• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

Welcome :)

My recent bump:

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Baby/192.jpg

Its really stretching this week I can feel it and looks like its come out of its shell this week too. Been visable for ages but looks very bumpy now less flabby lol

:( Your bump is so lovely. I'm only 6 days behind you and I'm a flabby flabberson! <3

Its still flabby, believe me! Bump bands are my saviour! I have noticed a big difference this week tho.

This pic was 2 weeks ago, mush more flabby and less just bump looking I think!

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/Baby/171.jpg

Ah that ones still lovely though! :) I've never though of bump bands, I might have a look at the weekend! I realised I'm so rude just butting in and commenting without introducing myself!
My nugget is due on October 10th. I've been a bit nervous to join in this thread as I've been feeling really down about my weight since I've been pregnant. It's so lovely to see beautiful pictures on here! Makes me feel better :happydance:

You've just joined the October thread I started too :) x

yay :D Hope its okay! I've mostly lurked in 1st and 2nd tri, only just found the October thread through this one :D

Well welcome :D we october girls are everywhere aren't we?? haha. I just got my belly bands...and im still all flabbyness...i can't wait for it to become bump

Hiya Ladies, I am due Oct as well. This is my 20 week photo.

https://i47.tinypic.com/3088oax.jpg

MrsB, gorgeous bump as always :winkwink: I'm still sickeningly jealous. I am only 5 days behind you and look less pregnant now than I did 3 weeks ago. I really do just look fat :(

MK welcome, another lovely bump pic, thanks for sharing :thumbup:

I'm a bigger girl, i'm 21 5ft2 and a size 18-20 and they have mentioned my BMI at 37.7 but someone in the family was a size 28 when she had her last baby and she did fine. They have mentioned the GTT at 28 weeks which I don't mind at all. But yeah they are so snobby about it because we are heavier! It isn't my fault I developed PCOS before I got pregnant and put on loads of unshiftable weight!

Welcome! :) Glad to meet all of you girls! I finally moved on to third tri, but am trucking away with weight going up and down by 3-5 pounds here and there. I look pregnant *to us*, but I'm sure out in the world my overall width neutralizes the pregnancy look effect. lol Does everyone know what you're having?

I'm hoping to find out on Monday!!

Come have a guess on my poll in my signature if you can :)

ChimChims and Nanny - I would love aa 3d scan but was worried about it being rubbish where I am big, but both yours look amazing!! How far were you both? xx

My 4d scans were at 18 and 24 weeks - free (with insurance) at the high res fetal genetic center b/c they were checking her for issues. I knew it would be high-res, but never expected them to turn on the 4d! We got to watch her move around and saw every inch of her! The photo I have up made me want to cry for the desire to hold her and kiss that pretty face! Any other ultrasounds I have from here out will only be black/white unless we have complications b/c they released me to have all growth scans at the regular machine at the OB.

I've seen you on other pages and can't wait for you to find out 100% for sure on Monday! :) Don't let them just pop down and back up - tell them you want to KNOW. hehe Fxed!

The one in my avatar was done at 28+1 and the only issue they had seeing her was she had wedged herself between my uterus wall and the placenta. No troubles with my weight at all.

We had a second one done at 30+3 (at my parents' request) in the hopes we could see her moving around because she was sleeping at the last one. We got some amazing pictures/video of her actually opening up her eyes and yawning and even hiccuping! I would say it's well worth the money, and it shouldn't be any trouble for them to get a good picture of your baby.

Thanks Ladies :) I'm getting a tiny bonus from work for passing an exam so that will be going towards a 4d scan :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->