• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

yep, couple of mins after, and was mid afternoon wee :shrug:

blinking hell..thats great for afternoon pee..
are u doing another in morn?
have you got foggiest when u ov hun?

I have those cheapo testers too and congrats are in order for you :)

Not got a scooby just been looking at my diary and have ov type pains on and off since 20th feb so god only knows :shrug: havent been monitoring it at all this cycle, was waiting for AF

going to leave FMU till Sat and do a new one xxx

wow i think congrats is in order..
sooo happy for u..
gl hun xx

Congrats Lintu on the BFP! So happy for you.

My hubby doesn't wanna try until June

Devastated

So I'm out of this thread :(

after my recent 10th loss, on february 26th, I am just about to give up. I need to get pregnant this month or I am going to be so dang upset. my hcg levels are completely down since last week. so I am hoping I can really do it this month.

:happydance: I see that line! woot! woot!! :happydance:

I don't think you should wait til Saturday - that is waaaaaaaay too far away! How can you stand to wait??? What about in 48 hrs with FMU??

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

after my recent 10th loss, on february 26th, I am just about to give up. I need to get pregnant this month or I am going to be so dang upset. my hcg levels are completely down since last week. so I am hoping I can really do it this month.

:hugs: awww don't put too much pressure on yourself! I know we ALL really want it to happen right away.. and it WILL when the time is right and when your body is ready! I hope it happens soon for you!:hugs:

ok guys, Im not getting too excited but I think I have a new :bfp: :shrug:

I bought some cheapy tests today from town and did one when i got home and it has a line very faint but it's there. I had a :bfn: at 3wks 5 days and am 5 wks 2 days from ERCP, im not getting mega excited cos im not that lucky but also my :bfn: could have been a duff test :shrug:

going to leave it a week, although eat and drink like im PG and see what the tests say in a week, but surely after 5 wks i wouldnt be getting a :bfp: would I??

yah!! congrats!!! thats so exciting! :)

Just give your body time and when its healed and ready it will carry a healthy pregnancy! dont give up. stay positive and dont give up! Im sorry for your loss.

:hugs: awww don't put too much pressure on yourself! I know we ALL really want it to happen right away.. and it WILL when the time is right and when your body is ready! I hope it happens soon for you!:hugs:
thanks we are trying to just do it very relaxing. I am not really sure of my ovulation date or anything. and just seeing if it happens, but it is making me even more anxious than if we were planning out our dtd times

Just give your body time and when its healed and ready it will carry a healthy pregnancy! dont give up. stay positive and dont give up! Im sorry for your loss.

thanks, I hope that is the case, but I Have rest up before, and still lost so. I dont know

Devastated

:( Does he have a reason why?? Is he willing to even just NTNP???

We are going on hol in June to USA/ Canada he said imagine how much of a hassle it would be if I mc again while we were away

We have had a huge fall out, he is so inconsiderate

:happydance: I see that line! woot! woot!! :happydance:

I don't think you should wait til Saturday - that is waaaaaaaay too far away! How can you stand to wait??? What about in 48 hrs with FMU??

I'm so happy for you!!!!!!!!

Thanx Hun, I'm gonna wait till sat cos I start a new job today so little hard for me to get back and too the Drs. Need to give it time to build up if that's what it's going to do :shrug: I'm totally bricking it!!

Devastated

Aww Hun :hugs: would he not go with NTNP for a few mths :shrug: that's what my plan is then full on TTC from June xxx

:hugs: your so strong huni xxxx I would have given up by now. I can not even begin to imagine what your going through xxxxx

Were all here for you xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->