• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other March 2014 babies?

I honestly don't know how women can work jobs in there first trimester... I couldn't do it. I can't seem to get anything done :(

My thoughts exactly. I am self employed and work from home but I'm struggling right now! :sleep:

Congrats 44! :happydance::happydance:

I feel I could just cry. My toddler wants my attention and I am too tired to keep up with her, feel like a bad mommy right now. Can't wait to feel better...

I have a full time job that while not physical its mentally exhausting... I do Corporate Accounting. I am going to be a SAHM mom once I deliver the babies but I have truely thought about doing it right this minute to avoid this ridiculous torture.

I work full time as well and I swear it is getting harder and harder to get things done because I am so sleepy. All I think about is 4:00 so I can go home and take a nap. I look forward to the second trimester when everyone says you get some of your energy back.
Hope you ladies have a great weekend!!

I work full time as well and I swear it is getting harder and harder to get things done because I am so sleepy. All I think about is 4:00 so I can go home and take a nap. I look forward to the second trimester when everyone says you get some of your energy back.
Hope you ladies have a great weekend!!

Thats so scary... you're 4 weeks ahead of me. I truely hope I am not feeling this tired for that much longer haha.

I hope you get your energy back soon!

I have to agree ladies, cant imagine having to go to work right now. my girls are 14 and 13 and they have been helping out tremendously. they are great kids! they are getting their brothers up at 8:30 and feeding them breakfast plus cleaning them up. I cant even get out of bed til 10 im so worn out! im so sick and tired all day they are helping out with laundry and dishes and just general cleaning then my DH takes over on the weekends. cant wait for ms and exhaustion to pass.

welcome 44 and congrats <3

How's everyone feeling these days?
I was hoping to start feeling a little better as I get closer to the end of my first tri. No such luck. I can't remember feeling this bad with my daughter. Everyone likes to remind me I'm older now, so nice of them to remind me. It sure is getting hard to juggle the housework, a toddler who's turning 3, and a man who all of a sudden finds me irresistible. Ugh, like I have the energy. I don't want none of "that" right now, lol..
So just checking in and seeing how all you guys are doing. Hope all is well with you lovely "girls" ;)

Feeling ok in the mornings but not so great by the evening. Struggling to eat proper meals after lunch time now. Hoping it gets better maybe by 14 weeks so a few weeks to go for me. It's not horrendous though so I can put up with it :thumbup:

Feeling ok in the mornings but not so great by the evening. Struggling to eat proper meals after lunch time now. Hoping it gets better maybe by 14 weeks so a few weeks to go for me. It's not horrendous though so I can put up with it :thumbup:

I am having a hard time eating period. I don't have a taste for anything but grapes, canned peaches, pickles and olives.....sounds real healthy, right? And even with the little I do eat I suffer with indigestion so bad.....I swear I am not complaining because I will go through whatever I have to for this peanut to be ok.....I do miss my appetite :)

I was feeling very rough and was prescribed Zofran for it since I have had hyperemesis in the past. it wasn't really working. I had them switch it to the dissolvable Zofran and its helping much better. not sure why, but it does. im so over being sick and exhausted!!!! have been sleeping til 10am :shock: and its taking away time from homeschooling the kids. we are getting things done but its later in the afternoon than I would like to be teaching. my first ob appt is this Thursday and im excited as I will find out a date for my verifi test and 12 weeks scan :happydance:

I can eat anything that isnt nailed down but I cant stay awake to save my life... Nor do I have motivation to do anything. The thought of doing dishes and making dinner is like asking me to hike 5 miles up hill :*( but I am doing it... barely

I can eat anything that isnt nailed down but I cant stay awake to save my life... Nor do I have motivation to do anything. The thought of doing dishes and making dinner is like asking me to hike 5 miles up hill :*( but I am doing it... barely

:rofl: this is me, dishes piling up although I finally did them all last night :haha: and the thought of making dinner :nope: so I snack on cr@p :dohh::haha:

I'm 40 and am 8 weeks pregnant naturally and w/o planning, Surprise! Happy 40th to me! Due date guestimate is 3/30. I've got 2 other children, both daughters 9 and 11.

I am feeling confused as I guess pg at 40 is in itself a risk factor, but I have no other risk factors. Well I do, weight and high bp, no history of pregnancy related complications though. My drs office doesn't want to see me until 9/17. I don't even call the nurse line until 9/3. Is that standard protocol?

Glad I found all you AMA moms to be!

Hi oops :hi: whereabouts are you? In the UK you tend to see the midwife at 8 weeks and get your first scan at 12 weeks :coffee:

congrats oopsbaby - I am 40 too and have been classed low risk for my pregnancy -I have no other risk factors and so far have had a lovely pregnancy. Hope you are keeping well, and congratulations xx A lovely little surprise for you -life definitely does begin at 40 lol xxx

I'm 40 and am 8 weeks pregnant naturally and w/o planning, Surprise! Happy 40th to me! Due date guestimate is 3/30. I've got 2 other children, both daughters 9 and 11.

I am feeling confused as I guess pg at 40 is in itself a risk factor, but I have no other risk factors. Well I do, weight and high bp, no history of pregnancy related complications though. My drs office doesn't want to see me until 9/17. I don't even call the nurse line until 9/3. Is that standard protocol?

Glad I found all you AMA moms to be!

Thats standard if they have no reason to assume you would be at high risk :) Thats good for you although the peace of mind of seeing the doctor is nice.

I am high risk so I have to see the doctors constantly so count your lucky stars.

I'm on :cloud9: right now! My Harmony Test results are in. Negative for all the disorders the test tests for (Down's, Trisomy, a few others I can't remember off the top of my head) and I'm having a girl!!! So excited!

I'm on :cloud9: right now! My Harmony Test results are in. Negative for all the disorders the test tests for (Down's, Trisomy, a few others I can't remember off the top of my head) and I'm having a girl!!! So excited!

Great news!!! Congrats!

Congrats Alaskan and amazing to know already what you are having :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->