Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

If you ever do end up coming over here somewhere and want to go to walmart I suggest preparing yourself mentally by going to peopleofwalmart.com first. Scary stuff!

Oh yes Walmart can be scary at times!! Try living in the South and going to a WalMart...never seen so many pair of shorts and ugg boots in my life. LOL (I wear that outfit too, but just to go get the trash cans or something. haha)

Brilliant! Well it's not unlike asda to be honest! Lol! Depending on the area of course but near me, asda is full of people in track suits and not the sporty kind.

Personally I prefer to shop in Sainsburys or Waitrose, far classier ;)

Hii ladies!:) I just saw this thread and wondered if I could intrude a bit :p
My names Ashley and I wear size 18 over 200lbs we have been trying since Oct when I came off birth control but haven't had any success because I haven't had a natural cycle yet erg :( its possible that I have pcos the Dr mentioned it but I'm worried that my weight is part of the reason I'm not getting a period! So I'm gonna try to get down to 175 which would be a good weight for a 5'11" girl and hope that helps!

Hii ladies!:) I just saw this thread and wondered if I could intrude a bit :p
My names Ashley and I wear size 18 over 200lbs we have been trying since Oct when I came off birth control but haven't had any success because I haven't had a natural cycle yet erg :( its possible that I have pcos the Dr mentioned it but I'm worried that my weight is part of the reason I'm not getting a period! So I'm gonna try to get down to 175 which would be a good weight for a 5'11" girl and hope that helps!

Hey girlie, and welcome!!

Yeah, there is some kind of link between Walmart and Asda - they both stock the George clothing label! Asda is nicer though, having been to both! Walmart has great prices though, but the shopping experience is "different" haha!

Think I might be O'ing earlier this month, which is good. Although we have guests coming for the weekend and DH is funny about dtd with other people in the house...... will have to remedy that stat!!

Thanks for that info Panda :flower: bit scared about temping as I really worry that I don't ovulate and that temping would confirm it. Then again I worry about everything so I might as well go for it lol

Hubby is watching television but I am just bumming around on the internet (obsessed with pinterest at the moment lol). AF like cramps have eased up but I still keep checking to see if she is here yet in between googling the phrase 'AF like cramps before BFP' :haha:

I have never been to a wallmart and the only place I have been in the USA is to New York on honeymoon but I have been in Asda it is okay I like the clothing as it is cheap but I prefer Morrisons as there is one 5 minutes down the road from me :)

Might try Ebay for the basal thermometer do I need to do OPK's at the same time or can I just temp as I know I will be as obsessive about OPK's as I am about HPT's and will be scrutinising every one so would like to leave them for a while.

Talking of HPT's I have been looking forward to going shopping all day to pick some up (even though I am 99% sure AF is coming but miracles can happen) and when I got home I realised that I didn't pick any up!! They have been on my mind all day and then I forget them :dohh:

Trying to be good on my diet but I am craving junk food (another sign AF is on the way) might have to go and raid the fridge in a bit for something nice :blush:

Well ladies I believe my OH and I have had the first major bump in the road to baby making, my unspoken stress and his frustration on my obvious though unspoken stress about TTC has led to a meltdown on my end. I'm feeling defeated by the process right now, even though my OPK is officially positive today, I'm struggling to find the heart to BD knowing we a both emotionally not ok today! On the treadmill trying to ask Gods help for resolution and help just letting go. I would love advice if anyone has been here and done this. Till then thank you guys :cry::cry::cry:

Hi bb bunny, from experience, the BBT is strict with taking it early before you even get out of bed, " half asleep". The OPK while evoking scrutiny is more flexible and gives you a 24-48 hr window before ovulation, vs the BBT which usually shows the temp spike when you have already ovulated. The BBT is helpful to trend what your cycle is doing. Hope this helps and lots of baby dust to you!!!

Hey babyseed :)

Thanks for the advice :)

With regards to your other post I can totally relate. What I would say to you is that most of us here have felt the same way and it can be hard to find the energy and motivation to BD when you are so emotionally exhausted with the whole thing. Every month we have to feel like failures and that there may be something wrong with us. Every month we have to feel frustrated and angry about the whole thing yet every month we somehow find the strength to pick our selves up and start a new cycle. The last thing that I want you to do is feel like giving up on it all tonight then regret your decision when it is too late as it is too long after O day.

:hugs: to you and I hope that you find the strength within to carry on.

:hi:Lynn welcome :)

Vankiwi - I'm probably being unfair about asda. I have nothing against it and do shop there and have some clothes, it's their general type of customer that let's them down in my area! Oh I sound like a snob now and totally am not lol!

Bbbunny - you know I've heard that short term memory loss is also a symptom! I added it to my list of symptoms last week, unfortunately I think it was from banging my head not preggo symptoms

Baby seed - we totally have that problem. I get angry/emotional/upset thinking we won't do it and then we don't do it, then I get angry/emotional/upset because we didn't do it. Usually because we've had an argument about something stupid as a result of the stress of DTD and worry about when it happens. This happens most months, unless I make a real effort to change it. Some times I just don't have the energy to change it.

Am going to look into ways of managing the stress this time. Acupuncture, massage whatever else I think of - any suggestions?

Hey ladies how are you all?

And welcome to the group all you new ladies :) fingers crossed for you all :)

Update from me.... been taking my antibiotics for a few days now so kidney area is not sore so im going to keep that up, AF still not here and ive lost count on what DPO i am, (my ticker at bottom of my post)
CM is very very creamy, (sooooo sorry tmi but its like hand lotion) and cervix is soft, headache from hell and practically living on my toilet at the moment as i cant stop peeing lol

hows everyone getting on??? missed you girls as i havent been on properly for a couple of days :( xxx

Hello ladies how are we all enjoying the weekend? :)

Magic_angel I am glad you are feeling better and those symptoms sound really promising maybe your infection is causing the BFP to be a little shy.

Jo_bean do you do any kind of craft activity I find sewing and things like that take my mind of all this TTC stress even just sitting down and doing a puzzle for five minutes can be a welcome break.

As for me the cramps eased off last night but have returned today. I also have got a bit of a jippy tum so have been back and forth to the loo all day. AF has still not appeared but if I am on a longer cycle than I thought then I wouldn't be officially late for another couple of days.

When I am not TTC she seems quite regular but as soon as I start trying she plays silly games :growlmad: she did this last time and drove me crazy.

I saw a thread on here last night where someone was asking if their periods were irregular and people were saying that even though they sometimes went about 7 days longer than normal they were still considered regular which has given me a bit of peace of mind as I always thought that mine were irregular even though I am sometimes only a day or two out.

Took a cheapie HPT and it came out negative so that was a little disheartening. The AF cramps are annoying me the most as I normally only get them the day AF comes but once I got them for about a week when she was really late. This uncertainty drives me nuts!!

Been gardening again today and have spent the afternoon painting fence panels while hubby finishes the decking. He doesn't like talking while he is working and the silence just give me more time to think about stuff which is not good lol.

Hope you are all having a great weekend :)

BBbunny and Jo bean- thank you for reminding me I'm not alone. Between working the treadmill and your advice I felt better, and by the end of the night we had made up and :sex:.

Jo bean - I agree with the need to find a stress reliever as an outlet for our silent thoughts. Massages are great and I really enjoy running around town, not neccessarily shopping just having you time :smug:

Hope all is well with everyone this morning and FX this cycle be THE cycle!!!:dust:

Hi girls, actually I do lots of crocheting. I sell the hats and blankets I make but make more for gifts as it turns out. I'm making 3 newborn owl hats a the moment - 1 for someone on here actually lol!

I booked a holiday cottage for hubby, dog an I in June, it has a private hot tub, in th Cotswolds. That might be nice and relaxing :)

I meant to tell you ladies, I've started a journal - it's in my signature. Feel free to come and join me xx

Hi girls, actually I do lots of crocheting. I sell the hats and blankets I make but make more for gifts as it turns out. I'm making 3 newborn owl hats a the moment - 1 for someone on here actually lol!

I booked a holiday cottage for hubby, dog an I in June, it has a private hot tub, in th Cotswolds. That might be nice and relaxing :)

OMG I am such an idiot I remember seeing your pics of the owl hats now I swear I am getting worse as I get older :wacko:

Cottage sounds amazing, we sometimes go to one in Wales where we can take our dogs but haven't been able to go there for ages due to one thing or another.

Will deffo take a look at your journal later I love looking at those things,

No AF still but I don't think it will be long. Hubby has hired Hostel 3 to watch later its probably going to be rubbish but it was his turn to pick lol

Hi jo, hair got cancelled by her as the party she was doing included more people than she thought so would run late so we have re booked it for friday instead :) gives me more time to grow a pair and get it cut short :)

Hostel 3 is not a bad film bunny, im a scaredy cat so i just hide in front of pillows and scream like a mad woman whilst slapping fella's arm just to let him know im scared even though im sure he knows im scared lol :)

enjoy your film hun,
hope everyones ok, ive just got outta the shower so im going to dry hair n stuff and go and look after the fella as hes got a bad cold and you know what that means - hes got man flu and hes dying lol

have a lovely evening ladies, ill speak to you all 2moro and reply 2moro :) night night girlies, take care :) xxx

OMG I am such an idiot I remember seeing your pics of the owl hats now I swear I am getting worse as I get older :wacko:

Cottage sounds amazing, we sometimes go to one in Wales where we can take our dogs but haven't been able to go there for ages due to one thing or another.

Will deffo take a look at your journal later I love looking at those things,

No AF still but I don't think it will be long. Hubby has hired Hostel 3 to watch later its probably going to be rubbish but it was his turn to pick lol

Lol, that's ok. So much happens in here I'm always confusing things!

Ooh we normally go to a cottage in pembrokeshire in Wales. Every year with the family. This is the first year we're not going to Wales so we thought we'd just have a week to ourselves somewhere else and the hot tub sold it to me!

My hubby loves films like that. I'm not too squeamish and normally find psychological thrillers more scary. Slasher/horror films just make me shout at the tv.... Don't run upstairs! He's behind you etc.

Hope I haven't disappointed with my journal. Not sure what to write really lol! Just thought I'd give it a go :)

Magic - well maybe that was meant to be then? You have another week to decide on the new hair!!!

I'm sure there is an app thing that let's you try hair cuts out.

Well, whatever you do with it, I think you are really pretty and it will look lush! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->