Any other feb 2014 babies?

So sorry mel. It will get easier I promise.

Hello neversaynever x

Nope! Team :yellow: all the way here!

When people ask what I'm having I say "a surprise!" :D

xXx

We're finding out! My doc said she'd order the Materni21 tomorrow at my appt so I should know gender and chance of the 3 main trisonomy's within a couple weeks.

Found out on Friday I lost the baby :( stopped growing at 8 weeks and I was suppose to be 14. I had the D&C yesterday and everything went well. We are slowly healing. I wish you all the best of luck with the rest of your pregnancies.

So sorry Mel. Take care of yourself. :hugs:

EDIT - Hope you're ok, Mel. but I think based on another one of your posts you are 21 years old, so if it's any consolation you have many more years to TTC.

So...anyone finding out gender?

Xxx

Yup - did MaterniT21 and it's a boy!

How long did it take for results? LOL! I'm already over anxious.

It took 16 days, but I think that's because my doctor ordered the test, then I had to go to another lab (since they don't do it at my doctor's office), who then sends it to another lab be analyzed.

It really should take anywhere from 10-14 days.

I know how anxious you are!!! I'm the same way. This is my first pregnancy and I'm so nervous about everything it's ridiculous.:wacko:

Sigh. . .LOL! It could take that long for me as well. I live in a fairly small town and also have to go to a lab, not the doc's office to have it drawn. I'm sure it's a send out. I TOTALLY thought she was going to order it at my last appt when I was 12 weeks. . .NO. . .tomorrow just before 16 weeks. BAH! :)

Welcome neversaynever! Yes, we are finding out before time. U/S tech had a guess at 12 week scan, but of course, way early so we will see what happens at next ultrasound (18-20 weeks) to know for sure. I would be just as happy with a girl or boy -- hubby wants a son and DD wants a little sister, so can't go wrong if you ask me. I'm amazingly indifferent, kind of weird. I'll take healthy :)

gottalauch - congrats! Go team blue!

We are finding out. Apt is Sept 23rd, I'm so excited and anxious! We have three boys at home, so hoping for a princess, but obviously wl be happy with our baby no matter what God decided!

Hi girls!
:wave:

Realized I can post in this forum now too, I turned 35 in July :blush:
I'm due Feb 14th with our 3rd (and last :cry:). I am using my 'power' as the baby-carrier and veto'ing DH's desire to find out gender in order to be able to 'plan' better... But he's not really fighting me much on that anyway ;) Team Yellow it is! :D

How's everyone?

xxx

Welcome SwissMiss! :)

Had a good 16 week appt. The nurse couldn't find the hb AGAIN though, which always throws me into a panic. The doc found it no problem. Apparently my uterus is up where it should be but the baby is very low lying and she thinks I have a lot of fluid. Hope that isn't a bad thing. I got the AFP and Materni21 drawn and she said 10 days! My u/s isn't until October 1st, I'll be one day from 21 weeks. I did gain 4lbs in 3 weeks. LOL! She didn't mention it though. I'm still down from where I started from my scale at home, but I didn't see the doc until 9 weeks.
OH, I switched to the gummy vitamins (she gave me a script for chewables but it was going to cost $75 even with insurance, no thanks) and she ordered me zofran. I only got 30 tabs, but you can take it every 8 hours, so I'll have to ration.

Here's the 16 week bump. Several people on my facebook seem to think I'm having twins. Whatever, it's one, I'm big, so what! :) I lost 10lbs at the beginning and I've gained 4 back. LOL

I hope everyone is doing well!!

Attachments

• photo(12).jpg
    photo(12).jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 4
welcome to the thread SwissMiss!

whitesox - glad doc found the heartbeat; i would totally panic! love the bump too! Mine is starting to peek out a bit, and I have started subconsciously rubbing it!

Hi gang!

I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and a stranger noticed I was pregnant yesterday! My bump is also coming along it seems! :haha:

I have a consultant appt next week to discuss how/when they're going to scan this baby's heart to see if it has the same problem as my DD. Then MW the week after and I think my 20-week scan is also the 1st Oct! :thumbup:

Halfway seems nearly here now already!

xXx

Good luck with your consultant appt Kerrygold! Slowly but surely the time is passing. :)

Welcome SwissMiss! :)

Had a good 16 week appt. The nurse couldn't find the hb AGAIN though, which always throws me into a panic. The doc found it no problem. Apparently my uterus is up where it should be but the baby is very low lying and she thinks I have a lot of fluid. Hope that isn't a bad thing. I got the AFP and Materni21 drawn and she said 10 days! My u/s isn't until October 1st, I'll be one day from 21 weeks. I did gain 4lbs in 3 weeks. LOL! She didn't mention it though. I'm still down from where I started from my scale at home, but I didn't see the doc until 9 weeks.
OH, I switched to the gummy vitamins (she gave me a script for chewables but it was going to cost $75 even with insurance, no thanks) and she ordered me zofran. I only got 30 tabs, but you can take it every 8 hours, so I'll have to ration.

Here's the 16 week bump. Several people on my facebook seem to think I'm having twins. Whatever, it's one, I'm big, so what! :) I lost 10lbs at the beginning and I've gained 4 back. LOL

I hope everyone is doing well!!

See? 10 days isn't too long! :)

whitesoxfan41 - you look fabulous!
Welcome swissmiss!
I'm 15 weeks tomorrow also and think I'm pretty obviously prego now. Next appointment is on Thursday. I'm not looking foward to the weigh in at the Dr.'s office. Wondering if I can opt out......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->