Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

Aw mrs.b have you had any cramps etc yet? Any signs of gearing up? X

No :( I had a sweep Thursday and she got some of my plug and made my bleed, so I thought that was promising, I lost a bit of plug yesterday morning but nothing in the way of cramping. I'm getting pains low down but it seems to just be baby beating me up rather than my body trying to get her out x

Aw im sure it won't be long :) she's obviously just very cozy in there. If you have a birthing ball bounce on that :) im sure near the end thats what my contractions on.

I've predicted this little one might be earlier than what pixie was (40+4)

aww hun hopefully not much longer left to go. Plug going is always a good sign... usually means your within a week of giving birth! Like Pichi said try bouncing on a ball or going for long walks... anything where it allows baby to push right down on your cervix. Ball is the best as sitting that way opens your pelvis up more :D

Good luck hun and let us know how you are getting on xx

Thanks Ladies :) I'll do my ball as I can't walk without my hips giving in on me :( x

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1349523571111.jpg

Good luck mrs B....hope baby B comes soon.
Thanks for the heads up Pichi.....got my test soon so will remember to have a healthy breakfast and no juice :) i drank a fair bit of juice at first now I rarely fancy it....I drink more tea now (decaf) and mainly drink water.....baby must like tea and not juice hehe. Ohhh off to make a brew now.....

Has anyone had a stomach ache. Like its a weird feeling. My upper abdominal section, when I push on it, it hurts? Does this mean something bad like should I go to the ER???

Mine hurt around when I started my 2nd trimester. The doctor told me it was just your organs moving up allowing room for baby and perfectly normal. :)

Hello ladies... I have to post an update for this forum, i forget I have to main ones. I have my ultrasound yesterday and I was so excited. The baby was moving aroung like he/she was hyper on sugar... then the baby wanted to play hide and seek... it was funny to look at but she wasnt able to get a good picture.... all you can see on the one I have is the stomach and head... Im not disappointed though because i enjoyed watching on the screen =D I am also now in my second trimester, super happy about that =D How's everyone doing? I see no ones writing lol

Sorry Ladies, just realised I didn't update you all!!

On 11 October at 41 weeks pregnant I became a mummy to a very beautiful baby girl. Elyssa Mae was born at 14:19 weighing 8lbs exactly.

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/IMAG0577.jpg

1 week old..

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/DSC03946.jpg

Belly pics, 5+6 at the top, 41+0 (in labour) on the right, and 1 week postpartum at the bottom.. got some work to do :winkwink:

https://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/t449/Cezza_B/PhotoGrid_1350585651643.jpg

Lots more pics in my journal xx

Congratulations. Such a cutie!

Quick question ladies. I have been advised to try and not gain weight in my pregnancy. Does this mean the weight of me plus the baby, or the weight of me alone?

Christopher Richard was born Monday October 22nd at 8:56a.m VIA ELCS. He weighed 9lb. 1oz. and is 21.06" long.
First picture is of me at 39w2d morning of elcs.
Second is Christopher right after they gave him to daddy.
Third is Christopher wide eyed 1day old.
Fourth is Christopher and daddy late in the night after feeding.

Attachments

• the morning of the c-section 39w2d.jpg
    the morning of the c-section 39w2d.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 113
  • first picture after c section.jpg
    first picture after c section.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 105
  • christopher 1day.jpg
    christopher 1day.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 105
  • proud daddy.jpg
    proud daddy.jpg
    2.1 KB · Views: 114
Hey everyone! I'm rather overweight myself, weighing in at 285lbs and it regularly fluctuates. My weight sometimes upsets me as I know I probably won't have a bump any time soon (I'm 13 weeks today) and I haven't even taken any bump pictures because it's all fat to me right now. -sigh-

All my tests have come back normal, nothing's wrong with me or the baby and they haven't mentioned me being at a higher risk for anything yet (but I'm sure they will). I'll probably start taking regular bump pictures now that I'm in my second trimester, and hopefully all this eating right and exercising will start to pay off. :)

Anyway, congatulations to all you beautiful ladies that have recently given birth to your adorable babies. I wish you all the best. :)

Hey everyone! I'm rather overweight myself, weighing in at 285lbs and it regularly fluctuates. My weight sometimes upsets me as I know I probably won't have a bump any time soon (I'm 13 weeks today) and I haven't even taken any bump pictures because it's all fat to me right now. -sigh-

All my tests have come back normal, nothing's wrong with me or the baby and they haven't mentioned me being at a higher risk for anything yet (but I'm sure they will). I'll probably start taking regular bump pictures now that I'm in my second trimester, and hopefully all this eating right and exercising will start to pay off. :)

Anyway, congatulations to all you beautiful ladies that have recently given birth to your adorable babies. I wish you all the best. :)

:thumbup: congrats on reaching 2nd Trimester :) i was around your weight prepregnancy. and had a little bump showing or starting to show around 25weeks at the latest...and then i felt like i just blew up lol

Quick question ladies. I have been advised to try and not gain weight in my pregnancy. Does this mean the weight of me plus the baby, or the weight of me alone?

Maybe better to post in the main threads to get more responses. My understanding this that means that your (my, I'm in the same boat), doesn't need to change. Your baby will gain and you will lose/maintain but the net change is nothing.

I've been doing this successfully for a few weeks now and notice that I'm looking "thinner" in terms of my fatness but the bump is growing. That is, my arms and face and legs seem less fat than they were. So I take it that the baby is using the nutrients from the good food I'm eating and then calories from my fat stores to grow.

It means that the weight of you and the baby should stay the same - effectively this means you're actually losing a bit of weight and when the baby, all the stuff and water retention leaves you you'll actually be slimmer than before you were pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->