• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

You;re not too far from testing! :happydance:

I am still considering Soy- same thing cd3-7.. How much of it do you plan to take dosage wise?

I plan on taking it like this:
CD3 - CD6: 160mg
CD7: 200mg

I still haven't bought my Soy, did you? what kind did you buy?

AFter comparing with a lot of the other ladies post- this is what I found is exactly like what the other ladies took:

https://www.amazon.com/Natures-Boun...3H0I/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1299607159&sr=8-1

thanks holly!

I was thinking of going with this one: they have it at the Vitamin Shoppe by me at work so will pick it up tomorrow....

https://www.drugstore.com/products/...ram=natrol_soy_isoflavones_&CAWELAID=61265901

thanks holly!

I was thinking of going with this one: they have it at the Vitamin Shoppe by me at work so will pick it up tomorrow....

https://www.drugstore.com/products/...ram=natrol_soy_isoflavones_&CAWELAID=61265901

it looks similar as far as ingredients but looks like you have to take 4 pills to get to 40 mg of soy as that is the serving size? the one I looked @ has 23mg per pill- so a lot less- your pills won't go as far.. so if you want to get to 200 mg, you would need 20 pills?? per day?? I think it would end up costing you more to get those.. but it would still work... just more to swallow..

it looks similar as far as ingredients but looks like you have to take 4 pills to get to 40 mg of soy as that is the serving size? the one I looked @ has 23mg per pill- so a lot less- your pills won't go as far.. so if you want to get to 200 mg, you would need 20 pills?? per day?? I think it would end up costing you more to get those.. but it would still work... just more to swallow..

oh boy Im confused.. :rofl: I thought each pill was 40mg.. LOL am I reading it wrong.. so then ONE pill is actually 10mg? LOL :shrug:

oh boy Im confused.. :rofl: I thought each pill was 40mg.. LOL am I reading it wrong.. so then ONE pill is actually 10mg? LOL :shrug:

Yes, because it says "Serving Size: 4 capsules" = 40 mg... that's A LOT of pills!!! I plan on taking 92mg or 115mg cd3-7... I don't want to overdo it the first time as I have no clue how it will affect my body. I'm afraid to take a really high dose.. and when I took Clomid ~ I took 50 mg = about 100 mg of soy... so I'm leaning for somewhere similar.

LiSa2010~ After further reading, I think I may take a slightly higher dose and it seems that is what most women do - closer to 150.. maybe 6 or 7 pills (@ 23mg each that I ordered) ... 138mg or 161mg.. decisions, decisions!

LiSa2010~ After further reading, I think I may take a slightly higher dose and it seems that is what most women do - closer to 150.. maybe 6 or 7 pills (@ 23mg each that I ordered) ... 138mg or 161mg.. decisions, decisions!

LOL i know what you mean..... so I kept looking to see what other Soy brands there are and think I may go with this one: I can get it at Amazon or Walmart.... this one is just Soy and Calcium...
let me know what you think?

https://www.amazon.com/Spring-Valley-Soy-Isoflavones-Tablets/dp/B001R5Q9HA

anyone else testing on the 30th???

I hope so!
Depends whether I ovulate sooner rather than later (or at all) but it's the date I've set myself to test if things happen as I think they should! :flower:

Lisa~ Well,... the great thing about that one is that 1 pill = 40 mg.. and as long as you're not taking any more calcium supplements~ you should be fine. I think women of child bearing age should get up to 1000 mg of calcium so you wouldn't be over that.. that looks like a good choice too!

ok guys, Im not getting too excited but I think I have a new :bfp: :shrug:

I bought some cheapy tests today from town and did one when i got home and it has a line very faint but it's there. I had a :bfn: at 3wks 5 days and am 5 wks 2 days from ERCP, im not getting mega excited cos im not that lucky but also my :bfn: could have been a duff test :shrug:

going to leave it a week, although eat and drink like im PG and see what the tests say in a week, but surely after 5 wks i wouldnt be getting a :bfp: would I??

I bought some cheapy tests today from town and did one when i got home and it has a line very faint but it's there. I had a :bfn: at 3wks 5 days and am 5 wks 2 days from ERCP, im not getting mega excited cos im not that lucky but also my :bfn: could have been a duff test :shrug:

going to leave it a week, although eat and drink like im PG and see what the tests say in a week, but surely after 5 wks i wouldnt be getting a :bfp: would I??

Sounds good Lintu!! I think that's a new BFP - I've got a good feeling about it! FX'd I'm right.
CONGRATULATIONS - you've started us off!!!!! :happydance:

Lisa~ Well,... the great thing about that one is that 1 pill = 40 mg.. and as long as you're not taking any more calcium supplements~ you should be fine. I think women of child bearing age should get up to 1000 mg of calcium so you wouldn't be over that.. that looks like a good choice too!

same thing I was thinking... :thumbup: I will see if they have it first at this organic store by me (they have everything, you name it, Vitamins GALORE lol) and if they don't have it there, I will order it from Walmart, they're cheaper there than Amazon.

I agree :thumbup: it is definitely a new :bfp: congrats H&H 9 months :happydance: :hugs: :happydance: :hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

THAT IS AWESOME! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Super exciting!! Don't wait a week!! Test again tomorrow!!! I HIGHLY doubt you would get a BFN and then randomly weeks later get a bfp! I'm hopeful for you!

wow FANTASTIC....
sounds very positive to me..
how u feeling?
have u got a pic?

i feel fine, just really full and bloated the same as last time.

altho i had period type cramps last time that were quite bad, but nothing ATM :shrug:

Trying not to get my hopes up too much, just really not this lucky

https://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/LILBOBDOG/DSC00939.jpg

omg thats so good hun...
did it come up in time limit?

told you really faint but there

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member