Any Other December Babies?

I have one of each too, so whichever sex this baby is, it's a huge blessing!!

I'm so excited for this baby, because whichever the gender is, it's going to be great. Either I have a girl so Katie Belle can have a little sister, or if it's a boy I'll have one of each.

One of each is great I really want a girl this time but if its not ill still b happy it will be my 4th boy if not lol

Ladies I need your help and advice. Since getting my BFP I haven't really had many symptoms when last time I had nausea from 7 weeks. I'm so worried I'm gonna go for my dating scan Wednesday and they give me more bad news.

Please don't worry just because u have no symptoms means absolutely nothing trust me ur fine

Got a big day today got all my boys here this weekend

You don't know I'm fine! I thought everything was fine last time and look what happened.

Well I do know u can't judge by symptoms I usually only get symptoms after 12 weeks and I was fine I get neurvous too the first 12 weeks it seems like we're holding our breathe but u just have to be calm I know it's hard but whatever happens will happen and we can't change that so we all have to think positive

I had no symptoms with my first, literally zilch. But I have also had a missed miscarriage and can completely understand the fear, and dread about going for a scan when you have no symptoms.
My symptoms have calmed Down a bit but I'm guessing my hormones are levelling out. It's out of my hands whatever happens, so I have to think that way, otherwise if go mad.

I am sure your little baby is very happy, growing away and wish you all the best for you scan xx

You don't know I'm fine! I thought everything was fine last time and look what happened.

I completely understand your fear. I had a missed miscarriage at 13 weeks back in January and it was SO ROUGH. The thought of going through that again makes my blood run cold. But, I can't live in fear the whole pregnancy. I can't question every symptom, every cramp, every step I make. Every day I tell my baby that it's a healthy baby with a strong heartbeat. I pray constantly over the baby. I keep very positive. If willpower alone could ensure a healthy pregnancy, this would be a VERY healthy pregnancy! :haha:

There's a saying that the miscarriage community uses, I've found. It goes something like "Remain completely positive until the situation is over, either way it ends." It's to say that even when there's reason to be scared, remain positive the entire time. They say it helps a lot, both mentally and with their pregnancies. I've chosen to take the advice, and I'm slowly learning how to relax and leave it in God's hands to deliver this healthy infant to my arms. It's very hard feeling so powerless after my miscarriage, but I'm slowly beginning to feel stronger and more confident.

I read just because u have no symptoms does not mean ur less pregnant than someone who has all the symptoms hang in there were all a little neurvous the first tri

That's a really great way of looking at it sugarbeth thank you!! I will remain positive and wait until Wednesday for my scan!

Hey guys, don't know if any of you remember me from the TTC forums back in august but I remember a couple of you from there.

Just to say I'm so pleased for all your BFPs! Best wishes and H&H 9 months!

Girls, I am out :( No heartbeat at today's scan .. And I am supposed to be nearly 8 weeks now .. Feeling really crushed ..

I'm so sorry if there is anything let me know

Afm got the worse toothache

Girls, I am out :( No heartbeat at today's scan .. And I am supposed to be nearly 8 weeks now .. Feeling really crushed ..

:hugs: I'm so sorry you're going through this! Big hugs, praying for you.

I am so so sorry! I hope you feel better soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->