Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Are any of my curvy bump ladies watching one born every minute?

My weds routine after tea is bringing the iPad upstairs and chatting to you ladies whilst watching OBEM. I cry every week! Lol!

i have them all on record to get my fix :) i too cry lol, ive even had the fella in the room watching it with me, hes mentally taking notes on the do's and donts when it happens for us :) he knows i hate being hot (even though im a june baby) so he said to me dont worry i will make you a fan, get the cold cloths ready and a spray bottle with water in to you you cool :) he also said he will rub my back and do anything i ask him to do lol ive got a good one here :) better than some of those dads on that Maternity ward one where a father was just playing games on his phone whilst his wife was in pain on her own, when my fella see's those men he just looks at me, shakes his head and says i wont do that i promise lol :haha:

Best way to prepare them magic ha ha, I think those women are very brave though letting it all heppen on national TV as that it the bit that scares me the most :nope::nope:

Hope you start felling better soon hun, goodnight and sweet dreams :hugs:

My weds routine after tea is bringing the iPad upstairs and chatting to you ladies whilst watching OBEM. I cry every week! Lol!

i have them all on record to get my fix :) i too cry lol, ive even had the fella in the room watching it with me, hes mentally taking notes on the do's and donts when it happens for us :) he knows i hate being hot (even though im a june baby) so he said to me dont worry i will make you a fan, get the cold cloths ready and a spray bottle with water in to you you cool :) he also said he will rub my back and do anything i ask him to do lol ive got a good one here :) better than some of those dads on that Maternity ward one where a father was just playing games on his phone whilst his wife was in pain on her own, when my fella see's those men he just looks at me, shakes his head and says i wont do that i promise lol :haha:

Aw bless him, you do have a good one! I saw they do a USA one too! Have that on series link!

Love it!

Hello Lovelies,

Oh, I feel like such a fraud after my rant this morning, I'm so sorry girls - I came home form work tonight and decided to give myself one last chance and i'm so glad i did as it was there i got my second line on the OPK ??? A little bit giddy and shocked, I decided to use my last CB Digi and got my smiley happy face (my first) :shrug: I was convinced it was over and i'd missed it !!
I'm so confused, I cannot believe the games our bodies play with us, just when we think we know what we are doing, they throw us a curveball !
Obviously i'm over the moon and we will carry on Bd'ing as we have been
im just so shocked :thumbup: thank you all for your support and encouragement it means a lot been able to let off steam or talk about how i'm feeling to people who understand :hugs:

Good luck to all of you who will be testing this weekend, it would be great if you had BFP's to report together, I'm hoping just one will have a domino effect for us all :winkwink:

xxxxx

:dust:

Oh yay!!!!!! Get in! So pleased for you! Xxxxxx

I record and watch when OH isn't here as I like to cry alone ha ha
I love watching it thought xxxxx:flower:

Hubby is watching football with his brother downstairs. They're shouting at the tv and the woman on OBEM is shouting and screaming the entire maternity ward down! It's like I'm the only one not screaming! Feel like I should join in!

I record one born every minute, n watch wen hubbi is at work, as i shed a tear or two aswell lol. X

Hubby is watching football with his brother downstairs. They're shouting at the tv and the woman on OBEM is shouting and screaming the entire maternity ward down! It's like I'm the only one not screaming! Feel like I should join in!

Ha ha go on the babe give her some encouragement, do you have neighbours, they may wonder what is happening :happydance:

Hello Lovelies,

Oh, I feel like such a fraud after my rant this morning, I'm so sorry girls - I came home form work tonight and decided to give myself one last chance and i'm so glad i did as it was there i got my second line on the OPK ??? A little bit giddy and shocked, I decided to use my last CB Digi and got my smiley happy face (my first) :shrug: I was convinced it was over and i'd missed it !!
I'm so confused, I cannot believe the games our bodies play with us, just when we think we know what we are doing, they throw us a curveball !
Obviously i'm over the moon and we will carry on Bd'ing as we have been
im just so shocked :thumbup: thank you all for your support and encouragement it means a lot been able to let off steam or talk about how i'm feeling to people who understand :hugs:

Good luck to all of you who will be testing this weekend, it would be great if you had BFP's to report together, I'm hoping just one will have a domino effect for us all :winkwink:

xxxxx

:dust:

Oh yay!!!!!! Get in! So pleased for you! Xxxxxx

thanks babe means a lot, i dont feel like a such a failure now :nope:

got everything crossed for you too hun xxxxxxxx :hugs:

Ha ha go on the babe give her some encouragement, do you have neighbours, they may wonder what is happening :happydance:

p.s freaky or what but my BF is too watching football in the other room with his brother shouting at TV ??? WTF

In the US and Canada we have two episodes of A Baby Story each morning, then Make Room For Multiples, then Baby's First Day. Every morning! I love it!

So ladies, watching them argue about a name for the baby, do any of you ladies have any ideas for boy/girls names for when you get that bfp??? or are you keeping them secret?? lol :)

So ladies, watching them argue about a name for the baby, do any of you ladies have any ideas for boy/girls names for when you get that bfp??? or are you keeping them secret?? lol :)

I love seeing what they name the babies! I do have a Word document of names, yes :blush: Only my husband has seen it though as I'm too scared someone will say they don't like a name and then I'll start to doubt it!

We're thinking Hannah Patricia for a girl. :) It'll most likely be a girl, since DH has 2 girls already. Hannah is just a name I like, and Patricia is DH's mom's name. ;)

I love seeing what they name the babies! I do have a Word document of names, yes :blush: Only my husband has seen it though as I'm too scared someone will say they don't like a name and then I'll start to doubt it!

i have a few names too lol more like a few pages lol, i have mainly girls names as boys are harder to choose, me and OH have made a deal, if its a girl i choose name, if a boy he chooses but we both have to agree on it, i like kaitlyn louise for a girl and kaden scott for a boy, scott is OH middle name and louise is my middle name :)

We're thinking Hannah Patricia for a girl. :) It'll most likely be a girl, since DH has 2 girls already. Hannah is just a name I like, and Patricia is DH's mom's name. ;)

i have a few friends called hannah, see my mums name is sandra so it doesnt fit as a middle name, my fathers name is athole so my child wont be having that one either lol

Hello ladies :)

Soooooo pleased you got a positive OPK joesephine :)

I have a few names picked out I like Joshua Stephen for a boy as hubbys middle name and his dads first name is Stephen and for a girl hubby actually said he likes the name Chloe and he is really terrible at picking and rejects all the ones I like lol so I said how about Chloe Olivia Grace for a girl so that combines a name he likes with the names I like :)

I hope I could join this thread. I'm also overweight. BMI is somewhere around 28, I think. I also take synthroid since I had a total thyroidectomy last year. Hubby and I have been trying for 5 months. I've been using OPKs for the first 4 months and this month, I also charted my BBT. It seems like I'm ovulating. I've always had positive OPKs and this month, my chart looks like it has a thermal shift. I'm trying to think positive but it's difficult. People always suggest that I lose weight...like I havent heard that before. But some of my friends are also overweight and they dont seem to have any problems conceiving. One got pregnant on her freakin' honeymoon and she's bigger than me. So, maybe weight doesnt affect it too much? Does weight really matter?

Aw bless him, you do have a good one! I saw they do a USA one too! Have that on series link!

Love it!

The US version used to be taped at the hospital i pass every day on my way to and from work (might still be...i dunno)....we are doing our OB clinicals there next quarter :happydance:

p.s freaky or what but my BF is too watching football in the other room with his brother shouting at TV ??? WTF

Lol! We could be twins Jo!

OMG American tv sounds awesome!

I have a few names picked out but everyone else has had babies and even though I haven't told them they keep using my names up!

My husbands Aunty died in feb and we were really close to her so the middle name will be Jennifer for a girl. For first names I like Sophie, Emily, Elsie (hubby doesn't like that one, it was my great grandmothers name but I thoink it's kind of retro and cute) Lola, Lucy & Willow, I change my mind from day to day!

For boys names, I find it so hard to choose them! I like simple boys names like Jack but it's so popular that there will probably be 12 Jacks in his class at school :( boo I also like Max, George (although my friend is using that). Hubby likes Sebastian, Quinton and then silly names like Sparticus (nutter)!

Re: OBEM - that guy didn't seem too keen on Richie as the name did he! It just looked like he gave in lol!

Update on my TWW - looks like the witchy witch is here :(
So I'm giving you all my share of :dust: in the hope one of you will get that bfp!!!

Love it!

The US version used to be taped at the hospital i pass every day on my way to and from work (might still be...i dunno)....we are doing our OB clinicals there next quarter :happydance:

Oooh Melly! Will we see you on tv! Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->