Any other hg sufferers?

Bunny, I hope you see improvement soon.

Rhiannon, I’m so glad your hg is manageable this pregnancy. Yay for finding the heartbeat! How far along are you now?

I’m 17 weeks now and feeling good. However, yesterday I did have a bad day after eating salsa? I now know to keep away from salsa. Overall, I’m back in my workout routine which feels amazing and the baby is moving which is reassuring. It’s a foggy, rainy mess here so I’ll be staying in the for day relaxing. Hope you ladies have a good day!

It seems like I feel sicker every day. This morning I had a little red spotting when I wiped so trying not to panic about that. I'm not even feeling well enough to go and get a scan. And now I am throwing up blood. It seems I can't catch a break. Sorry just being a moan.

Oh no Bunny. I hope the spotting is nothing. I had pink, red and brown spotting for the first couple weeks of my pregnancy. After two miscarriages I prepared for the worst. I hope your spotting is nothing. I’m sorry you’re not doing well. Do you need iv fluids?

Haven't had more spotting so hopefully nothing. It didn't help that it was practically to the day that my spotting started for my mc. It didn't stop though and I had a big decrease in symptoms about a week before.

I am on iv fluids most of the time now. Not sure how I'd survive without them.

OK so no more spotting, pleased about that. Still feeling awful but not quite so self pitting today! Only 2 and a half weeks until 13 weeks. I can do this! I have a suspicion that it might last a little longer this time as it started earlier and I have been worse but I'm concentrating on getting to 13 weeks for now. I weighed myself and I have lost 44lbs, which is crazy!

I'm so glad the spotting stopped for you, Bunny. I hope the end of hg comes sooner rather than later for you.

Happy to hear the bleeding has stopped. You definitely don’t need more things to worry about. 44lbs wow! I know you said before that you could afford to lose some weight, but if I may ask, at what point do you become concerned about losing too much?

Well put it this way if I loose another 40lbs I will be my ideal weight. It still worries me loosing it like this though. It can't exactly be good for me and the baby.

I understand what you mean Bunny. However, I always think about those women who say they didn’t know they were pregnant and smoked and/or drank alcohol throughout their pregnancies and still had healthy babies. Also, I think once you have your appetite you’ll able to make up for the lack of minerals and vitamins you can’t stomach now.

Very true. I’ve learned that especially this pregnancy. How are you feeling today? I’ve been hungrier lately but having a hard time preparing something I enjoy or doesn’t make me sick. I’m almost at the halfway point and it’s still a challenge.

My iv stopped working night before last and nurse couldn't come until today. I tried hard to drink water but I struggled to keep much down so by this morning I was feeling pretty awful. The nurse said I was very dehydrated and had trouble getting a vein. After stabbing me 7 times she finally managed! Now I have some fluids in me and also had acupuncture this afternoon I am feeling slightly more human.

I remember when I started feeling better last time it was quite a while before I could cook. I had to get oh to make me food.

Aww that sounds awful. But I’m glad you feel slightly better. Oh yes, I’ve only been back in the kitchen cooking for a couple weeks now. And at times the smells are still too much for me. I eat as many raw foods as possible so I don’t have to cook

Sometimes it's okay to cook for some one else but cooking it then eating it is harder. I remember eating a lot of sandwiches.

Hi Ladies,
I just wanted to touch base and see how everyone is doing. Hopefully things are starting to improve for you, Bunny!

I'm still feeling surprisingly well relative to my other pregnancies. Though, if i.did not have hg as my baseline for comparison I suppose I would think constant low to mid grade nausea with vomiting once or twice a day was awful. I just found out that I am expecting a boy, and I go for a detailed ultrasound on Friday. I'm starting to get really excited about telling my kids. My 4 yo old son has recently been saying that we need more people in our family.

Congratulations a boy!

Well I have been having a rough of time it. After weeks of sickness and hardly eating I spent two weeks of constant vomiting and keeping no food down at all. Sunday I suddenly stopped being sick and could eat and drink again. That was a huge relief of course. Unfortunately I seemed to have developed some neurological problems from the extreme lack of nutrition and ended up hardly being able to move. I am starting to get movement back but still can't walk or do stuff by myself.

Thankfully I have totally stopped being sick except one small regression when I tried cutting out the zophran too quick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->