• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

quite possible woody, are you charting temps?

No I'm not, really wish I was!
With it being so soon after mc was just going to let nature take it's course but the ov pains kinda threw me and I was too curious!

I had major pains and big glob of ewcm that came out just when I thought I had stopped bleeding but the next day more major cramps and I passed another clot so it definitely was O pain or fertile cm, until you get your first "proper" af it's impssible to tell what is going on. I have temped religiously and my temps only came down on cd3 of this AF I normally drop way down below my coverline with AF. O can only be confirmed with the sustained upward shift, you can get ewcm and a +ive OPK as all of that confirms you are gesaring up to O but unless temping there is no way to know for sure.

fx'd for you but if it turns out not to be anything other than post mc weirdness I strongly advise you start to record your temps accurately, they tell you so much.

Would temping show for sure that ovulation did happen?

Im in the middle if my first AF and omg I'm so heavy!!! And crampy proper pooh.

Hope everyone doing ok xxxxx

majorly sucks doesn't it, for me it was reliving losing ziggy all over again thankfully it was only really heavy for 2 days but certainly was very very unpleasant

hugs

I know it's crappy, but kinda feel like I can draw a line under it all now and move on :hugs: never bled much after surgery so this is the first once since November looking forward to getting back to temping can feel like it's a little bit of normality, just hope I start ovulating again xxxx

Temping is the most reliable way but nothing tells you 100% that u have realeased an egg only that the hormones detected :hugs:

Temping is the most reliable way but nothing tells you 100% that u have realeased an egg only that the hormones detected :hugs:

When are you suppose to be temping? I am day 3 of my cycle and I havent started is it too late to start tempting? :)

so still no AF today...YAY....its looking more hopeful each day! i couldn't sleep worth a damn last night though, i was just so uncomfortable....tossing and turning all night, kept getting up to go to the bathroom to check if it had started but nothing, (im not complaining) anyone else testing on Friday?

so still no AF today...YAY....its looking more hopeful each day! i couldn't sleep worth a damn last night though, i was just so uncomfortable....tossing and turning all night, kept getting up to go to the bathroom to check if it had started but nothing, (im not complaining) anyone else testing on Friday?

Wooo! That sounds really positive!

Update from me, I definitely think I ovd a few days ago making me possibly 3/4 dpo
I've still got occasional niggly back pain, had a few stabs of pain in my boob
(tmi) gassy and slightly more constipated than usual
And exhausted, I've done hardly anything today (blood test, quick run to the shop, changed covers on sofa) and just lounged around rest of day but man I'm soooo tired like I don't wanna even cook hubby any tea I just wanna go to bed! And we supposed to be dtd tonight!!

Right ladies I'm out for this month.
Bloods came back at 44. Falling SLOOOOOWLY, so slowly I'll not be down to normal til next week so NO chance of a March BFP. Looks like 2011 just aint my year!!

Bloods came back at 44. Falling SLOOOOOWLY, so slowly I'll not be down to normal til next week so NO chance of a March BFP. Looks like 2011 just aint my year!!

:hugs: I'm sorry hun :( I know that is BEYOND frustrating. I'll be there with you! Let's shoot for Jan '12 babies!!! :thumbup:

When are you suppose to be temping? I am day 3 of my cycle and I havent started is it too late to start tempting? :)

yuou start taking your temps when bleeding stops, it must be at the same time everyday before you get out of bed, literally open your eyes (optional!) reach out for thermometer and pop it in, vaginally is most accurate as open mouth sleeping etc can effect the temps. Even if you have to set your alarm to take temp and go back to sleep to ensure same time every day. Must be after at least 3 hours of solid sleep but not say midnight to 3am, maybe you get uo for a pee at 2am and then wake up at 6am and take temp this wl be accurate.

These temps post AF will give you your cover/baseline. Just before O many get a little dip then straight after O a temp shift upwards that has to be sustained for at least 3 days as progesterone raises temps and that is the hormone reeased after egg is released. between 6 and 10 dpo we hope to see a little dip again and then a sharp rise as this often signals implantation, we then need the temps to stay up up up to show pregnancy, I can tell if AF is coming due to a sharp drop in temps 2 days before she shows. After the little dip and the sharp rise is when an early hpt shoud pick up hcg thus giving an early positive test but a word of warning, many many of these ones may not turn into pregnancies they may be chemical. My doc says that a large percentage of eggs get fertilised and implant but the majority fail to continue to divide etc and it is only those women who are actively ttc that would know about these ones due to early testing etc. most would just assume their period is a day or 2 late and not for one moment know they were potentially pregnant.

Hope this helps

Hanskiz im really sorry. hang in there. the sun will shine on you very soon :hugs:

Oh Hanskiz, Im so sorry. Have they given a reason for slow fall? I really hope they get down soon for you. Has the bleeding stopped now? 2011 might still be your year to be very pregnant!

Im trying to not think about anything at the moment, letting each day pass without thinking of signs and symptoms, its making me feel better actually. Just paying little attention to it until af comes then will start the soy and keep everything crossed!

Good luck to all you ladies due to test soon.
Think a new thread is needed soon for april bfp!x:hugs:

Oh Hanskiz, Im so sorry. Have they given a reason for slow fall? I really hope they get down soon for you. Has the bleeding stopped now? 2011 might still be your year to be very pregnant!

Im trying to not think about anything at the moment, letting each day pass without thinking of signs and symptoms, its making me feel better actually. Just paying little attention to it until af comes then will start the soy and keep everything crossed!

They've not given any reason. I think I'm just unlucky. I thought the bleeding had stopped but there has been a bit more this morning (sigh). To be honest now that I have given up I feel a bit better (sort of). I'm gutted but just resigned to being not pregnant for the next however long. I'm hoping for an early 2012 baby now and just concentrating on getting better.
I'm having some acupuncture tomorrow so hoping that will help rebalance and relax me.

I think you're right not to think about stuff. I had a crazy busy day at work yesterday and I felt great - not thinking about it all. I had a chat to one of my colleagues and she has had 8 m/c's - really put it in perspective for me.

I'll start a new thread when I can summon some enthusiasm!!

:hugs:

They've not given any reason. I think I'm just unlucky. I thought the bleeding had stopped but there has been a bit more this morning (sigh). To be honest now that I have given up I feel a bit better (sort of). I'm gutted but just resigned to being not pregnant for the next however long. I'm hoping for an early 2012 baby now and just concentrating on getting better.
I'm having some acupuncture tomorrow so hoping that will help rebalance and relax me.

I think you're right not to think about stuff. I had a crazy busy day at work yesterday and I felt great - not thinking about it all. I had a chat to one of my colleagues and she has had 8 m/c's - really put it in perspective for me.

I'll start a new thread when I can summon some enthusiasm!!

:hugs:

I think the acupuncture is going to be a good idea and maybe help speed things along for you.

"GO AWAY SPOTTING & HCG TO ZERO" VIBES for you!!!! :dust:

Oh, and I got AF today and I could NOT be happier. Sure, I *was* hoping to an extent I'd get a BFP right off the bat- but I know in the scheme of things- it's prolly better for my body to take a break anyway. One month to the day since the d&c.. and 1 month 5 days since this all started. I hope it's not a vicious AF and just like a normal one .. FX'd!

Oh, and I got AF today and I could NOT be happier. Sure, I *was* hoping to an extent I'd get a BFP right off the bat- but I know in the scheme of things- it's prolly better for my body to take a break anyway. One month to the day since the d&c.. and 1 month 5 days since this all started. I hope it's not a vicious AF and just like a normal one .. FX'd!

Yey! Glad your back on track!

"GO AWAY SPOTTING & HCG TO ZERO" VIBES for you!!!! :dust:

Thank you!!

Sorry to hear about af, but like you say.. more time to heal means a healthier pregnancy. :hugs:
I'm not going to TTC this month at all now - will see what happens with ntnp. I've got a lot on at work and obviously my body is all over the place so I think I need to sort things out and concentrate on work for now until I can summon the energy for TTC. I'm hoping af may show up fairly soon. I know for some people it's right after hCG hits zero so unless I ovulate I think that might happen to me some time next week.
Having made the decision to stop thinking abou it and to regroup and build up my strength again I feel a lot calmer. I was so gutted about not having my children the perfect 2.5 year gap that I was hoping for I forgot about the bigger picture. There are many advantages to having a bigger gap too!!

ANYWAY, I'm taking my royal jelly (with bee pollen and propolis), my prenatal vitamins, drinking green tea and grapefruit juice and eating honey, so I feel like I'm making an effort!!

FX'd for all you testers - hopefully I'll be joining you in a couple of months. :thumbup:

Hanskiz~ I know 100% what you mean about not having your kids close together. I ALWAYS wanted that. I ended up getting divorced though and it took me FOUR YEARS after that to find my husband Brock and dated him 2 1/2 years before getting married- so now my son is 8. I never planned this happening and it makes me sad that my son won't know what it's like to have close siblings in age. I had 3 sisters who were all somewhat close to me and I am SO thankful for them. However, the fact that he ends up having another sibling at all is still a good thing- and with him being A LOT older- he is going to be my little helper PLUS he is very self sufficient. If anything- it will be easier for you to have your kids spaced apart... just finding the positive in all of it, ya know?

And that is how I felt this past month- I wasn't having sex every other day or anything. I DID do the opk's just so I could "learn" where my body was at and just in case I DID ovulate- which I did not. So I did do that- but it was very NTNP and I really enjoyed it honestly- more stress free. I went out and had some margaritas with my husband and just RELAXED .. knowing that it wouldn't be long before we were full force TTC again and NOT doing that.

It sounds like you have a lot of good things going to help you.. so just stick with it and it WILL happen hun!! :hugs:

Thanks for all your support and advice Holly. It really means a lot to me. :flower:

Roll on April!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->