Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

kind of shy, but my first bare bump picture to share!

this was at 24weeks with my two boys :cloud9:

579769_462366120457022_100000509148208_1742254_609107055_n.jpg

Cute bumps ladies, I went to put on my jeans this morning and all the sudden they did not fit:nope:, granted I did just wash them:laundry:. So my sweet parents took me to get some preggie clothes and still somewhat big. I love the inbetween stage:dohh:

27 weeks! I feel as huge as I look, too.

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 16
I'm so jealous of all the beautiful bumps!

I'm 21 weeks and I could probably still wear most of my normal clothes...they are only a little snug so I've gone to wearing maternity pants with normal shirts. With my son, I looked like I was having twins by this point!

I'm jealous. I can pull my pants up over my hips just cn not button them anymore... and my strechy pants are getting tighter and tighter too

My jeans are recently getting tight :(.. like too tight to even be comfortable in only when im standing there okay.. but its getting pretty warm out here warm enough to wear shorts and my shorts are fitting better then my jeans there actually comfortable like i can sit down and breathe! lol

Ok...So to all you ladies who have been through this before...when did it start getting harder to move around for you? when did your stomach muscles just leave haha...

I have a high BMI and Diabetic(type 2), and getting Dr to listen does not help when she is an idiot.
My stretchiest pants feel a bit tight and only 14 weeks and 5 days. clothes been tight since 6 weeks(bloat mostly then), also my first pregnancy.

Mrs wichman,

With my daughter I started struggling about 25 weeks started shoiwng 20 weeks. With this one at 12 weeks I was noticing my pants getting tighter but without any weight gain, and now at 14 weeks my pants are either quite snug or do not fit at all. I am a bigger girl dont know my bmi but am a size 24 if that says anything.
Where in Ohio my husband is from milford and we lived in cincinnatti for 6 years just moved to Utah (where I'm from) 2 years ago:)

Hi Ladies ! This is my second pregnancy, my first was stillborn a year ago . I'm 5'6" 250 pounds size 20 . I'm already in maternity clothes thanks to my Mom who said I'm overdue lol . I have elevated blood pressure with both pregnancies and have tested high for gestational diabetes . I am being monitored closely for preterm labor which is how I lost my son . Btw I'm 13 weeks .

Hi Ladies! This is a great thread! Pre-pregnancy I was about 207 pounds and a size 16 but I am now 222 and a size 18 (maternity). Eeeek!!

I too am self conscious that I just look fat instead of pregnant! So much so, that I haven't taken any pics and don't plan to until I am sure I look preggo. Terrible, I know. Right now I am showing at 18 weeks, but it just looks saggy and rolly. :(

Anyway, when I get the nerve to take a pic of my bump, I will post it to you gals! All of you have gorgeous bumps though!

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

Jordans_Mommy I'm so sorry for your loss.

Leikela I know exactly what you mean. I still don't look pregnant. In fact I think I look less pregnant now than I did at 16 weeks. I'm not taking pictures yet as I just don't see the point.

i fluctuate between thinking i look fat and i look pregnant. i have a horrible mothers Apron after my section too which before pregnancy my stomach was chubby but didn't have a ledge! so i feel rather self concious about that now :(

pichi I have one of those aswell. I am hoping as my bump fills out even more that it lifts the shelf lol. If I have another section this time it will be down to my knees,lol. Lets hope not

yeah i was thinkin that too. i'm going to get a binder this time too so hopefully it'll pull my muscles in a bit. after xmas i'm doing an exercise boost too as i want to shed 3 stone+ in a year. i aim to loose around 5lb-10lb a month :thumbup:

What is a binder? I am borderline GD, well my fasting numbers anyway so I am controlling my diet and exercising more so hopefully I wont be on much. Not that it will do much to help my stomach muscles but if I keep up some sort of fitness level I might feel better for it after. Maybe if we have another section the surgeon can give us a tummy tuck while we are on the table lol Although a bit of a waste of time maybe if we plan to have anymore babies

they won't do a tummy tuck if you are overweight. Sucks :(

An abdominal binder pulls everything in after birth to help muscles.

I feel very bleh today :( I just want to start exercising now >.< can't work on my problem area though until baby is here.

Although my bmi is over 30 I've had no problems, no GB, no high or low blood pressure - nothing. So I guess it just goes to show you can have a normal pregnancy with a bigger bmi. I was perfectly happy up to about 37 weeks that's when I started getting uncomfy

Mrs wichman,

With my daughter I started struggling about 25 weeks started shoiwng 20 weeks. With this one at 12 weeks I was noticing my pants getting tighter but without any weight gain, and now at 14 weeks my pants are either quite snug or do not fit at all. I am a bigger girl dont know my bmi but am a size 24 if that says anything.
Where in Ohio my husband is from milford and we lived in cincinnatti for 6 years just moved to Utah (where I'm from) 2 years ago:)

Ooh we got alot in common...I'm from Cincinnati and also size 24. This is my first pregnancy though...I keep wondering when people will notice i am pregnant and not just putting more pounds on haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->