Any Other December Babies?

Ah it's great to see all the bfps for the December thread:happydance: congrats everyone!
I've my gp appointment tomorrow and I had a dream last night that I went to her and she told me that I wasn't preggo and to stop being so ridiculous:cry:

congrats to everyone getting their bfp!

quick question - anyone else having cramps / tugging kind of pains ? ive been having them for the past week and getting worried. they are not severe but noticeable. Don't know what to make of them. :huh:

katy

KatyR - yes a few small cramps / tugs here and there. From what I understand that is completely normal. If you are concerned though, you should contact your Dr!

KatyR - yes a few small cramps / tugs here and there. From what I understand that is completely normal. If you are concerned though, you should contact your Dr!

Thanks - now that i have stopped thinking about them and got on with something today (taken my mind off them) the cramps are better and I feel less sick! Guess i was just worrying too much - as per usual for me :wacko:

Thanks - now that i have stopped thinking about them and got on with something today (taken my mind off them) the cramps are better and I feel less sick! Guess i was just worrying too much - as per usual for me :wacko:

It's normal to worry. I'm a total worry wort too! I would rather be cautious than not but you can certainly drive yourself crazy! :wacko:

Hi girls, I think I'm due 2nd Dec. Very happy but cant stop worrying!

based on last PD (25 Feb), Due Date 2 Dec. Not really feeling pregnant; just bloated.

Tugging pains are a good sign! It's your uterus and muscles and ligaments all stretching out. I'd be worried if I didn't have them. In fact, I didn't have many with my last pregnancy and that was a missed miscarriage. But it's still early so not everyone will be getting a lot yet.

Hi, Megan! Glad to see you're back! I really hope this time we have our sticky beans!

melynn - yeah, I guess 2 1/2 years is close when so many people wait longer than that these days. We first started TTC#2 when DS was 10 months and I was really hoping to be in the 2 under 2 club. I figured it would be hard work in the beginning but then once my kids are out of diapers, etc, I would be done with the baby stuff forever....unless God had other ideas and gave me a surprise. But I will take the gifts I am given.

I think a December group would be wonderful. Given my history I am a little nervous to be the one to start it though. I'm trying to be positive but still scared to "commit" to that. lol

I feel the same SN, if someone feels ok to start obe or we could wait until we've had a successful scan and just post here for now? x

Hi ladies, can I join you? I had my last period 25th February after it being 51 days the month before but I know i ovulated around the 13th, so I'm hoping for a December baby as I either wanted a September or December baby. x x

p.s got my bfp on the 28th march :) x

Hey ladies,

Can I join you...

I am 5 weeks tomorrow and will be due 3rd December. I'm also happy but worrying too!

Anyone else looking to do an early pregnancy scan at 6-8 weeks? Thinking I would, they are priced between £75-100.

Oh and does anyone know how to change your profile to 'cautiously pregnant'? I can see the pregnant/expecting option but not the cautiously one.

Thanks.

My doctor won't see me until 7-10 weeks. I am trying to enjoy each day and know each day is one day closer to holding my baby.

We are very fortunate and were able to get in for a scan THIS week! :happydance: When I saw my family doctor last week she referred me to a new group of doctors and gave me a req for a gestational age scan. Called this morning and they got me in for this Wednesday.

So happy to hopefully get accurate dates soon! (And some reassurance)! The next 48 hours are going to drrraaaggg on! :wacko:

I can't wait!!

Hey ladies,

Can I join you...

I am 5 weeks tomorrow and will be due 3rd December. I'm also happy but worrying too!

Anyone else looking to do an early pregnancy scan at 6-8 weeks? Thinking I would, they are priced between £75-100.

Oh and does anyone know how to change your profile to 'cautiously pregnant'? I can see the pregnant/expecting option but not the cautiously one.

Thanks.

Congrats. I think its under user profile and family status and you can type what you want on there :)

So I have my booking appointment with my midwife on 15 April and will hopefully get an early scan the following week to check that it's not another pmp. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->