• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Do we have a BFP count for this thread? Have any of us plus size girls gotten our wish?

Do we have a BFP count for this thread? Have any of us plus size girls gotten our wish?

Not as of yet. The thread was only started a week ago so not too surprising it hasn't happened yet.

On an unrelated note I see you are in Strongsville. That is so close to me, I'm in Euclid. Small world :haha:

Not as of yet. The thread was only started a week ago so not too surprising it hasn't happened yet.

On an unrelated note I see you are in Strongsville. That is so close to me, I'm in Euclid. Small world :haha:

Wow! Yeah! We are not far at all! I don't make it out to Euclid all that often these days, but several of my good friends from college went to Brush High School.

We need to represent for Ohio! Let's get the first east side and west side BFP's!

No positive yet. Just hoping and waiting to get the peak time on the monitor just to see if perhaps I ovulated but you never know with PCOS.

I am reading a book right now in hopes that it will give me some positivity.

Nope the :witch: came to me 4 days late :(

On the positive side, I lost 3lb this week so 10 in 5 weeks now. It will all help!

On the positive side, I lost 3lb this week so 10 in 5 weeks now. It will all help!

JoBean I'm so sorry AF got yougrowlmad:, I hate that sinking feeling you get inside every month when it comes, however u now have to be positive for ur next try this cycle, do you temp ??? :
On the plus side well done on your weight loss, you are so right about it coming off slowly and it staying off, I just feel like I need a quick fix and then my BFP will come quicker.
As for me dreaded AF is due Tues 28th so not long left now:winkwink: I don't feel any different but wouldnt really know what to look for at this stage if Id been lucky and had a sticky bean this cycle as I've never had even a hint of a :bfp:
Lots of love, hugs and babydust to us all :dust:

JoBean I'm so sorry AF got yougrowlmad:, I hate that sinking feeling you get inside every month when it comes, however u now have to be positive for ur next try this cycle, do you temp ??? :
On the plus side well done on your weight loss, you are so right about it coming off slowly and it staying off, I just feel like I need a quick fix and then my BFP will come quicker.
As for me dreaded AF is due Tues 28th so not long left now:winkwink: I don't feel any different but wouldnt really know what to look for at this stage if Id been lucky and had a sticky bean this cycle as I've never had even a hint of a :bfp:

Thanks hun.

Well I could list a load of symptoms I had this month which made me positive it was the month for me - even though I didn't ever get a mini egg on my CBFM. I used to temp at the beginning and then stopped but I think I will temp this cycle as I don't believe I ov'd for the last 2 cycles, so probability says I should do this cycle! fx'd

Good luck for you :dust: sprinkles and I hope you get a symptom soon!!!
I've never had a bfp in my life so I wouldn't know what a real symptom was if it hit me in the face seeing as I have so many fake symptoms every month!

We need to represent for Ohio! Let's get the first east side and west side BFP's!
Oh yeah! Go Ohio BFPs! :haha:

Sorry AF got you, but congrats on losing 10 lbs! I've lost 17 so far but that's been since the beginning of October. Talk about slow weight loss! 10 in 5 weeks is great! :thumbup:

Panda - that is still good though, better off than on and if you've got an overall net loss of 17lbs since Oct, then that is still pretty amazing! Well done you!

I have been trying to lose weight even though I haven't been ovulating. I lost six pounds so far so I guess that's something.

All I really wish for is a BFP.

I have been trying to lose weight even though I haven't been ovulating. I lost six pounds so far so I guess that's something.

All I really wish for is a BFP.

I know it's unfair for us bigger girls to have one more thing to work on to ttc but every lb helps as it just makes us healthier and happier. Well done you xxx

Well done to all of us ladies in our brilliant weight losses, every pound off is one in the right direction, and is sure to help us achieve our :bfp:

Thanks hun.

Well I could list a load of symptoms I had this month which made me positive it was the month for me - even though I didn't ever get a mini egg on my CBFM. I used to temp at the beginning and then stopped but I think I will temp this cycle as I don't believe I ov'd for the last 2 cycles, so probability says I should do this cycle! fx'd

Good luck for you :dust: sprinkles and I hope you get a symptom soon!!!
I've never had a bfp in my life so I wouldn't know what a real symptom was if it hit me in the face seeing as I have so many fake symptoms every month![/

Hey Jo Bean,

How are you feeling today :winkwink:

This cycle is actually the first time I have ever temped and until I joined this forum I didn't really know anything about it to be honest (considering we've been trying so long) !!! I have found it too be really good for me though and will definately continue with it and now that I know what I'm looking for I think my chances have increased fx'd. That's what's I'm telling myself anyway, as it's given me a whole new PMA :thumbup:

Lots of love and:dust::dust:
As always xxxx

Well another friend is pregnant AGAIN, :( hate being happy for everyone else when all i want is to be able to tell people that im the one expecting, im on cd23 4DPO so this 2ww is killing me, got the hpk and opks on the ready and im going to do BBT and all the other charting things for 2 more cycles then im going to have a break for a couple of months. every minute of everyday im thinking of TTC#1 so i will give it a break but still record af and ov pains just to keep a record. A little down this week as ive only managed to lose 4lbs in just over a week, thought i would have done much better but oh well, will just have to try harder next week. might have to get the help of slim fast milkshakes this month.

Longest 2WW of my life :(

got my fingers crossed for all you ladies, hope we can see lots of BFP 's this month for everyone :) xx

Wow! Yeah! We are not far at all! I don't make it out to Euclid all that often these days, but several of my good friends from college went to Brush High School.

im in Columbus! :flower: so i guess ill represent central OH, but originally from NJ, so im not one of those crazy football fanatics :wacko: I just started using my CBFM, man it takes forever to read those sticks when im used to my little cheapies taking a minute to show results! :haha: FX'd for all of us this cycle! :happydance:

Well another friend is pregnant AGAIN, :( hate being happy for everyone else when all i want is to be able to tell people that im the one expecting, im on cd23 4DPO so this 2ww is killing me, got the hpk and opks on the ready and im going to do BBT and all the other charting things for 2 more cycles then im going to have a break for a couple of months. every minute of everyday im thinking of TTC#1 so i will give it a break but still record af and ov pains just to keep a record. A little down this week as ive only managed to lose 4lbs in just over a week, thought i would have done much better but oh well, will just have to try harder next week. might have to get the help of slim fast milkshakes this month.

Longest 2WW of my life :(

got my fingers crossed for all you ladies, hope we can see lots of BFP 's this month for everyone :) xx

Oh Magic Angel it will be you one day, I truly believe that it will happen for all of us. I know exactly where you are coming from though me and my OH are the only childless couple in both mine and his family and in our joint circle of friends,
Even our friends children are having children and still we have nothing :cry:

On a plus side 4lbs off in week is excellent news every loss no matter how big or small helps.
How long have you been temping if u don't mind me asking ???

I've done it for the first time this cycle and am currently in the TWW at 9 DPO so fingers crossed I reckon we all deserve a break sometime :haha:

Good luck xxxxx:dust::dust:

Josephine - I am feeling very positive today! I keep forgetting to temp in the mornings *doh* work has been hectic and I've been travelling all over the place but I have 2 weeks off starting next Monday and thankfully that will be during ov time sooooo more time to :sex: fx

I have everything crossed for you!!!!

When is AF due?

Magic_angel. 4lbs is fantastic!!!! Just think that is the equivalent of 26 mars bars!!!!
Could you have eaten 26 mars bars in a week?
If you loose too much weight too quickly it can affect ttc too so don't be so hard on yourself xx

Slowly, sensibly and surely and it will stay off and all your reproductive bits will work better!!!

Wishing you loads of :dust: and love!!!!!

im in Columbus! :flower: so i guess ill represent central OH, but originally from NJ, so im not one of those crazy football fanatics :wacko: I just started using my CBFM, man it takes forever to read those sticks when im used to my little cheapies taking a minute to show results! :haha: FX'd for all of us this cycle! :happydance:

This is definite cause for us all to be TTC buddies. I say we all get pregnant together...how does this month sound?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->