Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Fingers crossed AF stays away for you magic_angel :thumbup:

I too imagine how I would tell people and have gone through a thousand different scenarios I try not to let myself think about it too much in case it never happens but sometimes I just cannot help myself :blush:

Work on the spare room is going well. We ended up painting it a very light blue so if it ever does become a nursery I will get some pink fabric and pictures to to make it more girly if needed.

Our local supermarket has got a sale on on baby things and walking down the aisle that is absolutely packed with baby stuff makes me sad and excited at the same time if that makes sense.

Hope everyone is having a great day I cannot believe its Friday already :happydance:

Lots of DTD for us over the next 7 days or so (I am not taking any chances on missing O day) Looking forward to reaching the 2 week wait time frame mainly so I don't have to shave my legs every day :haha:

Hi everyone! I'm also in the same position as many of you. I'm 24 around 225 lbs. and size 14/16. I lost down to 185 last September for our wedding, but lordy it was so easy to gain it back! I'm now in process of trying to lose again! I just got off BC in December, so we've been actively TTC for almost 2 months now. Hoping this is our month! I'm CD 21, but my temps have been really weird so I'm not sure if I O'd.

Sending baby dust to everyone!

Fingers crossed AF stays away for you magic_angel :thumbup:

I too imagine how I would tell people and have gone through a thousand different scenarios I try not to let myself think about it too much in case it never happens but sometimes I just cannot help myself :blush:

Work on the spare room is going well. We ended up painting it a very light blue so if it ever does become a nursery I will get some pink fabric and pictures to to make it more girly if needed.

Our local supermarket has got a sale on on baby things and walking down the aisle that is absolutely packed with baby stuff makes me sad and excited at the same time if that makes sense.

Hope everyone is having a great day I cannot believe its Friday already :happydance:

Lots of DTD for us over the next 7 days or so (I am not taking any chances on missing O day) Looking forward to reaching the 2 week wait time frame mainly so I don't have to shave my legs every day :haha:

thanks :) i hope so too but i got a funny feeling shes going to pay me a visit in the next day or so, dont have sore boobs which i usually get for a few days until af arrives and no cramps in stomach so will keep my fingers crossed and hope she doesnt visit me... :) love the comment about shaving your legs lol :) :)

I'm so depressed. My freaking workmate watched our wedding video and he said, your husband's really good looking, I won't comment too much about the female, and he wasn't joking.

Then he said, your husband never told you you're getting too big?? I wanted to smack his face, I said "no because he loves me the way I am" and he said, "Oh okay, how did you get this big?"

WHAT A MORON.

I'm so depressed. My freaking workmate watched our wedding video and he said, your husband's really good looking, I won't comment too much about the female, and he wasn't joking.

Then he said, your husband never told you you're getting too big?? I wanted to smack his face, I said "no because he loves me the way I am" and he said, "Oh okay, how did you get this big?"

WHAT A MORON.

What an idiot! I bet he actually has a secret crush on you or something. He sounds jealous.

Is he single? I would expect him to be as he obviously doesn't know how to talk to a woman!

And he should be so lucky to have a beautiful curvaceous proper woman like you!

D1ck head!

And one more thing, who on earth does he think he is!? Saying your husband should have told you you were getting too big!! WTF!
Noone tells people that.

Please tell him your friend ie: me asked you why you hadn't told him that his nose is really big and that he really should sort out his face and how ugly it is before commenting on other people. Perhaps he wouldn't feel so judgmental if he wasn't so insecure about the size of his tiny manhood.

What a tw@t!

I know I wanted to bash his face into the window. Take note I was driving as well when he was saying this.

You're right, he is single until recently (1 month ago) when finally a girl said yes to going out with him. He's freaking 30 yrs old and never had a serious relationship. Well, NO WONDER.

Ugh I'm just tired of being called FAT by stupid people.

I know how you feel. I just don't get how people like that think that a) they have the right to comment on anyone's appearance and b) think that we value their opinion enough to want to listen.

People like that should get a life, honestly!

Hi
Im ttc n im 221lbs, iv lost 39lbs since may last yr.
I have pcos n im 30. So kinda got nothin goin for me lol.
X

Actually I think it sounds like he's in the closet. Gay men do feel more of a need to comment on women's appearance and I have always experienced more vicious fat comments from gay men.
Like they think they have the right to say things like that because they are different to straight men.

Actually I think it sounds like he's in the closet. Gay men do feel more of a need to comment on women's appearance and I have always experienced more vicious fat comments from gay men.
Like they think they have the right to say things like that because they are different to straight men.

You know what I think he is jealous. We have the same position (mobile mortgage managers) and I am the #1 in the country while he's the last, and he's been working for the bank for a lot longer than I am!

He is really ugly. To be honest his nose is so fat every time he talks it sounds like his nose is full of snot. Hahaha!:happydance::happydance:

Hi
Im ttc n im 221lbs, iv lost 39lbs since may last yr.
I have pcos n im 30. So kinda got nothin goin for me lol.
X

Hi there, I'm sure you'll get there before you know it! :) You have 5 more years before doctors will say your egg levels are dropping so I think that's a lot of time to keep trying :) I have PCOS too and my FS said that's the best type of sickness to have because there's a lot of success with PCOS women trying to have a baby! Don't think you have nothing going for you! :hugs:

You know what I think he is jealous. We have the same position (mobile mortgage managers) and I am the #1 in the country while he's the last, and he's been working for the bank for a lot longer than I am!

He is really ugly. To be honest his nose is so fat every time he talks it sounds like his nose is full of snot. Hahaha!:happydance::happydance:

Well there you have it! Defo jealous. Next time just laugh at him :)
Or I'll come and punch his big fat nose for you xxx

wantabubba, your coworker sounds like a world class douchenozzle :ignore: <-------this is what to do with his opinion :thumbup:

afm, I just got a smiley face and a dark as crap + on my opks (double checking...poas obsession right here!!) so i am :happydance: and getting ready to jump my dh! woohoo!!

hey ladies hows things?

well af was due 1st or 2nd but not come yet, hpk bfn so not sure if its just round the corner or not, will keep everyone updated :) hope everyone is ok,
@wantababba hes a jerk pay no attention hun, chin up xx

Hi ladies. Well I was glad to find this subject in the postings. Took me a couple days to get caught up with everyone but seems like this is right where I belong.
I'm 29+1 ;) and have been told they think I have PCOS. Either way I'm not ovulating on my own. I'm 5'9" size 18. I was 312 in October. Am currently down to 268. So its coming down quickly which is awesome. We have been trying for about a year and a half with no luck and of course now we know why!! I was put on Metformin and am currently taking 1000mg twice a day. On my third cycle of Clomid. First two were 50mg and we got no response from it so this cycle I took 100mg and go in for more bloodwork next week to see if it worked. Doc said if not she will be uping me to 150mg my next cycle. So I've got my fingers crossed. Should be ovulating here soon as I am currently on day 12 so waiting for the green light from the opk's and the cefm.
I look forward to keeping up on this posting and being involved where I can! Good luck to everyone and can't wait until we get our first BFP!!! Plus power ladies!! LOL

Hi Ladies! I'm new here and I have been reading some of the posts and want to join in! I'm 29 and 270lbs, have lost 18 lbs over the past 6 months or so, I know pretty darn slow....still trying to lose more. Not officially diagnosed with PCOS but I think that is what I have. Been NTNP and also not ovulating for 2 years and then did my first round of clomid last month 50mg w/ Metformin, I ovulated and BD'd but still got a BFN, I am hoping round #2 of clomid does the trick!

Has anyone here been pregnant or received a BFP at this weight?? I am hoping that my weight isn't the only reason I am not getting my BFP....

Welcome to holdinghope and lovebeingmrsf

The girls here are fantastic and you are very welcome to join in :)

Hey JoB - How are you today are you enjoying your time off work doing lots of chores :laundry:? have you started to use your preseed yet, how are you finding it ??

My dreaded AF is finally on her way, I cant wait to get back in the saddle poas and dtd:sex: ha ha ha

baby-dreams and Bbunny - i'm sure you will have your BFP's very soon and wont need to start charting, I have everything crossed for both of you:dust:

mandapanda - how are you, was it today you had your next MRI ??

Welcome to all our new lovely ladies and hello to anyone I may have missed,
how is everyone doing, anyone got a BFP to share yet or in their TWW ???

Lots of love, luck and sticky glue :dust::spermy::dust:

Hey hun. Loving the time off! Haven't done as many jObs as I would like but had plenty of :sex: got an egg on my monitor and used preseed! Am currently led upside down and trying to drink my Fertilitea after our last sesh :blush: lol! I really do think I deserve some points for effort this month! Don't know what else I could've done!!!

Hope AF comes and goes quickly for you.

Hmm think I've been upside down too long. Going dizzy and getting slightly crampy toes where the blood isn't getting to them!

well ladies, hows everyone?
i was thinking af would have showed up during the night but woke again this am and no af and no sore boobs or cramping to tell me af is round the corner!!!! bfn yesterday so didnt bother testing this morning. going to wait until i am 7days late before testing, until then i will just have to keep my mind busy!!! easier said than done..... hows everyone getting on with their cycles?? whats the dates of last af, ov and predicted af??? im currently at CD 35 15-16 DPO pred Af 1st of march.....

sending lots of baby dust and extra sticky glue to everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->