• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any other obese/morbidly obese bumps out there?

this is my bump at 22 weeks ( 2 weeks ago) i was a size 16 pre pregnancy i also consider myself to be plus size because i was a size 12/14 before i met my husband and being with him and being so content and happy had made me lose track of things and i gained weight - at my heaviest i then fell pregnant just as i was about to really start weight watchers lol. dam. once i have this little girl my plan is to get back doing weight watchers and try and go to the gym

Hey everyone hope you dont mind me butting in lol I'm a UK size 18-20 and I'm worried I'm not getting a bump my uterus is above my belly button and I'm worried my little one isn't growing right surely he should be higher and I should have a noticeable bump by now :( can any of you reassure me lol x

Hey everyone hope you dont mind me butting in lol I'm a UK size 18-20 and I'm worried I'm not getting a bump my uterus is above my belly button and I'm worried my little one isn't growing right surely he should be higher and I should have a noticeable bump by now :( can any of you reassure me lol x

hiya! i have an anterior placenta too mine is right by my belly button i carry my weight on my bum hips thighs and of course belly, have you got a picture??

I can try and put one up what worries me is I only have a B bump that looks no different to before I got preg so I don't understand why I'm not showing :(

LEAME try not to worry, i'm sure your LO is growing just fine!

When I carried my girls it was like they were more tucked inside my whole body if you know what i mean? I didn't feel heavily pregnant till the last couple of weeks and my bumps never got in the way !

This time round I'm all bump, it's the only place I'm growing really, that and my boobs! But they say that's what boy bumps are like !

i have a B bump but it can be cleverly disguised with belly bands and over the bump leggins!

I know if you're very tall, or have a long torso it can take a little longer for the bump to show itself. My SIL, who is about a size 14 US didn't even need maternity clothes until she was 6-7 months along with her two kids because she's 5'9" with a very long torso.

I had a bump early, but I'm only 5'3". There's no where for the baby to go but out!

Thought I'd post an updated bump progress picture. Anyone else wanna join in??? I'd love to see your bumps!

18 weeks https://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/th_photo.jpg 22 weeks https://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/th_photo5.jpg 26 weeks https://i1250.photobucket.com/albums/hh539/acthompson1/th_photo8.jpg

hi ladies hope you dont mind me popping in......im a plus size i was a 14/16 before i had my first son (now on my third) i used to weigh 12 and half stone. but soon as i had my first son my weight shot to 15stone and just gone up since then, im finding it hard to get back to my first pre preg weight :(

at the mo appearently my BMI is 37 and when i last weighed myself a few weeks ago i weighed 16st 9, im in a 18/20 top (depending on style - i have big boobies) and around 20/22 in trousers (big botty and thighs :(

im 22+1 currently and i will hopefully get a bump pic on at some point. ohhh i also have an anterior placenta but been feeling and seeing bubba kicks since 19+5.

NannyWhitney your bump is great!

I have been a pain about taking a picture b/c I'm convinced I have "no bump" as it turns out, from the front I really dont look weird, from the back you can't tell at all, but if I put on maternity clothes and turn to the side... OMG .. wow, I had no idea, we don't have a fulll length mirror right now

https://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff410/clovermouse/IMAG0145-1.jpg

lovely bumps girls!!

I'm all out front, need to take another pic soon!

Iv'e started nesting! Nothing has been left alone today! Tired out now so given up for the day!

Aw! The bumps are definitely growing! :) I'm not sure about posting another. I'm so large body-wise to begin with I was embarrassed by my last one, and I certainly don't want to scare you nice ladies away.

aww Chims, don't feel that way!! This is a special place for us larger momma's :D You're beautiful!

Here's my 19w1d bump pic, measuring 26 weeks now by fundal height! :wacko: had a DR's appt today, my boys are still boys!!

19w1d bump.jpg

Thanks Clover! And I'm so glad you posted a picture of your bump! It's adorable!

You can't really tell from the front or the back with me either. But from the side, it's a sure thing! Certain shirts help me look more pregnant too. I haven't gotten any comments from strangers yet, but people that know me and didn't know I was pregnant haven't been shocked when I told them. They all said they suspected it.

I'm guessing I won't get any comments from strangers, but I think I'm perfectly okay with that! That also means no stranger belly rubs. :thumbup:

Great bump Florida! I can't even imagine having two...I'm already uncomfortable with one! I am in awe of mommies of multiples. Congrats on the two boys!

My 20 week bump I like this pic as I look pregnant not just fat some people have started to notice I'm pregnant now too but I think its because of the way I waddle around after working 12 hrs on my feet lol :)

Waveney-20120406-00565.jpg

Ladies i have a question.

Have any of you bought dopplers? im thinking of getting one but im not sure if it will work well with having a rather large belly!

:mamafy:

I carry most of my weight on my tum and bum and the midwife found my baby's heartbeat immediately at the 24 week scan - if those things can get through MY tum, they'll get through anyone's haha

Ladies i have a question.

Have any of you bought dopplers? im thinking of getting one but im not sure if it will work well with having a rather large belly!

:mamafy:

I bought a Doppler at 8 weeks but couldn't hear anything until 16 weeks. Now I can hear it really quickly every time I try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->