Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

My Af came full throttle yesterday after two nights of spotting. a 28 day period (norm 30-34) so the prenatanals have shortened it:) ok so i went to holland and barrett and iam stocked up ... i was sooo gutted i didnt catch as i got a opk positive! shouldnt seen my man more that week:( boo hoo to his work being so far away.

Mine was the same... Im usually a 33 day period and my af came full force on 28 days... and I also had a postive opk.... It blows my mind if you catch ovulation about to happen and then after all the hard work you still dont get a BFP! so my question is if you didnt miss ovulation then why doesnt it happen? the egg just doesnt stick???

Joining you ladies if thats ok! Only 2 weeks left of March but thought id slip in :)

Good luck to you all! xx

Joining you ladies if thats ok! Only 2 weeks left of March but thought id slip in :)

Good luck to you all! xx

Welcome!!! :) March is slipping away! we all need to get busy! :flower:

The witch caught me out, 3 days early, not amused, so now im guessing i have a 26 day cycle and not a 28 like i use to before miscarrying! If ive worked it out correctly i should ov 30th March, will be making sure i have plenty of opk's! Heres hoping! Baby dust to all! x

Oh, and I got AF today and I could NOT be happier. Sure, I *was* hoping to an extent I'd get a BFP right off the bat- but I know in the scheme of things- it's prolly better for my body to take a break anyway. One month to the day since the d&c.. and 1 month 5 days since this all started. I hope it's not a vicious AF and just like a normal one .. FX'd!

A cycle is a good thing! only one step closer to trying again! glad to hear your good news. and I agree with you its a good thing for your body to take a break and get some rest. Were all getting closer to our BFP! Have a good week.

Hello everyone sending tonnes of hugs and pma. Just been catchong up pn the thread gosh its been a rollercoster of a month for most of you girlies. O just got my first positove opk today and have allmy usual ov is imminent symptoms. Might still get my march bfp. Fx. Good luck for next cycle all of u whom the witch got this month. And those hoping to get their bfn good luck too. X x

ssorry about the spelling on my new phone. x

The witch caught me out, 3 days early, not amused, so now im guessing i have a 26 day cycle and not a 28 like i use to before miscarrying! If ive worked it out correctly i should ov 30th March, will be making sure i have plenty of opk's! Heres hoping! Baby dust to all! x

Thats good that it came early gets you a step closer to being able to try again! Good idea on stocking up on opk's. Good luck to you and Baby dust back at ya! :)

Hi all, I am hoping to get pregnant this year and was hoping that this would be the month as I would like a baby before the end of the year so come on girls baby :dust: to everyone

sorry duffy :hugs: and :dust: for next cycle

Hows the 2 week wait??? any good symptoms yet? :)
a lot of symptoms, slight cramping, gas, twinges, increase in cm, exhaustion
I erally hope this is it for me. and i had a slight brown bleeding on the 11th. so hopefully good news.

Hi all, I am hoping to get pregnant this year and was hoping that this would be the month as I would like a baby before the end of the year so come on girls baby :dust: to everyone

:dust:

to everyone!!!

My boobs are swollen but they do that when AF is near too :)

sorry duffy :hugs: and :dust: for next cycle

Hows the 2 week wait??? any good symptoms yet? :)
a lot of symptoms, slight cramping, gas, twinges, increase in cm, exhaustion
I erally hope this is it for me. and i had a slight brown bleeding on the 11th. so hopefully good news.

:dust:

to everyone!!!

Oh gosh! how exciting! keep us posted. Im praying for ya.... Have a good weekend. :)

Can I join the fun? I'm 3 DPO today, so I'm in for a March BFP and a December baby! Well, fingers crossed. I hate and love the TWW at the same time. Glad to not have to go it alone.

Lots of sticky baby dust to you all! We all deserve something GREAT in 2011.

I am so happy and excited. I just got my :bfp:

I wish all you other March hopefuls loads of luck and plenty of

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo: yeahy sam xxxxx congrats hun xx h&h 9mths :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"