• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

I get period type pains every single day and it is driving me nuts! I want the witch to come so badly but not until the time is right, if I go by first day of no bleeding as cd1 and assume normal length cyle then I am not due for af for another 12 days or so which on a normal cycle I would have O'd yesterday but thick creamy CM says not. Haven't bd'd yet anyway so no chance of any miracle bfp's happening early.

Was hoping to join you with March as thought the bleeding had stopped but it seems to have started again, did this happen with anyone else?

Yes! This is exactly what has happened to me. I thought it was all over but this morning I woke up with severe cramps and am bleeding again. Weird. :wacko:

Still hoping it'll all be gone in time for a March BFP though. :thumbup:

Was hoping to join you with March as thought the bleeding had stopped but it seems to have started again, did this happen with anyone else?

Yes! This is exactly what has happened to me. I thought it was all over but this morning I woke up with severe cramps and am bleeding again. Weird. :wacko:

Still hoping it'll all be gone in time for a March BFP though. :thumbup:

did you have a natural MC hun? also how long has the bleeding been stopped for? it could be your AF :hugs:

They said to me i need to be bleed free for at least 20 days for it to be classed as a period, because that is enough time for the hormones to cycle

mine stopped and started for 3 weeks after my ERPC

I had an ERPC last thursday e following a mmc at 12 weeks but little baby died at 9 weeks, bleeding stopped by Sunday but it back again today so thats only a 2 day gap, not long enough for it to be af :growlmad:

I also have the cramp pains, I thought it might have been the painkillers as Ive been taking them for nearly a week but dont seem to manage without them so possibly everything going back to how it was before pregnant???? Any advice on that?

Great positive thinking as always Hanskiz :thumbup:

It is SO frustrating this waiting game. I'm waiting for the bleeding to stop so I can start DTD again on the offchance I MAY ovuate this cycle and MAY manage to get pregnant, which I HOPE HOPE HOPE I can keep hold of this time. It feels like the odds are against you sometimes.

However, I am keeping my hopes up because negativity is unhealthy and counterproductive. I'm working on the assumption that if I can keep my positivity going at least most of the time, I have a better chance of recovering quickly and conceiving again. They do say that stress is a major factor in 'infertility' so I'm just taking a lot of deep breaths and getting on with it. It's really really really hard but ultimately it will be SO worth it.

Chins up!!!

Ive just rung my docs in the hope to get my bloods done to see if HCG is dropping, then I can be more positive on the possibility of ovulation occuring. They didnt seem to think I needed anything done and were more on a wait and see approach which I'm not too happy with! Im also trying to stay stress free, bit of yoga and fruit juice!

The waiting and not knowing what is going on is definately so frustrating, I want to be in control again.

I've just got my pregnancy tests through in the post and did one. BFP still. They are early testing ones and the line was faint so levels have obviously dropped but still discouraging as I was hoping for a BFN. :growlmad:

Still, I'll leave it till the weekend and do another then and see if it looks fainter or better still is BFN. I know it's still early, only a week since ERPC really but I was so optimistic and now I feel a bit silly :blush:

Please don't feel silly, it's your positivity thats keeping me going!:flower:

They can still drop before the weekend if they are early testing,cant they?

I suppose they can drop down before the weekend. I guess it doesn't matter if they don't, I suppose what matters is that they do go down eventually and tat I ovulate and catch the egg when that happens. I guess I was just hoping I'd be one of the 'lucky' ones who falls within a few weeks of m/c. I still might be I suppose!

Im also hoping to be one of those lucky ones, and we still can! Just doing some more reading up on conception tips etc even though I promised myself I was going to be stress free this time around. I just feel like I've been waiting to get pregnant for so long now. I want to just enjoy life and let it happen but my mind cant stop!!!

I've been totally obsessing over it. I know it's not healthy but I can't stop myself. I've never had any trouble getting pregnant but I have now had three pregnancies, two of which have ended in m/c so I'm a bit paranoid.
I also really wanted a small gap between my children and although my daughter isn't yet two, she will be soon and I really want to be pregnant by then. I know I'll find it hard if I'm not and my idea of my perfect family slips away from me.

I know I'm being ridiculous but it's so hard. I yo yo between being convinced I'll conceive in the next couple of weeks to thinking that this m/c has somehow made me infertile and I'll never get pregnant again. It's so stupid but I can't stop thinking about it. I've got no reason to think I won't be lucky other than that I've been lucky before and that maybe I've used all my luck up!

Rant rant rant. Sorry ladies. :blush:

hi ladies,
hanskiz: sorry that your levels are still not at zero. i'd say that your hcg levels should be at zero by the end of the week or weekend. my levels took forever to drop. FXd they do.

cornish: i hope your levels reach zero soon.

hi everyone!

:hugs:

I understand the frustration and obsession. Im sat here trying to do work and instead am writing on forums or researching miscarriage reasons and conception tips. But it gives me something to focus on that is positive so Im looking at it as being a good thing! Our little one is three this year, we also wanted a close gap but have been ttc for over a year now. What is the best way to check hcg levels, I dont think I'm up to seeing a positive pregnancy test at all. After some research I think my levels would have been pretty high as they are highest in weeks 9-12 which is when I mc, does that mean itll take forever to come down or do they drop just as quickly??
Keep ranting Hanskiz, its what makes you feel better and its better out than in!
Im currently eating green salad and orange juice - trying anything!x
Hello Lisa, thanks for positive thoughts, I hope it comes down quickly too!x

Was hoping to join you with March as thought the bleeding had stopped but it seems to have started again, did this happen with anyone else? My an ERPC last Thursday. So if Im still bleeding am counting this as days of a cycle, will I ovulate this cycle?????

Good luck to all you ladies trying.x

Yes, the bleeding can come and go unfortunately. I felt like mine was non existent and then BOOM - it got heavy for a day- and then eased back up.. but it's normal for 2-3 weeks to have it off and on.

Hanskiz~ I know it's frustrating to get a light BFP :growlmad: I JUST got my first BFN @ 2 weeks post d&c... it takes time.. from what I understand- just like it doubles every 2 days- it should drop in half every 2-3 days... not sure if that is true, but that is what I have heard. It's a good thing though if the line is getting fainter. I WILL say- just IMHO- that the minute I started running again- I had the spotting pick up when I did for 2 days and then BOOM- nothing and BOOM- BFN. I *really* think moving around helped get the rest out quicker if you know what I mean. I think getting the blood flowing there and just moving around really sped things up.

I feel EXACTLY the same as you ladies- just researching and spending WAY more time than I should reading about TTC and what I should try taking... how can I help myself conceive and more importantly how I can help sustain a pregnancy. I just stopped bleeding about 5-6 days ago and I have no clue how to calculate anything @ this point even after researching and reading- so I am just going to try DTD every other day until my first AF comes so I can REALLY start to obsess :haha:

cornish/hanskiz: :hugs: :hugs:

I've read that once you've stopped bleeding/spotting from m/c that your hcg levels should be at zero. I had a chemical pg and I spotted for a good 3 almost 4 weeks straight. I was sooooo happy when I stopped cuz I was going crazy wondering when I was going to stop. I wanted to get back on the horse so bad but had to wait. I hope your levels reach zero soon so you can plan for your xmas baby!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Thanks ladies. It's so reasurring to know that I'm not weird/alone/totally nuts! :thumbup:

The stop, start thing with the bleeding is annoying as I keep getting excited that it's finished only to discover that it hasn't. Getting the BFP this morning REALLY didn't help as I was secretly hoping to be ovulating in a few days. Obviously my wild optimism is slightly misguided!

Holly - I think you're probably right about moving around. Fortunately I have a toddler and toddler and rest don't really go together so I've been pretty much doing my normal level of activity (fairly high) apart from having a couple of days off work to recover myself a bit emotionally.

I'm still hopeful that my body will spring back into action as I'm young (ish), fit (ish) and healthy. I just worry as it took me 15 months to get anything resembling a normal period back after my daughter was born; I know that it's totally different and I was breastfeeding on demand that whole time but, well you know how your mind works at times like this!

Anyway, like I say it's so reasurring to hear that other people are experiencing not only the same physical symptoms but the same emotional rollercoaster as well. I can't believe how much it helps hearing from you all, so thank you so much for all your replies and encouragement. I really don't think I'd be feeling nearly so ok if it weren't this forum and all your kind words.

:hugs:

hi girls so sorry your levels are up hope its not too much longer for you..
r.e lisa yes thats true about when it all stops spotting and all hcg is normal..
mine is under 1 and stopped bleeding monday night..
r.e hanskiz i am the same looking at everything to do with mc ttc e.t.c
emma

lintu~ that is how I feel- WHO KNOWS what is going on. I've ready you can have a lot of CM after a m/c and WOW~ I've NEVER had so much!!! It's unreal- and who knows when 1st AF will come or what is going on in there!

baileykenz~ welcome! :) I wouldn't worry TOO much about DTD with your DH~ I think it's more of a precautionary measure... and your bleeding stopped.. so I wouldn't be too concerned. Just keep a close eye on how you feel and do whatever feels best for you. I waited about 11 days post d&c before I did- but I was bleeding up until 10 days off and on.

thank you hunni means alot to have extra support..xx

Ok- I just watched the Great Sperm Race and I thought it was DEPRESSING! HOLY COW- it is HARD to get pregnant! How the heck are there so many people walking around with huge bumps when the sperm has to go through ALL of that to get where it needs to be?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->