Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Hey ladies!

I'm sooo happy there's a thread for this!!!

Anywho, I'm a newbie here and to this whole game, Lol. I'm 19, will be married a year on July 8th to an amazing soldier. He recently returned from a deployment and we've been wanting a family. This is our first cycle TTC.

I would just like to say that pregnant women are beautiful anyway, but an already curvy lady sporting a baby bump proudly is gorgeous. Keep it up ladies, and the best of luck to you all. :)

Awesome... I miscarried in Jan so technically we are still trying for our first!
Temping and using OPKs and SMEPing in hopes of a sticky bean this time!

Hey ladies!

Anywho, I'm a newbie here and to this whole game, Lol. I'm 19, will be married a year on July 8th to an amazing soldier. He recently returned from a deployment and we've been wanting a family. This is our first cycle TTC.

I would just like to say that pregnant women are beautiful anyway, but an already curvy lady sporting a baby bump proudly is gorgeous. Keep it up ladies, and the best of luck to you all. :)

:hi: thank you, that's really sweet. You are welcome to join us too!

Question: Do you make hubby keep his uniform on sometimes for DTD? I do like a man in uniform! Might get my hubby one, just for fun :D LOL!

Hey ladies!

Welcome meggie, and good luck! :happydance:

update on the yo yo :witch: she's properly here now. She came, she left, she came again and is now in full force, killing me as I type.

At least that's the end of that and I can start planning next cycle!

This cycle really wore me out! I'm so glad I have you guys :):) :hugs:

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

Thanks for the support Jo_bean keeping everything crossed for you.

I was just saying to hubby last night about the control thing. If someone said if you do X Y and Z you will get pregnant I would do it but you can do everything right and still get nowhere. I think I have gone from feeling sorry for myself to being angry. I hate that when AF comes it means that you cannot do anything for a few weeks so you just sit in limbo waiting. At least in the TWW you feel that you have some chance so it isn't so bad.

I feel like having a tantrum lol I feel like screaming and stamping my feet and yelling about how unfair it all is.

I saw one of those shows where the woman doesn't know she is pregnant until she goes into labour and thought how great would that be!! You think AF is on its way but really it is labour pains. No fretting no TTC stuff just boom and there's your baby. :haha:

Oh Jo_bean I am sorry AF is here she really is a b!*ch.

Just enjoy your rest from this TTC roller-coaster and have a glass wine and do all the naughty stuff you shouldn't do while TTC :)

:hi: thank you, that's really sweet. You are welcome to join us too!

Question: Do you make hubby keep his uniform on sometimes for DTD? I do like a man in uniform! Might get my hubby one, just for fun :D LOL!

Hahaha! Sometimes I do. He's just too sexy in his cammies. Lol! I had my O the day he returned and I didn't even let him get his boots off. hahah!

Welcome to the new ladies :flower:

Thanks for the support Jo_bean keeping everything crossed for you.

I was just saying to hubby last night about the control thing. If someone said if you do X Y and Z you will get pregnant I would do it but you can do everything right and still get nowhere. I think I have gone from feeling sorry for myself to being angry. I hate that when AF comes it means that you cannot do anything for a few weeks so you just sit in limbo waiting. At least in the TWW you feel that you have some chance so it isn't so bad.

I feel like having a tantrum lol I feel like screaming and stamping my feet and yelling about how unfair it all is.

I saw one of those shows where the woman doesn't know she is pregnant until she goes into labour and thought how great would that be!! You think AF is on its way but really it is labour pains. No fretting no TTC stuff just boom and there's your baby. :haha:

I know exactly what you mean! Last cycle I spent the time leading up to Ov buying stuff! Literally everything I could get my hands on that would help with ttc LOL! I am now overdrawn! :dohh::blush:

Oh Jo_bean I am sorry AF is here she really is a b!*ch.

Just enjoy your rest from this TTC roller-coaster and have a glass wine and do all the naughty stuff you shouldn't do while TTC :)

bloody good plan!:drunk::flasher:

update on the yo yo :witch: she's properly here now. She came, she left, she came again and is now in full force, killing me as I type.

boooooo! stupid witchy... :growlmad: i have a feeling i will be joining you either today or tomorrow too, ill have a little cry and then get to thinking about doing the deed again once she packs up and leaves :happydance:

boooooo! stupid witchy... :growlmad: i have a feeling i will be joining you either today or tomorrow too, ill have a little cry and then get to thinking about doing the deed again once she packs up and leaves :happydance:

Thanks Melly xxx
I will still sprinkle some :dust: just in case for you x

So it's Friday night here in the UK.

Where are all my bumpy babes? All out on the town? Or having rampant :sex: with their significant others?

I may have had a little wine myself. Making the most of the guilt free time of the month lol!

Hubby is watching an awful film, I am sat next to him, supposed to be watching but it's poo really!

Hello ladies! New and not so new, lol. Hope everyone is doing good.

so far ive been successful in not testing...though tonight is so tempting...but i feel like AF is right around the corner...which would put her exactly on schedule...boooo! I know i not out yet, but still gearing myself up for it :growlmad: hoping hoping hoping that maybe im wrong, but i guess there is always next month...i wouldnt mind a little christmas present :thumbup:
Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Lots of women think AF is on the way, but get a BFP instead. Hope that'll be the case for you.

You are the same as me lol I know AF is on her way been getting the dull cramps, have put a bit of water weight on and feel tired and emotional which usually means she will be rearing her ugly head pretty soon. I even checked a few times last night as I thought she was already here but nothing so far.

My last few cycles she seems to come in an afternoon rather than overnight so will keep checking today.

Had conversation with hubby last night as he could tell I was feeling down about the whole thing. I asked him what we do if this just isn't gonna happen for us and he said we will cross that bridge if we come to it I just feel like it seems to be so easy for so many people it's just so typical that we would have problems. Sometimes it just feels like everything I try and do has to be a struggle when other people just don't have to even try. Had my gran on the phone nagging me about it all yesterday saying that we need to have one now as I am getting older etc etc. Felt like crying and putting the phone down.

Arghhh got those dull AF cramps again now every time I get them its like a reminder that I have failed again.

Well that's enough feeling sorry for myself!! I will be looking over the weekend more about temping. Can anyone recommend what thermometer is the best for it and also if I temp will that definitely show if I am ovulating or not as one of my fears is that I do not ovulate.

Woke up this morning to a pile of decking sitting in the back garden so I think hubby has decided on another project to keep him busy.

Have a great day everyone :) I cannot believe its the weekend again already :happydance:
Aww, Bunny. I feel like I could have written this post. Everything always seems to be such a struggle for hubby and I. I knew when we started TTC we would have issues and here we are. Still no BFP. As far as temping get a basal body thermometer. You should be able to get one at a drugstore or the big box store. I think over there you have ASDA? Temping will confirm when you have ovulated, but it doesn't warn you ahead of time. The way it works is estrogen is high in the 1st half of your cycle and your temp will be lower. The 2nd half of your cycle you start producing progesterone which will cause your temperature to go up. You only start producing the progesterone once you ovulate. No temp jump, no ovulation, but if you have a temp jump you ovulated. If you're serious about temping I suggest checking out fertility friends site. They have a little charting course so you can make sure you're doing everything right. Good luck!

Jo, I'm so sorry the witch came (and left, and came again). She's being extra evil! :devil:

As for me, not too much going on. I've been getting some pre AF cramping the past few days and it's no different today. Not expecting the witch until the 27th so who knows what my body is doing. I'm hoping the fertilaid didn't completely screw up my cycle :wacko:

Panda, I love that you know about ASDA! Where do you live and how did you hear about Asda?

I live in the US, Ohio to be exact. I only know about ASDA because I saw someone else talking about how it was similar to our Wal-mart over here.

Ah :) just made me smile. I think it is or was owned by wal mart.

I've never been to the USA but I would love to go and if I ever get there, will defo visit wal mart :)

If you ever do end up coming over here somewhere and want to go to walmart I suggest preparing yourself mentally by going to peopleofwalmart.com first. Scary stuff!

So it's Friday night here in the UK.

Where are all my bumpy babes? All out on the town? Or having rampant :sex: with their significant others?

I may have had a little wine myself. Making the most of the guilt free time of the month lol!

Hubby is watching an awful film, I am sat next to him, supposed to be watching but it's poo really!

It's Friday evening here, and I'm enjoying a baked potato and texting the hubby as he heads to the beach for the weeked. I'm soo envious of him right now. haha. He's having "guy time," so I had to sit this weekend out. Good thing I'm not ovulating or I woulda made him stay. haha! What movie are you pretending to watch? Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->