out for this month at least as the bleeding is not stopping and until it does I can't even DTD so unless I manage an immaculate conception I might have to wait around a few weeks more. Feeling VERY depressed about this right now but I'm sure I'll bounce back at some point.

:nope: I'm sorry :( How bad is the bleeding?? If it's still somewhat heavy ~ you might want to talk to your doc if it continues another week. Definitely don't feel depressed- I know it's easy to- but the way I try and see it is if my body still bleeds or doesn't ovulate- it's not ready to get preggo- and you don't want to get preggo if that is the case- you WANT your body to be healthy and normal before taking that next step to ensure a more healthy pregnancy the next time around. :hugs:

We had a 'missed miscarriage' at 7wks and have the D&C booked for this Wednesday (I should now be 10+4) ...Having not gone through this before I have no idea how long it will be before we can ttc again :confused:

I was just about to ask the same thing!!

I started a natural mc on wednesday, still bleeding and hcg was 150 yesterday.

We want to start trying as soon as bleeding stops??
Too soon??

They say that having a natural m/c is different then d and c. My doc. told me to give your body some time to heal and let it build your uterine wall back and up. I would just continue to watch your hcg drop and let it get back to zero and then after that start watching for signs of ovulation and if you feel ready go for it! Good luck, and sorry for you loss. We totally understand how you feel :(

It may be because you have chosen a natural mc? Either that or my docs dislike me!

Just read up on soy and def going to give it a go once af arrives and i know which day Im on!x

What exactly does soy do???

I was just about to ask the same thing!!

I started a natural mc on wednesday, still bleeding and hcg was 150 yesterday.

We want to start trying as soon as bleeding stops??
Too soon??

They say that having a natural m/c is different then d and c. My doc. told me to give your body some time to heal and let it build your uterine wall back and up. I would just continue to watch your hcg drop and let it get back to zero and then after that start watching for signs of ovulation and if you feel ready go for it! Good luck, and sorry for you loss. We totally understand how you feel :(

I know that mc naturally and a d&c is different- I know personally- I am *NOT* waiting 3 months- I have read soooooooooooooo many women who get a BFP sooner- and the way I figure it- my body will determine if and whe it is ready.. 1st month will be NTNP- but after that- I'm FULLY hopping on that TTC wagon! :happydance:

[/QUOTE]:nope: I'm sorry :( How bad is the bleeding?? If it's still somewhat heavy ~ you might want to talk to your doc if it continues another week. Definitely don't feel depressed- I know it's easy to- but the way I try and see it is if my body still bleeds or doesn't ovulate- it's not ready to get preggo- and you don't want to get preggo if that is the case- you WANT your body to be healthy and normal before taking that next step to ensure a more healthy pregnancy the next time around. :hugs:[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I know you're right but all I want is to be pregnant again as soon as possible. I SHOULD be 15 weeks now not waiting around still to see if the bleeding might stop.
I know my body isn't ready but I really don't think I'm going to get over this until I've carried another baby to term. I just feel so angry that this has happened and that my little girl might have to wait for ages to get a sibling. She keeps telling me she wants a baby.
I know everyone here is in the same boat and that there are countless women out there who have experienced this but I just feel so alone.
I'm miserable today - I think I might go away until I can be a bit more positive. The last thing any of you need is me moaning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->