• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Just tested so I know where I'm at and bfn :D

I am 11 dpo and bfn this morning. I know there is still a little chance but have no symptoms at all. If the little spot of blood on Friday was IB then I think I would probably have a positive by now. I am already gearing up for ttc after AF which I think will land on Thursday. I have to mentally prepare myself. I have one clearblue test left and will try not to waste that.

Good morning ladies...

I would like some advice.
I'm now 3 weeks post op and have basically just been spotting for the last 5-6 days. It's really only there when I wipe (sorry TMI) and most of the time there is nothing. I keep saying I'll wait until it's stopped to DTD but every time I think it has there is a little more.
This morning I had some blood streaked cm when I wiped but noting since, and nothing all day yesterday. Should I risk DTD tonight??
:wacko:
I usually know exactly what is going on with my body - I'm very 'in tune' with it but this has me stumped and I don't know what to think or do. Any input would be hugely appreciated!!

:hugs:

I think it just depends on how heavy the spotting is.. if it's just slight when you wipe- I probably would DTD. I almost did one night but then I was worried it might freak DH out if there was a smidgen of spotting so I held off another 2-3 days. You are far enough out that I think it would be okay if you wanted to. Hang in there- it won't be long before you won't have ANY and you'll be back to normal hun! :hugs:

I am 11 dpo and bfn this morning. I know there is still a little chance but have no symptoms at all. If the little spot of blood on Friday was IB then I think I would probably have a positive by now. I am already gearing up for ttc after AF which I think will land on Thursday. I have to mentally prepare myself. I have one clearblue test left and will try not to waste that.

Boo :( That sucks! You wouldn't necessarily have a + by now ... there is always, always still hope. How long is your LP usually??

Holly i think it is normally 14 days but I wouldn't know for sure as I haven't temped. I don't feel too bad. Just hope it happens in the next few months. I would be happy with that...

Holly i think it is normally 14 days but I wouldn't know for sure as I haven't temped. I don't feel too bad. Just hope it happens in the next few months. I would be happy with that...

well, there is for sure a chance then still...

I feel the same way as you.. I'm ok with not getting preggo right away.. as long as it happens at some point this year, I'd be content!

Just remember girls even if you get a negative early it your not out until your witch comes (speaking from experience) My last pregnancy my postive did show until a week after my AF I kept testing a few days before/day off and they all said negative, until a week later. Some woman hormone levels are to low to detect that early and for some woman it takes a few WEEKS to show a positive!

Just remember girls even if you get a negative early it your not out until your witch comes (speaking from experience) My last pregnancy my postive did show until a week after my AF I kept testing a few days before/day off and they all said negative, until a week later. Some woman hormone levels are to low to detect that early and for some woman it takes a few WEEKS to show a positive!

Mine didn't show for a week after AF due either

so far only had sex on 2 fertile days so far. so I am hoping that I can have some more dtd tonight!! to seal the deal!!

sending me dust ladies. I am so worried this isnt my month. ; (

So if my cycle startd sunday morning does that make me CD2?? I havent learned all that abbreviations yet. :)

I should have ovulated on saturday and I had sex that day!! so please let this be my month!!

ok so i had some red streaking in my CM??:wacko: and still no period, is that maybe implantation bleeding?:shrug: i didnt think i was Ovulating the last time we dtd....im not sure what the heck to think, we haven't had sex for over 2 weeks i thought i was charting just fine and doing all the timing and stuff just right, but now i am just lost. i still have some cramping and stuff so it REALLY feels like im going start my period,....i know its too early to test but i think if its not here in a day or so i will....getting excited about that part! :happydance:
thank you ladies for listening to me,...my husband is sure tired of it by now LOL

Is your af due? or already late? Good luck! Baby dust to you! :)

Thanks for the replies.

I think I'll see how I go today and if nothing else then we'll just go for it. I have a feeling that I may ovulate soon and I don't want to miss it!!

Do what feels right! If you feel ready go for it! :)

hi to u all...
hope all is ok?
lintu: sos about af..
hanskiz: i hope u ov soon and also dtd when the time is right..
woody a: glad to see pain has stopped..

Hi! how are you doing? where are you at in your cycle? how are things for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->