Any Other December Babies?

Im gonna go private and have a early scan too, I think :)

My doctor won't see me until 7-10 weeks. I am trying to enjoy each day and know each day is one day closer to holding my baby.

Me too. I'll be just over 9 weeks when I get my appointment. I"m just glad the receptionst didn't ask the reason for the appointment because if I said I was pregnant she'd make me wait until I was 12 weeks. Oh well.

Congrats all around! Beautiful winter babies <3

Me too!! Fertility friend tells me that due date will be Dec 9 :)

Congrats everyone!!!

Hi everyone! I am new to this site. I hope I am posting in the right spot. I am also cautiously due around December 7th (based on implantation spotting) I got a BFP Friday night and a digital BFP Saturday morning. I went to get a confirmation for my insurance on Monday and they Dr. said it was negative (I felt like April Fools was on me). They told me to hold my urine for about 4 hours and come back. I did and it came back faintly positive. They scheduled me for a scan tomorrow because I have Hashimoto Thyroiditis and my LMP was Feb. 7th. So scared they won't be able to see anything based on the fact that I am only 4 weeks 3 days. Then I have to worry for the next 4 weeks until the 8 week scan. Does anyone know if even the sac can be seen this early? Any advice would be greatly appreciated! =)

Not sure. With my son they saw just a sac when I was 5 weeks. Everything is so tiny at this point that it's hard to get exact measurements. At 4 weeks though I think they can tell if you're pregnant by the lining in your uterus.

I think you need to be 5 1/2 weeks or thereabouts to really be able to confirm your pregnancy is viable. Saying that, if they don't see anything on your 4 week scan, wouldn't they bring you in a week later to make sure it's growing? That's been my experience at least.

Congrats on your pregnancy! And to all the new ladies too! This new reality is still sinking in for me.

I am not sure either what they'd see at 4 weeks. Can they try and then if nothing get you back in a week?

How's everyone doing today? So far I have on/off tender boobs, tiredness, tiny bit of nausea if haven't eaten and minor twinges (nothing like with ny son).

Am getting very excited at a baby just before Christmas. Isaac was very littlr (6lbs exactly at 40 weeks + 4 days!) so was in tiny baby clothes at the beginning. Will have to get bubba a tiny baby Christmas outfit!

Am getting very excited at a baby just before Christmas. Isaac was very littlr (6lbs exactly at 40 weeks + 4 days!) so was in tiny baby clothes at the beginning. Will have to get bubba a tiny baby Christmas outfit!

i laid in bed thinking the same thing last night about the xmas outfit!! i still have xmas bibs someone bought me for my eldest that never got used (shes coming up for 12)

i got a faint BFP too .. if things go well i will be due on december 12th ..

happy and healthy 9 months to all ..

Hi december mums, good you're all well today. I saw my dr this morning, has my blood pressure taken and had my details passed on to the midwife. Still cant stop worrying though! How are you guys keeping calm?

Hi december mums, good you're all well today. I saw my dr this morning, has my blood pressure taken and had my details passed on to the midwife. Still cant stop worrying though! How are you guys keeping calm?

I've just got in from my docs appt too, got MW on 25th April. I think im calm because im too tired to feel anything else!!

I think I'm still calm about this because it hasn't sunk in yet- other than a bfp and being a couple days late, all I've got going on is some cramping and gas (sorry, for the tmi but if I really am pregnant, this is just the tip of the tmi iceberg, lol!). Just waiting for the tiredness, huge boobs and nausea to hit for it to feel real.

Last pregnancy I completely avoided coffee but I'm dying for my morning cup today- looks like I'll be switching to decaf :)

Hi all, can I join? :wave:

Not too sure about exact dates as I got pregnant straight off of the pill but will be due early Dec I think! Got my booking appt 3 weeks today so really excited! x

Hi all, can I join? :wave:

Not too sure about exact dates as I got pregnant straight off of the pill but will be due early Dec I think! Got my booking appt 3 weeks today so really excited! x

congrats :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->