Any one else on CD 14? UPDATED

vickielm

Reaction score
Going from my AF which started on 9th April. Although i think this cycle is going to be wierd for some reason! (after the twin MMC and no AF for months)

I would like to know when you will be testing?

FF has predicted my fertile days will be 19th 20th and 21st - and ovulate on 22nd!? Does this tie in with anyone elses cycle?

I would liek a cycle buddy who will be O and testing around the same time.......is there anyone out there!!?

I think i will be testing about the 6th of May if all goes well.

Vik

I'm on CD8 as well and FF predicted OV day Apr 23 for me. I'd be happy to obsess with you.

I'm on CD9 but predicted to OV around 29th April as I have long cycles, they are a bit unpredictable though so I could OV earlier! Who knows. Not testing until at least 14th May, probably later though!

Oh brilliant Seity. We can obsess together now. I am not sure of my cycle length so that is amybe why we are predicted to O a day apart, so i could be more on your Cycle length Monkeyfeet! With me not knowing my cycle length!!

hi .. iam on cd9 and iam so confused as to when i will ov ive started using my opk's today and will do a test every day from now on so we dont miss the eggy :rofl:

My periods at the moment seem to be going for the 8th to 8th of each month so my cycle length are different and this is my first month of using opk's.

:hug:

This is my first month using opk's as well. I plan to start using them on Sunday.

I think i am going to go any buy some. Any of you 2 using a fertility monitor?

I ahve not got one as i am scared because i would not know how to use one!

Vik

I just bought cheapie opk's and hpt's from ebay and use a bbt to track my temp on fertility friend. That made it really easy to see my OV day as I had a clear temp shift. Last month was my first time temping, but I learned a lot.

Does the fertility monitor monitor your temperature or just the LH surge?

Vik

hi i bought my opks 15 of them with 5 preggy tests cheap off ebay 2 and i dont monitor my temp sorry

:hug:

I am on cd9 today and should ovulate around cd 19/20. I am using the Clearblue Fertility Monitor and its given me a low today. The monitors are really easy to use you just pee on the stick and slide it into the monitor and then the monitor reads the test. It saves so much guessing I love mine.

Sadly I had a miscarriage last week but we were told today we dont have to wait to ttc so we are all systems go. I purchased some ic opk's off Ebay and I do temp so I am hoping I do ovulate this cycle.

Good luck everyone and heres hoping you all get an extra pressie for Mothers Day :)

I got my af on the 11th. This is my first cycle after mmc in March. Going off what my body did before my fertile days are same as yours, at least that's what worked last time. So if you'll have me I would love to by in your circle of cycle buddies.
Going for that :bfp:
Vic

I got my af on the 11th. This is my first cycle after mmc in March. Going off what my body did before my fertile days are same as yours, at least that's what worked last time. So if you'll have me I would love to by in your circle of cycle buddies.
Going for that :bfp:
Vic
I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Fingers crossed for you hun this cycle :happydance:

Im kinda similar, we are a few days apart though, im on CD7 today and due to test around the 10th May

Hi im on cycle day 8 and i use the clear blue fertility monitor.
I was using the opks but only get a 2nd faint line so not good.
I have never used the monitor before this cycle but its on offer in tesco usually £100 and its £ 25 at the mo so go get one.
xx

I heard that about the fertility montitor - i might go and purchase one! Well ladies. I am totally confused as all last week since bleeding stopped i have been spotting - well not visable on ST or knickers! But when i wipe i put my finger (sorry if TMI) slightly into my vagina (with tissue) and i am getting a pinky CM / pale blood.

Do you think this could be because we have been BD alot? and i have a sensitive cervix? Is it normal to have a sensitive cervix in this stage of hte cycle? I am CD 12 now.

Vik

Well ladies - it is now CD 14 and i am getting Ov pain it hink and WCM today so OH is summonsed to the bedroom tonight!! Ha Ha.

Well are any of you using FF to temp?

I am and it says i have erattic temps! Can anyone take a peak and give me your opinion?

CD9 - 36.2
CD10 - 36.6
CD11 - 36.7
CD12 - 36.2
CD13 - 36.2
CD14 - 36.6 - think i am O today as FF predicted! I could be making it up though! ha ha

This is my first month of temping and i have not got a clue how to display the link to my chart.

Vik
x

Vik.. guess what.. I had AF on April 8th.. and on cd15.. :hugs: I think I o'd last night.. lots of ewcm..

Miss you!!!

Miss you too hunni!
This is wierd isnt it! Us to going for it again!! Ha Ha - i hope it is our month hunni.

I feel very emotional over the last few days - the slightest thing is bringing a tear to my eyes for some reason! I feel an idiot!

How are you getting on?
x

There is a "home page setup" button and if you click it then it brings you to a page when your web address is located. Just copy and paste that link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->