• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Cornish i tested today and bfn:( iam confused iam 13 dpo but only on day 25 of a normal 32-34 day period... so maybe iam still in.?

You're in until af gets you... Some ladies don't test + until later anyway. And it can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy. Chin up - you're definitely still in with a chance. FX'd for you. :hugs:

Morning all, lots of people due to test soon - fingers crossed for you all. Spellfairy when are you due to test? HappyMomm10 - are you testing soon too? :hugs:
I think its brilliant and very funny that we have tired our OHs out!:happydance:

Great to hear your bleeding has lessened Hanskiz, that walking obviously helped which is brilliant. :thumbup:for Monday for you!

Well the pains that I hoped were O pains have gone, CM is geting less so suppose I just have to wait and see :growlmad:

18 baby making days :happydance::happydance: I am also keeping everything crossed for March BFPs.x

WOW_ did you really BD for 18 days????????? In Jan. when I got preggo- we did it for nine days straight and were successful... we haven't done that this time around only because I truly don't feel like I ovulated at all so I haven't tried as hard.

Hehe no, was quoting Hanskiz who was counting the days left in March-thats how many days we have left! 18 days straight would prob kill me - 9 is good!!!! :thumbup:

ahhh ok, because I was going to give you an award for :sex: 18 days in a row PHEWWWWWWWW :haha: Nine days was a challenge honestly~ we both didn't pursue sex for like a week after :rofl: I'm ready to do it again though if it means I get a little :baby:

ahhh ok, because I was going to give you an award for :sex: 18 days in a row PHEWWWWWWWW :haha: Nine days was a challenge honestly~ we both didn't pursue sex for like a week after :rofl: I'm ready to do it again though if it means I get a little :baby:

I don't think I could even manage nine days! Don't know until you try though right? :winkwink:

WOW that a award for NINE DAYS!!!!!

Hand that woman award ladies :)

Today is a very odd day for me. I have had a constant ache in my abdomen (similar to AF cramping) I thought it was ovulation but now I dunno!

I also was a little nauseous this morning and whilst out in the car noticed a really intense sense of smell, the smell of diesel through my a/c made me heave... DH couldn't smell a thing.

My cervix was really really high earlier, almost unreachable.

My body doesn't know what is happening and neither do I!

I don't think I could even manage nine days! Don't know until you try though right? :winkwink:

I was a woman on a mission!!! :haha: i knew when I was going to ovulate so like 6 days prior, O day, and 2 days after ~ we were busy :bunny:

I am ready to do it again- if I knew only knew WHEN I was going to ovulate or when Af would be here for that matter! :dohh:

Can I just say- I just LOVE the lil bunny I found for my last post! Never realized it was an option..

Never thought I'd say I wanna be a bunny rabbit- Buuuuuut.. right now..

:bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny::bunny:

ok so i had some red streaking in my CM??:wacko: and still no period, is that maybe implantation bleeding?:shrug: i didnt think i was Ovulating the last time we dtd....im not sure what the heck to think, we haven't had sex for over 2 weeks i thought i was charting just fine and doing all the timing and stuff just right, but now i am just lost. i still have some cramping and stuff so it REALLY feels like im going start my period,....i know its too early to test but i think if its not here in a day or so i will....getting excited about that part! :happydance:
thank you ladies for listening to me,...my husband is sure tired of it by now LOL

Today is a very odd day for me. I have had a constant ache in my abdomen (similar to AF cramping) I thought it was ovulation but now I dunno!

I also was a little nauseous this morning and whilst out in the car noticed a really intense sense of smell, the smell of diesel through my a/c made me heave... DH couldn't smell a thing.

My cervix was really really high earlier, almost unreachable.

My body doesn't know what is happening and neither do I!

This is how I am this morning WoodyA - what is happening to us?! af? O? Who knows hey?!!!

You definately get an award for 9 days straight, the bunny is great! Every other day is now becoming a challenge for OH, he just wants to sleep - sleep later I tell him!

Hanskiz, is today the day? Are you feeling better now? I hope those bloods come back lower than low tmrw for you. :hugs:

Happymomm10 I have fingers crossed for you. What day are you testing on?

Another sunny spring day :happydance:

Good morning ladies...

I would like some advice.
I'm now 3 weeks post op and have basically just been spotting for the last 5-6 days. It's really only there when I wipe (sorry TMI) and most of the time there is nothing. I keep saying I'll wait until it's stopped to DTD but every time I think it has there is a little more.
This morning I had some blood streaked cm when I wiped but noting since, and nothing all day yesterday. Should I risk DTD tonight??
:wacko:
I usually know exactly what is going on with my body - I'm very 'in tune' with it but this has me stumped and I don't know what to think or do. Any input would be hugely appreciated!!

:hugs:

Morning Hanskiz, you sound like I was when we started DTD regulary again. Not so much blood but the occasional spotting. We took it easy first time and Ive had no spotting since (that was 8 days after erpc).
I think the main reason they say to wait is because of your cervix still being open so infection can get in. My thinking was that I want the sperm up there so an open cervix cant be a bad thing?! I havent suffered from any infection.

Ive read threads where people are O with low levels of hgc, so I didnt want to wait.
This must be very frustrating for you as know you were set on today. Do what you feel is right.:hugs:

Morning all,

Well it seems as though I'm pain free this morning!
But I have had some crazy vivid dreams the past 2 nights (I never normally recall dreams)
And (tmi) I'm quite gassy :(

Let's hope I ovd! We didn't dtd yesterday but had done the previous 3 days and will tonight fx

Here's to wishful thinking!

Good morning ladies...

I would like some advice.
I'm now 3 weeks post op and have basically just been spotting for the last 5-6 days. It's really only there when I wipe (sorry TMI) and most of the time there is nothing. I keep saying I'll wait until it's stopped to DTD but every time I think it has there is a little more.
This morning I had some blood streaked cm when I wiped but noting since, and nothing all day yesterday. Should I risk DTD tonight??
:wacko:
I usually know exactly what is going on with my body - I'm very 'in tune' with it but this has me stumped and I don't know what to think or do. Any input would be hugely appreciated!!

:hugs:

Tbh if it was me, I would dtd! You could be waiting a while for teeny spots to stop!

Thanks for the replies.

I think I'll see how I go today and if nothing else then we'll just go for it. I have a feeling that I may ovulate soon and I don't want to miss it!!

... hmmm, well there has been a bit more so it might have to wait another day (sigh). On the bright side the reason I'm seeing it is that it's coming out in what looks like fertile cm.... I usually start getting it about 4-5 days before O so FX'd that's what it is!!

hi to u all...
hope all is ok?
lintu: sos about af..
hanskiz: i hope u ov soon and also dtd when the time is right..
woody a: glad to see pain has stopped..

FX'd for you, O in a few days is great. DTD tmrw will catch it. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"