Any Other December Babies?

So sorry for your loss, nadhoo. Sending lots of love and hugs your way x

So last night had the worst indigestion Hirt so bad then I was sick 3 times and hours laterit went away I'm now scared to eat don't want to feel that again

On a good note Riley slept from 8:40pm to 8:30am what a good boy

Heart goes out to everyone who has lost their bubba. Thinking of you xx

How's everyone feeling? My symptoms have calmed down now, no sickness for a few days thank goodness. Tiredness is also going too. I always found the 1st trimester the worst for tiredness. I don't get that bothered towards the end, just always the first few weeks!

Midwife booking in app next Tuesday and my scan in 20 days!! Can't come soon enough!

im good ta super tired slept 13 hours yesterday! :sleep: feeling a bit sick but goes off if i eat something so pretty good yeah. super stressed atm tho started to potty train my little girl and its just not working im going mad :( having to watch her like a hawk lol

You and I both! Amelia is potty training although she took it upon herself and doesn't even bloody tell me! Little miss independent !

at least yours is doing it! lol ill sit emma on the potty or loo she wont go and then almost as soon as i take her off and put her knickers back on she wees its just so frustrating but im trying to do it while the waether is good and i can still get her pants dry hahaha ive gone through 9 pairs today :growlmad: not happy lol

I feel so bad - my daughter was so enjoying potty training herself, but I'm too tired to keep up with it! I'm trying to get back to a potty routine, but it's rough when I'm just exhausted all the time or sick when I'm not tired.

I tend to feel sick mid morning but better once I've had something to eat. Tiredness tends to hit late afternoon. I don't feel as though there's a little baby in there though!

Have tried to find a HB twice with my Doppler but I know it's too early, just chancing my luck! I see quite a few fund it around the 8 week mark so fingers crossed next week I might find something and it'll be a little more real.

I can't get the day off work for my scan so might have to tell them earlier than planned so they have no choice but to let me go! I don't really want to though in case all isn't well.

Mummytastic.Maybe she really isn't ready? That's alot of washing for poor mummy!! If she wore a pull up i guess she'd just wee In it? We never used pull-ups to be honest, she ran around naked for a few days then progressed to pants then trousers and pants. I bet she will get it by the end of summer. Good luck!! Not the most stress free of things to be doing lol!!

My son was 2 years 7 months before he really got it, but my daughter seems to have watched maybe? And grasped the idea quicker?

Still no morning sickness so I feel safe to say it has weaned away slowly. I can feel my uterus an inch above pubic bone but I guess that's to be expected, being my 4th pregnancy? Or a blimmin' huge baby haha!
My heaviest was 8 lb 9oz so don't fancy one weighing more than that, thankyou very much!

Squael, I didn't find the heartbeat til I was 8 weeks 4days so it may be a while yet. Even now I sometimes can't find it and give up as I don't want to worry myself!!

I've tentatively started potty training dd but she just doesn't want to cooperate! I think I will be a little more aggressive with it this summer. The pull-ups don't seem to work for her she just sees them as diapers...maybe the naked thing will work!

Definitely!! It's worth a shot and with girls at least their long dresses can cover up naked bums running about lol!

I've tentatively started potty training dd but she just doesn't want to cooperate! I think I will be a little more aggressive with it this summer. The pull-ups don't seem to work for her she just sees them as diapers...maybe the naked thing will work!
potty training is the bain of my life :dohh: my daughter just turned three last week and we've been trying to potty train her for a whole year :wacko: we NEED to have her dry before she starts nursery in September. Also we can't afford a third child in nappies. We need to wait until June though, because we're going to Portugal at the end of this month, and I really can't be dealing with her peeing herself throughout the 4hr car journey - we'll be part of a convoy so we won't be able to stop every ten mins when she says she needs a wee. We've tried every single approach we've come across, so our only option left is to go cold turkey and naked. Not looking forward to it, but hopefully it'll work

- - -

Got a phone call this morning from the midwife FINALLY! Got my booking appointment next Friday - I'll be 8w6d but since they go by LMP they think I'll be about 9.5w

potty training is the bain of my life :dohh: my daughter just turned three last week and we've been trying to potty train her for a whole year :wacko: we NEED to have her dry before she starts nursery in September. Also we can't afford a third child in nappies. We need to wait until June though, because we're going to Portugal at the end of this month, and I really can't be dealing with her peeing herself throughout the 4hr car journey - we'll be part of a convoy so we won't be able to stop every ten mins when she says she needs a wee. We've tried every single approach we've come across, so our only option left is to go cold turkey and naked. Not looking forward to it, but hopefully it'll work

- - -

Got a phone call this morning from the midwife FINALLY! Got my booking appointment next Friday - I'll be 8w6d but since they go by LMP they think I'll be about 9.5w

Awesome news about the appt!

As far as potty training I'm feeling the same way I don't want 2 in diapers! I can't even imagine having 3 :wacko: it's so frustrating bc she knows how to use the toilet she just doesn't want to she prefers to use her diaper. I'm really hoping the naked thing will work in a couple of months...[-o<

Te problem with our daughter is that she suffers from chronic constipation, and while she has a daily laxative to help, the memory of sitting on the potty and straining has made her scared and unwilling to use it. We've tried everything... She also lies about when she needs to go, which doesn't help.

Two in nappies is expensive; it probably costs us around £15 per week for them both; which is around $30US.

Ya ill be have 2 babies in diapers too not really happy about that when this baby will be born Riley will be turning 1 a month later when did u all start potty training?

I started jake at 2 years 6 months as he showed signs. Amelia has showed signs sooner so she was just before 2 x

My symptoms have gone! I know it's normal but it feels so weird not having morning sickness anymore! I have had a MMC so that plays on my mind all the time but at the same time I know the placenta takes over now, which can make symptoms disappear so I'm not worrying, just feels odd!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->