• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any one else hoping to get pregnant in March?

Ok- I just watched the Great Sperm Race and I thought it was DEPRESSING! HOLY COW- it is HARD to get pregnant! How the heck are there so many people walking around with huge bumps when the sperm has to go through ALL of that to get where it needs to be?

I told my husband the problem was that we are not 16 year olds having sex in the back of his dad's car. :dohh:

It is really amazing when you look at the mechanics of what it takes to get pregnant and stay pregnant that anyone ever has a child.

I suppose they can drop down before the weekend. I guess it doesn't matter if they don't, I suppose what matters is that they do go down eventually and tat I ovulate and catch the egg when that happens. I guess I was just hoping I'd be one of the 'lucky' ones who falls within a few weeks of m/c. I still might be I suppose!

Chin Up :) it took 3 weeks for my bfn after a 2nd tri loss. Thats when I think I Ov'd did a left over set of tests, 5 days worth and think I got a positive. You can ov first cycle after a loss, but it may be an extended cycle like mine, 6weeks... keep us posted :)

Mee..
miscarried at 4-6 weeks on 8th feb 11, bled for 2 weeks which ended 22nd february +
now hopefully ovulating again, cervical mucus is wet, slippery and a bit stretchy, but not a lot, about 1cm until it breaks.

sending you all baby dust :)

Ok- I just watched the Great Sperm Race and I thought it was DEPRESSING! HOLY COW- it is HARD to get pregnant! How the heck are there so many people walking around with huge bumps when the sperm has to go through ALL of that to get where it needs to be?

lol :haha:, thanks for the chuckle...:haha:
but on a seriouse note, it is really amazing the things that go into baby making. wish there were short cuts IDK :shrug: lol

Mee..
miscarried at 4-6 weeks on 8th feb 11, bled for 2 weeks which ended 22nd february +
now hopefully ovulating again, cervical mucus is wet, slippery and a bit stretchy, but not a lot, about 1cm until it breaks.

sending you all baby dust :)

oooh sounds like you're in your fertile days.. FXd for your :bfp:

I hope that we all catch our eggys and create a mini baby boom during the holidays this year. :) I really miss having that full feeling in my lower tummy. I even miss the constipation in early pregnancy... cant wait to feel that again.

Lets go for it.. I'm sick of being depressed about this. We WILL get pregnant soon. We WILL have our christmas babies. It's spring - it's the season for procreation and blossoming and generally life being good! :flower:

Anyway, I've had my 'three bad lucks' now so I reckon I'm due some good luck now. Roll on BFN and ovulation and lets make some babies.....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Great sperm race?! What is this?! Sounds intriguing.

Lots of good luck and well wishes to all and once again thanks for the positivity in the thread Hanskiz. What I thought was bleeding today can probably only be called spotting so in my positive frame of mind am thinking that it'll be over real soon and I'll be ovulating next week (very positive thoughts here!).

The Great Sperm Race is a Channel 4 documentary about conception. It's available online - just google it. I loved it but it does make you realise how hard it is to conceive so perhaps not wonderful viewing for us!

Ovulation next week - yeah, I'm up for that!

LiSa2010~ yes, I agree on the shortcuts- there is always IUI and IVF~ but I wish there was something WE had the power to do to help everything out! My DH asked me over lunch if there was anything.. and I'm like "BABY~ I have googled the heck out of everything PLUS some and I'm doing all that I can!!!" :)

essie0828~ I am ALL about contributing to the baby boom!!!

Hanskiz~ A Christmas baby is exactly what I am hoping for- gosh that would be SO awesome!!!!

Cornish~ I agree with Hanskiz that it IS a smidgen depressing to watch the Great Sperm Race - I watched it on youtube.com .. it was in 6 different parts. Here is the link to get you started- part 1 :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAnMymnJiLM

Lets go for it.. I'm sick of being depressed about this. We WILL get pregnant soon. We WILL have our christmas babies. It's spring - it's the season for procreation and blossoming and generally life being good! :flower:

Anyway, I've had my 'three bad lucks' now so I reckon I'm due some good luck now. Roll on BFN and ovulation and lets make some babies.....

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

love the PMA huni, i'm game for some. fed up of being fed up :happydance::happydance::happydance:

wow just watchd it..
hey i cant believe how much i feel for a sperm now ...

Can I join the club of getting pregnant in March? I am due to ovulate right around my sons birthday the 10th. Me and DH are DTD everyday until the OPK becomes positive then once in the am and once in the pm, figure there is no way i will miss the eggie that way :) Good luck everyone!

Good luck coltsmommy! Watching the great sperm race - thanks for the link Holly, it is a little depressing but good to see how amazing it is that we do conceive.

Fingers crossed for March ovulations and healthy sperm.
:hugs::thumbup:

I've made my OH start taking multivitmains to make sure those sperm are super healthy! :happydance:

Bless him he's also started running... It's made me realise he wants this as much as I do and he's willing to do whatever it takes to get there.

:hugs: to everyone this morning. I'm feeling super positive today so sending PMA your way.

Morning Hanskiz. :thumbup:to making him take vitamins, think Ill try that too after watching that programme. We do not make it easy for sperm!!!

No more bleeding today, only light pains so thinking it go ahead to start this weekend, dont want those sperm dying in his tubes! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morning!

Yeah I figure they can do with all the help they can get poor little things!!

I think we've both realised that although the m/c was not our fault it can't hurt giving everything the best possible chance. OH actually said last night that he would stop drinking too. He doesn't drink a lot anyway but every little helps!!

:thumbup:

Brilliant news, it all has to help. When are you going to re test for a bfn? I dont think I will as cant cope with pregnancy tests, doctor was more than useless in offering me a blood test for hgc levels - do I have to demand one or am I not allowed one???!
Im going on the just try and see approach I reacon, will track cm but never done opk or temperatures.

How about you ladies?? :flower:

you are entitled to any bloods hun if you have a valid reason..which u do.
i opkd in all 3pregs but never had a pos just i am an addict lol..
will be checking cm but with the all the doing it can be streatchy lol..
hey cant believe i broke a smile then..
good sign hey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"