Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Hello everyone! AF got me on Friday, so i had a mopey weekend, though i did get to spend the day with my DH on Saturday hitting some yard sales (hooray for the nice weather!)

Welcome to all the new curvybump ladies! I wonder if there is a way to add that to the thread name?

Anyway, on to the next cycle for me, I had my day of sad and now im ready for the witch to pack her cauldron and leave so we can get on with the next one! :winkwink:

Hi Melly - sorry :witch: got you. Looks like we'll probably ov around the same time this cycle. Let's go for it!

Oh I think we'd need DontWorry to do it, as she started the thread, although I've not seen her for ages.

Thanks :flower: Hubby and i were looking through a baby name book, and there are soooo many names that have attachments...for example, someone mentioned Illyria, and it is a beautiful name.....but it makes me think of the character from the TV show Angel, when Fred got posessed and became this super bada$$ semi evil god/goddess/alien (not remebering which)...beautiful name...but triggers that in my head :haha:

Hmm i don't have a bf so nobody to dispute the names with me Haha :p

Where are the :spermy:s coming from then!? If you don't mind me asking!

erm...its kind of a long story but me and my bf broke up in January after 4 years now im seeing the guy i was seeing before we got together, he is not my bf and i don't want him to be he knows what i want so is willing to provide the goods when i call him and tell him its time to bd :thumbup:

Hello everyone! AF got me on Friday, so i had a mopey weekend, though i did get to spend the day with my DH on Saturday hitting some yard sales (hooray for the nice weather!)

Welcome to all the new curvybump ladies! I wonder if there is a way to add that to the thread name?

Anyway, on to the next cycle for me, I had my day of sad and now im ready for the witch to pack her cauldron and leave so we can get on with the next one! :winkwink:

Hi Melly - sorry :witch: got you. Looks like we'll probably ov around the same time this cycle. Let's go for it!

Oh I think we'd need DontWorry to do it, as she started the thread, although I've not seen her for ages.

Thanks :flower: Hubby and i were looking through a baby name book, and there are soooo many names that have attachments...for example, someone mentioned Illyria, and it is a beautiful name.....but it makes me think of the character from the TV show Angel, when Fred got posessed and became this super bada$$ semi evil god/goddess/alien (not remebering which)...beautiful name...but triggers that in my head :haha:

that's where her name comes from!! I LOVE angel its my fave tv show ever and Illyria is my favorite character :D

Totally know what you mean! She was hot as Illyria though, I liked Badass Fred!

erm...its kind of a long story but me and my bf broke up in January after 4 years now im seeing the guy i was seeing before we got together, he is not my bf and i don't want him to be he knows what i want so is willing to provide the goods when i call him and tell him its time to bd :thumbup:

Wow! well that's a plan! :):thumbup:

I was always a Spuffy fan myself ;) I have been known to partake in writing some Spuffy and Spiley fan fiction back in the day. Nuff said. :blush:

that's where her name comes from!! I LOVE angel its my fave tv show ever and Illyria is my favorite character :D

I always liked Fred, she reminds me of myself in alot of ways, i was glad to see her be able to kick some butt, even if she wasnt really doing it herself! :happydance: we were thinking about Caleb, but then i was like "Wasnt that the name of the character that Nathan Fillion played in Buffy? The priest gone bad? LOL" Darn tv shows taking all the good names! :haha:

I always think Lucas sounds nice with Scott

EDIT: Just realised, the reason that it sounds nice to me is that I totally had a crush on Lucas Scott out of One Tree Hill :rofl:

EDIT AGAIN: He was hot tho... :D

EDIT: Just realised, the reason that it sounds nice to me is that I totally had a crush on Lucas Scott out of One Tree Hill :rofl:

Lol i agree, he is hot!

Hahaha if i say lucas scott (which has now been added to my list thank you :) ) he will know straight away lol he knows i love him in one tree hill lol the same when i mentioned johnny and channing lol channing tatum is just foam at the mouth beautiful and johnny depp.... well he needs no explanation what so ever :) :blush:

Wow! well that's a plan! :):thumbup:

lol. probably not the best one but a plan none the less :p

I was going to ask the same question but yeh i agree its a good plan hun, friends with benefits are needed at times :) gets the job done :)

I was going to ask the same question but yeh i agree its a good plan hun, friends with benefits are needed at times :) gets the job done :)

After my last relationship i can't even imagine getting into another one, they are just wayyy more stress than they are worth but my fwb we been friends for nearly 10 years and he is always there for me so i think it will work out :)

P.s how do you prenounce that name? is it Illy-ri-a? I like that name its unusual and i like unusual names, i hope you have your bfp soon so that you get your dream name for your dream baby xx

I always liked Fred, she reminds me of myself in alot of ways, i was glad to see her be able to kick some butt, even if she wasnt really doing it herself! :happydance: we were thinking about Caleb, but then i was like "Wasnt that the name of the character that Nathan Fillion played in Buffy? The priest gone bad? LOL" Darn tv shows taking all the good names! :haha:

Totally - the tv shows and films always steal my names!

I loved Jacob and then twilight went and made it popular. I love twilight but still, darn Stephanie Meyer for stealing Jacob and Bella from me and for introducing Renesmee - there are no words.

P.s how do you prenounce that name? is it Illy-ri-a? I like that name its unusual and i like unusual names, i hope you have your bfp soon so that you get your dream name for your dream baby xx

Its pronounced ill- ee-ria my ex hated it the fwb likes it but he is convinced he can only make boys since he has 2 already but im hoping his third will be a girl :)

Lol i agree, he is hot!

Hahaha if i say lucas scott (which has now been added to my list thank you :) ) he will know straight away lol he knows i love him in one tree hill lol the same when i mentioned johnny and channing lol channing tatum is just foam at the mouth beautiful and johnny depp.... well he needs no explanation what so ever :) :blush:

Brilliant!! Or Jamie Scott? He's a very cute kid. One Tree Hill has a lot to answer for too, I love all the names!

Hayley, Brooke, Quinn, Lucas, Jamie. I love Quinn for a girl, just not sure it suits me and hubby.
Not sure about Mouth tho LOL

Have always loved Willow for a girl - from Buffy. MIL named her dog that.

I'm always inspired by TV names, to the point where if I liked a name already and then someone has it on TV and is a real bad evil person then I can't have it anymore.

I liked Dexter until I watched Dexter the series and now think I coldn't name my baby after a serial killer.

Lol i agree, he is hot!

Brilliant!! Or Jamie Scott? He's a very cute kid. One Tree Hill has a lot to answer for too, I love all the names!

Hayley, Brooke, Quinn, Lucas, Jamie. I love Quinn for a girl, just not sure it suits me and hubby.
Not sure about Mouth tho LOL

Have always loved Willow for a girl - from Buffy. MIL named her dog that.

I'm always inspired by TV names, to the point where if I liked a name already and then someone has it on TV and is a real bad evil person then I can't have it anymore.

I liked Dexter until I watched Dexter the series and now think I coldn't name my baby after a serial killer.

Perfect example, Quinn in the Southern Vampire Mysteries (Sookie Stackhouse) Books...or Harley Quinn, from the batman series...i just cant stop my brain from connecting these names...though i am a fan of Eric (Northman, also from SVM/TrueBlood)...but the DH probably wouldnt let that one or Dean (Winchester) fly as he knows i think the characters are hot :blush:

Sounds like we have veyr similar tastes in TV and books Melly!

Dean and Eric, both v hot. Also am partial to a bit of Claus from the Vampire Diaries or Damon, or the afore mentioned Spike from BtVS. oh and I used to be completely in love with Wentworth Miller from Prison Break.

How come all of these stars and characters make these names soo cool?

And, I wonder how many kids in this world are named after Vampires....

Dean and Eric, both v hot. Also am partial to a bit of Claus from the Vampire Diaries or Damon, or the afore mentioned Spike from BtVS. oh and I used to be completely in love with Wentworth Miller from Prison Break.

Yes we do! That is awesome :thumbup: I tend toward the bad guy with a heart/good guy with a dark past type...doesnt that sound typical? :rofl:

Yes we do! That is awesome :thumbup: I tend toward the bad guy with a heart/good guy with a dark past type...doesnt that sound typical? :rofl:

Yep me too, it's like a right of passage. You root for the bad guy because you know he has a good heart and that he just needs the right thing to happen/girl to fall in love with/fight to win/life to save, to become the good guy after all. And when he does, he's like the champion of the world and you knew it was right to believe in him all along.

The main good guy is a bit too disney for me. I was never a fan of Superman (in Smallville) always preffered the Green Arrow. Ooh another name, Oliver.

i have an eric and willow in the family so cant have them, to bee honest i have about 300+ family members so there is a lot of names and no one has to share the same name, they are all different so choosing a name that will fit in the family and yet be slightly unusual is very hard as my older family members like traditional names and will disown me if i add a name that throws the family off!!! im starting to take a liking to donte but my family would never accept that so thats on the wish list... i also like Cofi (prenounced co-fee) for a boy :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->