Any Other December Babies?

Mlyn 26...looks like we are pretty close in time right now :) cool! I am excited for Dec. too...

Congrats on all the new bfps:thumbup:
I went to my gp yesterday, was so sick while I was waiting and there was an emergency so had to wait 45 mins, it wasn't fun! Im back in work Monday after having a few weeks off and I'm a bit worried about how I'll cope with MS, and how I'll hide it from everyone.:sick:
I have to go back again Friday for bloods as I'm hypothyroid.

Is anyone getting an early scan? I won't be seen by the hospital until 12-14 weeks and they only scan once at 20-22 weeks, unless there are complications. I don't think I can wait that long. On ds I had a scan at 9weeks but he just looked like a kidney bean:winkwink: So would 12 weeks be the best time to book? It seems like a long time away, when is everyone else getting scans?

Congrats on all the new bfps:thumbup:
I went to my gp yesterday, was so sick while I was waiting and there was an emergency so had to wait 45 mins, it wasn't fun! Im back in work Monday after having a few weeks off and I'm a bit worried about how I'll cope with MS, and how I'll hide it from everyone.:sick:
I have to go back again Friday for bloods as I'm hypothyroid.

Is anyone getting an early scan? I won't be seen by the hospital until 12-14 weeks and they only scan once at 20-22 weeks, unless there are complications. I don't think I can wait that long. On ds I had a scan at 9weeks but he just looked like a kidney bean:winkwink: So would 12 weeks be the best time to book? It seems like a long time away, when is everyone else getting scans?

Scans here are at 12 & 20 weeks unless there are complications. I think I can hold out to 12 weeks, but it's the 20-40 week stretch (assuming all goes well) that I might break up with a private scan. At the 12week scan, baby is looking less like a bean and more like a baby :)

The wait after 20 weeks is fine as you feel bubba moving inside you x

Wow sooo many December babies!! I'm due around the 1st of December according to period dates!

I'm waiting until my gender scan before we announce to ANYONE...Just between me and hubby until then

Think I'll book a scan for 12 weeks so, will need a bit of reassurance by then. I'm not telling anyone for as long as I can get away with it!:winkwink:

Wow, I sometimes wish I could keep it a secret that long especially after my losses. But I am such a blabber mouth and DH really wants to tell. Besides, I show so early! Even with the last one that I lost I was wearing maternity jeans by 8 weeks. But I will probably wait until 20 weeks to make the official FB announcement though the grape vine would have probably passed that info along to everyone at that point.

I'm just a bit worrried about everyone's reaction so that's why I'm not telling:blush: I'm single and my family didn't even know I was seeing the father. He's a lovely guy and is being very supportive but it will be a huge shock for everyone. I'm still freaking out, but I ttced in the past with great difficulty so I can't help thinking this was meant to be.

I got my BFP yesterday and according to my last LMP i will be due on the 8th December :) Good luck to everyone xx

I'm just a bit worrried about everyone's reaction so that's why I'm not telling:blush: I'm single and my family didn't even know I was seeing the father. He's a lovely guy and is being very supportive but it will be a huge shock for everyone. I'm still freaking out, but I ttced in the past with great difficulty so I can't help thinking this was meant to be.

im sure everything will be fine, we often misjudge peoples reactions. its an exciting time and once baba is here, that will melt hearts :)

Hey ladies can I join you. I'm due December 2nd. We had been TTC for 16months before getting our BFP on 3rd round of Clomid.

Congratulations!

Gas still seems to be my main symptom. My poor DH. :( LOL

I have had very sore boobs and nipples. I've been experiencing backaches and some cramping (not like AF) off and on.

I have had very sore boobs and nipples. I've been experiencing backaches and some cramping (not like AF) off and on.

sounds exactly the same as me, oh plus gas too (no-one warned me about that symptom!!)

due 1st december :). got af like cramps though. so light but very scared. and feeling wet down there? anyone else experiencing the same?

due 1st december :). got af like cramps though. so light but very scared. and feeling wet down there? anyone else experiencing the same?

i have had the wet feeling for a few days now. driving me crazy :wacko:

Definitely have the wet feeling and "oh boy with sex dreams!"

Well, I just got my BFP today after TTaL for about 5 months. It's still early days but I should be due around December 8th based off my ovulation signs and when I got my positive pregnancy test. I've looked around but can't seem to find any December threads. Not really looking to start one officially but wondering where the other December babies are. Surely there are more of us out there?

Anyways, I've decided to be positive this time around. It's the only way I'm going to survive the first tri as I'm not getting any special treatment and won't even see my doctor until 12 weeks.

Dec 5th for me well according to lmp and things :) 4th time for me! Hope this one sticks soo bad!! Congrats to all the ladies xxx:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->