Any other feb 2014 babies?

whitesoxfan41 - you look fabulous!
Welcome swissmiss!
I'm 15 weeks tomorrow also and think I'm pretty obviously prego now. Next appointment is on Thursday. I'm not looking foward to the weigh in at the Dr.'s office. Wondering if I can opt out......

'...wonder if I can opt out...' Hahaha.

Each time I go I never look at the reading on the scale. It just depressed me. I really think I'm getting bigger every day and I look 6 months. The fact that I have an 8cm fibroid doesn't help! Even my doctor said he thinks I'm going to get really big and laughed. :haha:

Whitesox fan you look great! My bump is similar - I really must get a pic and upload it - I'm just too lazy to do so :)

11th Feb for me, can't believe I'm 16 weeks already....

I'm all for the scale option! (As I sit here eating biscuits and gravy) haha!

I love the baby bump!!!

I can relate to hating the scale!! I gained so much weight with my son 10 years ago. My doc was always on my case and I DREADED the appointments.

Now this time, I haven't gained an ounce. And my doc (new doc) hasn't said a word about it HMPF!!! I was at least expecting a good job or something! LOL

Here's my 15 week bump pic!

I don't get the obsession with weight in the US! Here we're weighed early on to calculate our BMI then not again unless there's cause for concern. I was never weighed with my DD and only this time to check I hadn't lost too much with the hyperemesis.

XXx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 1
Hello all, can I jump in please! I'm 15+5 today and my little one is due on Valentines Day. Love the bump photos! I feel much bigger than I did with my DS at this stage. I jumped on the scales this morning and have decided not to worry anymore (better said than done!). Got my 20 week scan on 27 September, anyone else? We're going to stay Team Yellow again! X

I love the bumps too! I haven't taken any pics yet, I should have hubby do that.

I'm wondering if its because it has been 10 years since I have been pregnant, so maybe its taking me longer to "bump out"?

Banana, I am due around the same time, Feb 16. We have our scan on September 23rd, but we are opting to find out the sex. We have 3 boys at home, so I just need to know! LOL

Great bump Kerry! :)

Welcome Banana! My 20 week scan is Oct 1st (actually the day before I'm 21 weeks but my doc only sees OB patients on Monday's).

Hi all!

Hmm, my iphone is not cooperating; wanted to upload my 14 weeks bump pic! :sad2: Oh well, its bigger now anyway, will take another one soon!
No clue when my next scan is, I hv my 16wk appointment next Thurs and will get my next date then... This apmt is a boring one apart from hearing the hb! :thumbup: Love that! :)

They never mention weight here either, although I do get weighed every time :shrug: I don't care, I always gain roughly 15kg, all of it right at the end :dohh:

anyone got any lunch suggestions?!? all I seem to want these days is McD's cheeseburgers and hot peppers! :dohh:
xx

WELCOME Banana 10!

Yes, I think we do obsess about the scale too much. At least I do and it's really not what I want to be concentrating on. My co-worker, who is also pregnant (we are 6 days apart in due date), is very small framed, 9 years younger with me, it's her first pregnancy and she looks very petite still, so hard for me not to compare since we talk face to face everyday, but I do need to stop. Best to concentrate on staying healthy and being grateful that this is a healthy pregnancy and enjoy food, well until my gestational diabetes test in a few weeks. Stupid question -- are people in other countries, outside the US, also given the awful gestational diabetes test?

I have my dr.'s appointment this morning. I think hb and 2nd round of blood tests. And yesterday they called and scheduled me for my anatomical scan in 3 weeks.

All well at Dr.'s appointment. Heard my sweetie's heartbeat! Here's 15 weeks!

Attachments

• 15 weeks.jpg
    15 weeks.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 1
Okay, that wasn't really accurate. Here's me NOT sucking in! I made my OH retake the picture at the time. :blush:

Attachments

• 15 weeks_3.jpg
    15 weeks_3.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
Ladies I think you all look great! Im just going with the flow this time, mind you have a mw appointment on Monday so maybe she will give me a slap on the wrists! That said last time with DD no one mentioned my weight once, I was just paranoid :)

Here is my 16 week belly picture :)

Attachments

• 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member