any other over 35 first time mums?

Oh poor you Storm :hugs:

SK, sounds like you are all having fun :thumbup:

Yes Sophia is veggie too, I don't think she thinks much of it yet! We are both surrounded by avid carnivores, with OH, my mum, my Aussie family, my very traditional English family, OH's family, so I am sure she will be tempted with meat one day and then she can have it... As long as it's free range and organic :haha: no cheap crap for my baby :haha:

Indigo, that is so funny that you crave meat while you are ovulating! I wonder why :shrug: why did you stop been a vegan? I cannot forgo my cheese, I am a cheese monster!

Anyway the trials and tribulation sof cooking in my Aunts kitchen have begun. So today after a 12 hours night shift ( that i had to leave a xmas party for :cry:) and 3 hours sleep, I went and did our Christmas shopping. From there I went to my aunts to drop off the food, her presents, travel cot, nappies etc for Sophia. This is my attempt to be organised before the big day. Had told her 3 times that I was coming over as OH can stay with Sophia today. So it shouldn't have been a surprise that I was there, but it was. As soon as she opened the door, she tells me that the oven is broken....hmmmm so do you think she could have called me to let me know? Her suggestion was for me and my mum to cook it all at ours and bring it over....what the meat, potatoes, veg, my veggies meal and bundle all of us and the food into the car. And we all know how easy it is to get out the house with a LO! Well yummy a cold Christmas dinner. I was so so mad as she hadn't thought to tell me, the cook, of this minor inconvenience, instead has a chat with her friend, who will also be there, and between them decide how to really ruin my Christmas! :growlmad: Long and short is now she is pulling out the stops to find someone to fix it over the next 2 days! Next year I am not leaving my house!

Oh Charlie no! What a nightmare... At least I'm in my own (dads old) house and that's stressful enough! L isn't a big fan of meat and I'm not a big fan of anything that isn't chocolate or crap at the minute *sigh*

I'm so fed up, I swear I feel worse now than at fullterm with L and the varicose veins are making me cry every day :( just awful!

In other news I had 2 lovely comments from my brother today, the first being wow look how big your face is now and the second being don't fall on me or you will kill me.... I'm so kicking his ass when I can. To be fair I didn't even mind him saying that i just told him to shut the heck up cheeky git.. heehee

I think I'm getting Ls hair cut tomorrow, can't make up myind whether to go for a trim or a bob, its so long when its wet and taily.

Sk sorry about your bad night, poor F. We had a rough one as I was scared milk would make her sick but after 3 bottles of juice I folded and gave her milk at 5am....

Argh my hands hurting typing, stupid fat fingers!

Sorry ladies, still stressed. Now with wrapping presents and most unusually for Sebastian actually starting to cry after once again he wasn't sleeping 45 mins after going to bed. Of course he woke Dominic and we had to go in and sooth and rock them for a bit. And though Sebastian is now asleep (after much drama when attempting to put him back in bed) Dominic is still awake and complaining from time to time. No idea what this was about. Sigh.
Anyway wanted to say hello and if I haven't already, congrats to Sophia for walking :D Brilliant! How is her mood now? Is she less grumpy?
As for the cooking at your aunts, I would be totally losing it! Unbelievable! I hope you manage to find a solution that doesn't involve stress for you. :hugs:
Got to go and wrap wheely bugs for my boys while staring at the monitor and praying Dominic will fall asleep finally!
Love to you all xx

very brief message just to say hi from sunny mexico! :hi:
we had an awful star with flight delays (details later) but gael is loving it here now. he's a chatterbox and learnt to say 'mekiko mekiko rah rah rah! :cloud9:
hope you are all doing well and are looking forward to xmas!
love to all :hugs:

ps - very belated happy birthday jonah!! :cake:

Ok its official there are not enough hours in the day! I have no idea how im getting what I need done! My brother and his wife and my.dad all called tonight so Lyds only went to bed at 9.30 and I'm too wrecked now to do anything else!

Tomorrow is going to be interesting... Night all x

Just want to wish all you lovely ladies a wonderful Christmas. I hope you all have a lovely day with your loved ones.

:xmas9::xmas5::xmas17:

I am pretty busy now doing the cooking today, well most of the cooking! :dohh: but I have had my first Xmas pressie in the form of either a longer Luteal Phase or a BFP, I think the former most likely but today for the first time since the return of AF I have made it to 11 dpo which is a whole 2 days longer than last month. It's the little things but has made me happy :happydance:

Oh Charlie how can you concentrate on cooking! Any hint of a :bfp: and I would be at the chemist... Although as you say linger LP is good too!

Merry Christmas everyone...

Just a quicky from be here.
Lucy has a stinking cold since yesterday, which is making the Christmas prep harder and with less sleep!! Oh lord, why do we try to do soooo much??!!
I also think we have teething and separation anxiety :-((

Anyway, my love to all you lovely, lovely ladies!

Charlie- EXCITING!! Keep us posted.
Xxxx

Wonderful news Charlie! Very exciting indeed! :hugs:

Blakey woke up screaming for milk at 5 am this morning, not quite the day I had planned, but oh well. Thought I'd have a batch of cookies done by now, but just getting started (oh likes them fresh for Christmas, so it's a baking day).

Merry Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas lovely ladies. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas Eve and Day tomorrow.
And Charlie I hope it IS a BFP! What a lovely present that would be! :D
:hugs: to all!

Hi everyone,

Merry Christmas and wonderful 2014 for all of us:)!!!

We are having 14 people here at the house today to decorate gingerbread cookies and eat some pasta:).

Charlie: when are you going to test? No pressure :haha:!!

Charlie - very very exciting! Fingers crossed for. BFP

Merry Christmas ladies, much love to all, I've really appreciated your support this year, you are all amazing xxx

Wishing you all a great christmas tomorrow!

Hugs and all that...won't bore you, not having a great time, but am trying to be cheerful - it's hard not to fall into childhood behavior when back with family - growl! Finn throwing lots of tantrums, but next minute, sweet and cute...

Bye!

Hi all. I feel bad for not posting in here more as you made me so welcome! Dd is now nearly 2 3/4 And baby ds is 11 months. (And I'm 43!) Ds has just started to get the hang of sleeping through the night more than one night at a time!

God I'm knackered And just want to lounge in my pjs all day........ If only!
I'm selfishly looking forward to my mil going home on sat, so we can have some time to ourselves!
Love to all.
Xxx

Hope you all had a wonderful Xmas.

As usual mine was a comedy classic! So oven at my aunts broken, not able to be fixed until Friday. I cooked all the food the night before in my oven, took all to my aunts. Then just as I am plating up all the food and heating it up in the microwave and doing the greens, gravy etc, a fuse is blown and all the electric is gone! No microwave, no electric hob and to top this all the fuse box is in the garage, which opens how? Yep an electric door! :dohh: oh and just prior to this, my aunt had decided to go upstairs on her ELECTRIC chairlift! So she was now stuck upstairs!! Well, could we find the emergency key, could we work it, would Sophia stop on her new found mobile legs, would my mum stop asking why I am not cooking in the oven :dohh: anyway after about 30 minutes we got in the garage and with much twiddling got the power back and finally dinner was served, warm too:thumbup: it was crazy, but luckily we all saw the funny side and there were many tears of laughter!

Also I got AF today, I knew I wasn't UTD, but all good and I am happy as this means I have an 11 or 12 day LP, so I feel like I can properly start TTC now, something good for 2014 :happydance:

Wel I hope all you ladies had a lovely day yesterday and can put your feet up now or very soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->