• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Any "plus-size", bigger gals TTC their first? :)

Hello Ladies!
I am 31 and weigh around 200 lbs and have been TTC since January 2011. I was told I have PCOS late dec. Took 1 round of provera and got AF. Next month we will do a round of provera and a round of clomid. So glad that I found this thread.

Hoping to get a BFP in 2012!!

Hello Ladies!
I am 31 and weigh around 200 lbs and have been TTC since January 2011. I was told I have PCOS late dec. Took 1 round of provera and got AF. Next month we will do a round of provera and a round of clomid. So glad that I found this thread.

Welcome! Very cute kitty by the way!

Hello Ladies!

Helloooooooo. Nice to meet you :) good luck and :dust: etc

Hey ladies, hows things?

well for me im Cd 26 7DPO ans symptoms seem to be dissapearing, nipples aren't sore at all, cramps are slowing if not ground to a halt this am but then a dull cramp in left ovary started again at about 9pm tonight and is still there now, been having crazy headaches that wont go away and end up having to sit in a dark room for 30 minutes or so. couldn't resist ladies, i caved to the hpk and got a BFN but not going to think about it as i did test waaaaaaaaay too early, so glad they are the cheap ones :)
Hows everyone getting on?

Hello ladies. I'm also over 200 lbs 5'5. Wear size 20. As you can see from signature blocked tubes is pretty much my problem. I've lost 12 lbs since jan 3 same day I gave up soda. I have high estrogen which is not helped by weight. I not have pcos been tested 3x. I am awaiting a surgery to see if anything was wrong inside with my ovaries etc ESP w tubes blocked.

I've also not had normal cycle since 2010. I bleeds er half my cycle each month. I took provera this month. Hoping it straightens out. My flows been lighter.

Good luck to all of you. :)

Nothing too new on my end! I haven't updated a lot since I made the first post lol, but I'm still here!

Been taking OPKs and they are throwing me around in circles and driving my bonkers. Probably won't continue to use them next month, but might buy some Conceive Plus and see how that goes!

Well another friend is pregnant AGAIN, :( hate being happy for everyone else when all i want is to be able to tell people that im the one expecting, im on cd23 4DPO so this 2ww is killing me, got the hpk and opks on the ready and im going to do BBT and all the other charting things for 2 more cycles then im going to have a break for a couple of months. every minute of everyday im thinking of TTC#1 so i will give it a break but still record af and ov pains just to keep a record. A little down this week as ive only managed to lose 4lbs in just over a week, thought i would have done much better but oh well, will just have to try harder next week. might have to get the help of slim fast milkshakes this month.

Longest 2WW of my life :(

got my fingers crossed for all you ladies, hope we can see lots of BFP 's this month for everyone :) xx

I have not been online in days and am glad to see this thread is blowing up with support for eachother! It looks like we are on the same cycle. Today is my cd 24 and 7dpo. I had an IUI on Saturday and am on my first 2ww! Lets hope we both get our BFPs! I think 4 pounds in a week is pretty good. Congrats! Losing weight is hard! Lots of baby dust to you and everyone else! :flower:

hi maureen how are you ? glad to finally find someone on same cycle as me :) would be good to compare notes every month :) i hate 2ww as you just cant wait to test but you know you are nearing af so mixed emotions everytime, specially when you've been TTC for sooooooooooooooo long... you got any symptoms? i think my mind and body is trying to play games with me this month... grr... oh well, its a learning curve and every month you get to know your body better so i guess theres always some good in bad, thanks for the kind words, sending lots of sticky baby dust back your way :) x

Hi!! This waiting game is for the birds! I actually caught myself on Google this morning typing in "How many days after implantation can you test for hcg". Because it has been a week since my IUI and my thought is if it happened it should be implanted by now. Well the answer wasnt the one I wanted. Its so hard not to test, but I know that it is way too early. I try really hard not to think about it, but I can't stop. Symptoms? Well like you said, I wonder if my mind is playing tricks on me. My breasts are sore, but that can go both ways! I have to say though, I have an internal happiness. I don't know if its that I got this far or my body is telling my brain to stop the ticking clock and to relax. I am trying to be patient! How about you? How are you feeling? :flower:

Hi everyone! Can I join? I am a bit overweight, but doctor gave me the okay to ttc since aside from me being overweight, I have no medical problems. I have been asking multiple doctors if it is ok to exercise while pregnant, and they said during the first trimester I should continue doing what I am doing. I have been doing moderate exercises and with a healthy diet that has helped my weight quite a bit. I was wondering if any of you gals will continue with your workout during the first trimester of pregnancy? I'm not focusing on losing weight, just want to enjoy the healthiest possible pregnancy, and if I do lose a few pounds its not going to hurt will it?

Hi everyone! Can I join? I am a bit overweight, but doctor gave me the okay to ttc since aside from me being overweight, I have no medical problems. I have been asking multiple doctors if it is ok to exercise while pregnant, and they said during the first trimester I should continue doing what I am doing. I have been doing moderate exercises and with a healthy diet that has helped my weight quite a bit. I was wondering if any of you gals will continue with your workout during the first trimester of pregnancy? I'm not focusing on losing weight, just want to enjoy the healthiest possible pregnancy, and if I do lose a few pounds its not going to hurt will it?

I worked with a girl several years ago that safely LOST weight during her pregnancy. It is fine to lose weight as long as you do it from exercise (nothing high impact though) and not from calorie restriction.

Well today is my day 14 of my cycle. If any of you are taking clomid approximately what day did you ovulate? I'm having a lot of pain on my left side of my lower part of my stomach, but I don't know if that is ovulation pains as I've never experienced them before. I have to go in March 5th to get my progesterone level checked, then go in the 12th to get an exam and told if I did ovulate. Hopefully I will ovulate this cycle b/c I don't know if I've really ever ovulated :( FX for all of you ladies!

Hi maureen, yeh i hate all this waiting, going to stay off this for 2 days after today as its just making me want to test everytime i log on lol, i caved twice and tested, dont know what i was thinking as i know its way too early, wicked witch isnt due to come until the 2nd of march so i know i really need to wait until then to test, i too have been googling everything, a lot of info going into my journel so hope it all helps :) not feeling any symptoms today other than i cant seem to stay awake and then when i get to sleep i cant seem to wake up, but other than that my body is just plodding away as normal.

Im 8DPO so when should i wait to test?

Hi maureen, yeh i hate all this waiting, going to stay off this for 2 days after today as its just making me want to test everytime i log on lol, i caved twice and tested, dont know what i was thinking as i know its way too early, wicked witch isnt due to come until the 2nd of march so i know i really need to wait until then to test, i too have been googling everything, a lot of info going into my journel so hope it all helps :) not feeling any symptoms today other than i cant seem to stay awake and then when i get to sleep i cant seem to wake up, but other than that my body is just plodding away as normal.

Im 8DPO so when should i wait to test?

Good Morning! The nurse practioner told me to wait for 17 days after the IUI. So it kinda makes the 2ww worse. If I can hold it together I will test on March 6. The early pregnancy tests say you can test as early as the first day of your missed period. Enjoy your little break, hopefully you can relax some. Hopefully your sleepiness is a good sign! Sending positive thoughts your way!

Nothing too new on my end! I haven't updated a lot since I made the first post lol, but I'm still here!

Been taking OPKs and they are throwing me around in circles and driving my bonkers. Probably won't continue to use them next month, but might buy some Conceive Plus and see how that goes!

I totally agree, the OPK was making me insane. Trying to figure out the correct colors of the lines, etc! Plus everyone has a different opinion when to test. When do you test?

Welcome! :flower: My doctor said you can continue to do what you were doing prior to pregnancy. I saw a youtube video of a woman doing Zumba and she was probably 7-8 months prego. But I agree with not doing high-impact exercise. I will probably stick with the treadmill if I get pregnant.

Hello beautiful ladies, how are we all today:thumbup:

Hey JoB - I've felt surprisingly chipper all weekend To be honest considering AF is coming, although I'm admittedly a little tired today after our fancy dress party
last night, we did have a great time though :happydance:

How are you, it's a nice feeling on a Sunday knowing you don't have to get up for work on a Monday morning isn't it ?? How's the temping going, have you started to opk test yet ... Oh and how you getting on with your book I may have to try it :haha:
Our FS prescribed us Clomid on our last visit, they said I wasn't Ovulating every
Month and this helps to stimulate the eggs and makes you OV, they gave us a 3 month course but still a :bfn:
When I asked my GP recently about taking it again she said u can take more than once but they don't like to prescribe because of the risk of multiple births with it, so I am thinking maybe I might try Soy if anyone has any advice on this ???? Has your Doc never talked about this for you and your DH ?

Thanks for the link Bbunny - it seems pretty similar to preseed which we already use. So hope you have lots of fun trying it and good luck :flower:

Magic angel - I have been so tempted to test for last week but I'm so glad I didn't waste any and have waited because I just know AF is on her way

Welcome to our new ladies, I love this thread, I just can't wait to see the:bfp:
start popping up

Hello to everyone else has anyone any good news to share ???

Lots of love and luck as always
:dust::dust:

Welcome! :flower: My doctor said you can continue to do what you were doing prior to pregnancy. I saw a youtube video of a woman doing Zumba and she was probably 7-8 months prego. But I agree with not doing high-impact exercise. I will probably stick with the treadmill if I get pregnant.[/QUOTE

Hey there I just had to join in when I seen this About the pregnant lady doing Zumba there was a Woman who was pregnant at my Zumba class and she was there when she was 2 week overdue, she then had her baby and
Had two weeks off and was straight back to it, she is a very slender woman though, and her bump was very neat, I think when I get my BFP I will be way too big to carry on and will probs just waddle everywhere ha ha xxxxxx

Josephine. Did you do monitored clomid cycles? If my tubes weren't blocked I think I would have tried a few without monitoring then monitoring.

Good luck to all of you. I use my fitness pal and I love it. Today it changed my calorie intake so I can get to my goal

Welcome! :flower: My doctor said you can continue to do what you were doing prior to pregnancy. I saw a youtube video of a woman doing Zumba and she was probably 7-8 months prego. But I agree with not doing high-impact exercise. I will probably stick with the treadmill if I get pregnant.[/QUOTE

Hey there I just had to join in when I seen this About the pregnant lady doing Zumba there was a Woman who was pregnant at my Zumba class and she was there when she was 2 week overdue, she then had her baby and
Had two weeks off and was straight back to it, she is a very slender woman though, and her bump was very neat, I think when I get my BFP I will be way too big to carry on and will probs just waddle everywhere ha ha xxxxxx

If I don't feel much like doing Zumba now, what are the chances I will feel like doing it 8 or 9 months pregnant! VERY SLIM!

If I don't feel much like doing Zumba now, what are the chances I will feel like doing it 8 or 9 months pregnant! VERY SLIM!

Exactly! I don't know where these people get there energy!

I think it's really just like anything else. People tend to do things they like and people tend to like things they are good at. I never really felt like I was good at athletics, so I never liked them, and thus don't often do them.

I think you would find that most people that are into exercise have been into exercise or athletics their whole life.

I have lipodema, and I have been told that no matter how much I exercise or how little I eat, my lipodemic fat will not go away. Although I am sure I have some non-lipodemic fat I could lose, I would never achieve the results I really want. This is the most frustrating thing for me and makes it really hard to get motivated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->