Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

24 weeks :) 269lbs eeeeeeeeeeeeeek

https://i47.tinypic.com/2mfhzmf.jpg

Growth... pre preg size 18 (u.s)

https://i45.tinypic.com/91m6ox.jpg

Hi ladies,

I was just wondering when you were able to hear the heart beat the doppler and u/s (internal or external)? I'm having my first OBGYN appt at 7 weeks and I was just wondering if I'd be able to hear it. They said the doctor would be doing an u/s.

Thanks! :)

I think it depends on their equipment. I heard both babies HB's at 6w4d on an abdominal U/S machine. Then at 7wks we saw the hearts flickering on the DRs little handheld U/S machine. I found their HBs at home on the Doppler at 10w2d.

Hi Ladies,

I have a quick question. I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and have yet to feel any kind of movement. Is movement harder to feel when you have more fat around your abdomen? I am currently a size 18 (US) and 222 pounds. I truly don't think I have felt anything. Anyone around my size that felt kicking by now or later? Thanks!

I am US size 18 prepregnancy. I felt my first movements that I was sure were movements and not just gas at 18+2. Do you know where your placenta is? If its anterior you might not feel anything til later on. Both of my boys placentas are posterior. I don't think weight or size comes into play unless your talking about feeling movements with your hand on the outside. I read that its your uterus wall and not abdomen wall that feels the first movements and this is why size shouldn't matter for the first movements.

I am US size 18 prepregnancy. I felt my first movements that I was sure were movements and not just gas at 18+2. Do you know where your placenta is? If its anterior you might not feel anything til later on. Both of my boys placentas are posterior. I don't think weight or size comes into play unless your talking about feeling movements with your hand on the outside. I read that its your uterus wall and not abdomen wall that feels the first movements and this is why size shouldn't matter for the first movements.

Thanks so much for the response! This is my first, so I have no idea what to expect. At my 12 week ultrasound they told me my placenta was at the top, on the opposite side of my cervix. Not sure if that is anterior or posterior? I have felt some "flutters" but they have been not frequent and only a few times within a week's time. I am not sure if that is movement or gastro discomfort! I guess as I progress, I will start to feel him/her on a more "for sure" basis. Again, thanks for your feedback! :)

I had AP with my first and didn't feel proper kicks till after 20w. This time I am getting flutters and taps at as early as 14 weeks

Lovely bumps, ladies! :) I still outsize you all, but I'm 416 now, where I was 479 when I got pregnant, so I'm okay with that. lol I need to take another bump pic - mostly I'm around the same bump size but more roundy.

Hi ladies, I already posted this in another thread but I came on the other week because I was freaking out about never looking pregnant. I think this week is finally bump week! :happydance:
https://i50.tinypic.com/30voryx.jpg

Hi Ladies,

I have a quick question. I will be 19 weeks tomorrow and have yet to feel any kind of movement. Is movement harder to feel when you have more fat around your abdomen? I am currently a size 18 (US) and 222 pounds. I truly don't think I have felt anything. Anyone around my size that felt kicking by now or later? Thanks!

im about your size, maybe a little heavier, and i felt the baby first at 19+1...im not sure if it helped that the baby was in a breach position at the time so i felt it when there isnt so much fat, like above my pubic bone?

im about your size, maybe a little heavier, and i felt the baby first at 19+1...im not sure if it helped that the baby was in a breach position at the time so i felt it when there isnt so much fat, like above my pubic bone?

Hi, ah ok! That makes sense. I will find out the baby's position on June 14th when I go for my ultrasound. The weird feelings I think I am having are higher up and just above my belly button. I am carrying high though because if you press right above my belly button, it is very hard.

You are a few weeks ahead of me and I'm 203 but I can feel some movement. My sister though is about the same only she is 22 weeks now but she didn't feel movement until like 20 weeks. I think it just depends on your body. I've been pregnant before so I know what to look for. Don't stress over it. You will feel the small one soon enough.

I felt baby move around 15 weeks, and a good strong kick around 18 weeks. It was always very sporadic and light though. I had to be laying down very still to feel anything at all.

Now she's moving non-stop and is so big that sometimes it hurts/is uncomfortable! You'll feel LO soon! It may take longer to feel baby from the outside, but trust me, that will happen too. I thought it never would, but now you can see her rolling and moving around through all my belly fat!

Thanks everyone for the reassurance on feeling baby move! It helps! :)

I feel like I'm actually starting to look a bit more pregnant now rather than just fat! We were away on holiday last week and I wore a dress for the first time in ages, and my belly actually looked bump like! I'm meant to be healthy eating though so I don't put on too much weight but we overdid it a bit on holiday (I couldn't drink the cocktails so I had one too many milkshakes!) so I'm about 6lbs heavier...eek! And its my birthday on saturday so no doubt that will be a day of yummy food. So back to healthy eating and slimming world next week!

Here I am 14 weeks and counting with son #2 :) 5'6" 250lbs

Attachments

• IMAG0174.jpg
    IMAG0174.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 28
hey ladies, wanted to share my 26 wk bump pic.. 26+4 here with my twin boys :)

185035_472695586090742_100000509148208_1773747_670441302_n.jpg

This is me at 22+2

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0522-1-1.jpg

Awe, I'm so jealous of all your lovely bumps! Mine looks like I've just gained some weight still. Oh well, I'm sure it'll look more like a baby bump soon!

Such lovely bumps, ladies! Mine has flabbed back out even though I'm still losing weight. I'm not sure why, b/c I can feel her down in my hip and up by the opposite bottom rib at the same time, so I know she's beginning to really take up room. lol

Today I went to a function at my daughters school and I ran into one of the moms that I use to talk to a lot before our daughters ended up in different classes this year. She asked how I was doing and I told her I was 5 months pregnant. She told me congrats and you don't even look pregnant.

Yeah I know, I am just looking fatter....thanks....lol. I just laughed and said yeah I take a long to show because I am bigger...lol. :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->