• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

I am on cd 17. and I think I ovulated on cd15

I can not wiat till I can test, wont till the 30th.

Looks like lots of testing soon ! FX'd for you all. Little lost in the thread so apologies!
I am now day 18 since erpc, I thought I O a few days ago due to aches and pains, but CM is now back and so are pains, real low down ache. Really looking forward to all of this being back to normal! Still going to jump OH tonight to try to keep up everyother day just in case I have or might soon be O. Just feeling very frustrated and completely out of control. No idea where I am or what is going on.:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::cry:

Evening all :flower:

No DTD for me.. STILL bleeding. :wacko:
Bloods tomorrow so we'll see whats what with those hopefully. Bit depressed about it all today - just want to get back on the wagon with TTC and can't. No DTD no baby. :cry:

FX'd for all you testers. Bit jealous. xx

Today is a very odd day for me. I have had a constant ache in my abdomen (similar to AF cramping) I thought it was ovulation but now I dunno!

I also was a little nauseous this morning and whilst out in the car noticed a really intense sense of smell, the smell of diesel through my a/c made me heave... DH couldn't smell a thing.

My cervix was really really high earlier, almost unreachable.

My body doesn't know what is happening and neither do I!

This is how I am this morning WoodyA - what is happening to us?! af? O? Who knows hey?!!!

You definately get an award for 9 days straight, the bunny is great! Every other day is now becoming a challenge for OH, he just wants to sleep - sleep later I tell him!

Hanskiz, is today the day? Are you feeling better now? I hope those bloods come back lower than low tmrw for you. :hugs:

Happymomm10 I have fingers crossed for you. What day are you testing on?

Another sunny spring day :happydance:

I am hoping to test on Friday,...i have spotted a lot today and last night but its mostly when i wipe too, so its defiantly not a full blown period or anything. i also got sick this morning while i was working out (which i have never done before) and breasts are getting sore, (hoping its not from PMS) thank you for your support! im getting really excited now! :D

Hanskiz, sorry the bleeding has not stopped for you to be dtd. Im feeling pretty crappy this eve after quite a positive day with my little boy. Just no idea where I am or whats going on! Let us know how your bloods come back, FX'd they are low. Have they said that bleeding for this long is normal? I thought after an erpc it was meant to be minimal? Sorry if Im fristrating you more.:hugs:

Happymomm10 - FX'd for you also! Very exciting times!!

Have they said that bleeding for this long is normal? I thought after an erpc it was meant to be minimal?

Me too!! I guess I'm just an odd one! They have vaguely said that I might have 'retained products' but they don't seem overly concerned as long as my hCG levels drop ok. I just have to wait and see I guess. I've got a ridiculously busy day tomorrow so am hoping to go in get stabbed and then forget about it until they call!
I was feeling really positive this morning but have totally deflated now and am worried there might actually be something wrong. :wacko:

Ho hum. :cry:

good sign :) x

I think it has more to do with my toddler nursing over time because he's been I'll and not wanting to eat, just nurse. :)

So did you start af? if so what day are you on?

No, way to early. I am on day 18, and I think I ovulated on day 12.

Gotcha! so when will you start testing then? Good luck and Baby dust to ya! :)

I will wait till a day or so before my period. So day 24-5.

so far only had sex on 2 fertile days so far. so I am hoping that I can have some more dtd tonight!! to seal the deal!!

sending me dust ladies. I am so worried this isnt my month. ; (

extra order of dust- order up! :winkwink:

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Evening all :flower:

No DTD for me.. STILL bleeding. :wacko:
Bloods tomorrow so we'll see whats what with those hopefully. Bit depressed about it all today - just want to get back on the wagon with TTC and can't. No DTD no baby. :cry:

FX'd for all you testers. Bit jealous. xx

I hear ya :( I know there is NO chance of me getting a March BFP and it sucks. :nope: I hope your results tomorrow are in the single digits hun!! I know it sucks being in the middle.. waiting and waiting. That's the story of our lives right now- I have no idea what to predict- maybe I'm in a 2ww- maybe a 4ww- God only knows. I just want to know "OKAY, this officially cd1" so I can at least have something to look forward to and PROGRESSION. Keep us posted on how your appointment goes my dear! :hugs:

I'm TTC after a loss in January. Currently in fertile few days so keeping my fingers crossed!!!

happymom are you thinking the spotting isnt af? iam on day 26 now and i normally have a 30 plus period so iam confused as i had slight slight pink in my cm. reason i checked is that i have dulling cramps like af cramps in my lower stomach:( i got a plus opk and done deed that night so spermies woulda been ready all waiting to catch that egg... but af seems to be coming or maybe not... aw i just wanna give up:(

happymom are you thinking the spotting isnt af? iam on day 26 now and i normally have a 30 plus period so iam confused as i had slight slight pink in my cm. reason i checked is that i have dulling cramps like af cramps in my lower stomach:( i got a plus opk and done deed that night so spermies woulda been ready all waiting to catch that egg... but af seems to be coming or maybe not... aw i just wanna give up:([/QUOTE

i don't really know what to think, i was expecting my period by the way my body was acting, but its just not happening,...its just spotting when i wipe, i had some streaking in my CM yesterday too,i have cramps and sore boobs and thew up this morning (maybe due to something i ate?)but still no "real" AF....im taking the wait and see approach, i don't want to get my hopes too high but i am counting the hours to Friday!
best of luck to you! and DONT give up! the reward is all too worth it!

Im in the middle if my first AF and omg I'm so heavy!!! And crampy proper pooh.

Hope everyone doing ok xxxxx

Im in the middle if my first AF and omg I'm so heavy!!! And crampy proper pooh.

Hope everyone doing ok xxxxx

majorly sucks doesn't it, for me it was reliving losing ziggy all over again thankfully it was only really heavy for 2 days but certainly was very very unpleasant

hugs

I've no idea what's going on. Curiosity made me buy my first ever opk yesterday. I did one and a line was visible but not as dark as the control. Did another today and it's very very feint. Does this mean I probably already ovulated?

I should add I've been querying ovulation as had pain over the weekend and increased cm which looked fertile

quite possible woody, are you charting temps?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->