• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

Uh, I can see butts pushing out, hands, feet, my belly button out.. I can't see fine imprints of a foot or toes w.e but can tell when its body versus limb. Pictures added from my last babeh as this one ive not snapped when she pushes my belly out yet. haha

Wow great pictures thanks. At what stage of your pregnancy did that become so obvious?
I haven't had an outie belly button yet not sure if I'll get one or not.

Pre pregnancy size 18-20 I'm now 21 weeks no bump and gaining and losing the same 2-3 lbs.

Forgot to add my bumpy here, I have not gone past my pre pregnancy weight. I lost 5 pounds and gained 3 then lost it again gained some back.. Its been ridiculous lol I will be worried if I don't start gaining as I want to make sure Fallon is actually growing! Anyways bump is 23 weeks and I was pretty shocked at how its fitting now as it was loose before. :haha:

Attachments

• 183908_10200744981406047_414353427_n.jpg
    183908_10200744981406047_414353427_n.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
USAF, that's an adorable bump!! So cute!

I actually also took a new pic today (doesn't look much different from last week), but I may post it when I have time later this week.

Hi ladies :) I don't quite have a noticeable bump yet (due to my fattttt lol) but thought I would upload a pic of my Linea Nigra :D Mine started appearing at 8 weeks...but this pic doesn't look as dark as real life...who else has one? Has anyone not got theirs? xx

Attachments

• LINEA NIGRA.jpg
    LINEA NIGRA.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 7
USAF don't be worried about not gaining the weight back! I lost 20 lbs from my pre pregnancy weight until 20ish weeks Platoed for a little bit and so far have only gained 5 lbs back, and as of my growth scan yesterday my little peanut is measuring 4 lbs 1 oz and my fundal height (with no bump mind you) is 32 cm at 32+2

Hello there, can I join this group please :flower: my bmi is 43 I'm worried about labour and being so overweight. Also worried I won't get a nice bump but just look fatter as a work colleague pointed out that's what I'm likely to look like :cry:

Feeling very tired today :sleep:

Hey all... im ok, just hungry lol... yesterday sucked for me, my back was killing me and spd driving me nuts more everyday. Im so ready for April! How's everyone else?

Hey purple! And welcome!! Congrats on your bfp..
If I were u, I wouldn't worry too much about bumps. Im bigger than u and I have one. Its not as perfect as some women, so u have a great chance at having an awesome one!

PurpleHippo, Welcome! Just because you have a higher bmi doesn't mean you won't get your bump. Most bigger women get a beautiful baby bump, It just tends to come later than the average person.

Real beauty I'm so with you for April to come!!!!!! I got put on bed rest for 3 weeks and I'm going nuts! Part of me wants to be okay with kicking her out early.
Is your SPD any better today?

I think I've overdone it the past couple of days... been out of the house too much. I'm exhausted today.

You will get a bump, my BMI is 38 and I've had an obvious one for a while now. I'm doing ok but can't wait until the end of the week and the beginning of maternity leave. Am slightly worried that LO has been hanging out to the right of my belly i.e. the wrong side for a week. I can feel him try to turn and fail. I will have to get bouncing on my ball.

Hangin on: its ok right now. Its not full blown right now. Im actually limping around like an old woman lol thanks to my soar hips

Purple, my BMI was the same as yours. I did get a bump though I can't remember when :blush:

Any v large ladies in the uk- Evans sold "yoga pants" they are like jiggers but look smarter, lived in them! Wish I could wear them now without looking lime a fat white trash mum!!!

Labour.....57 hrs, complete nightmare and forceps delivered but none of this was due to my weight. Only thing I struggled with was being "high risk" purely due to BMi I was on stupid monitors which I didn't realise would be the case I thought I could be active. May be worth checking this with me so u can be prepare and avoid the disappointment I had when I was straight jacketed to the bed!

Ohhh somehow I had perfect bp :shrug: I ate healthy but did indulge nod had a total pp gain of 14 lb which I was happy with x:hugs:

I am in the uk and high risk purely based on bmi and my midwife said I could have an active labour. Also my hospital has mobile monitors. At next weeks appointment i want to talk to her about my fear of being stuck flat on my back in bed. My mums labour with me was like yours and it resulted in me suffering Brain damage and also probably contributed to my mums severe post natal depression. She was high risk due to blood pressure. The whole thing scares me.

Mrs bump- Do u have an actual date set to be induced or is everything so far naturally happening for u?

Hi guys

Can I join. Im 21 weeks pregnant in australia. Pre pregnancy would have been aus size 18.

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->